• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Presidential Debates Tonight!

Daemon Sophic

You are kidding, right? Where Biden can't get a word in during HIS time because DJT keeps interrupting and talking over everyone, including the moderator?
Agreed. little Donny-boy cannot handle an adult debate, or facts, or reality, or business,.....
He’s just a stream of low-ball lies used as (what he believes to be) attacks. He shows how empty his stratagems and his words really are.

Watchmen

Premium Member
You are kidding, right? Where Biden can't get a word in during HIS time because DJT keeps interrupting and talking over everyone, including the moderator?
Not kidding at all. Was totally disrespectful. I don’t care who is in office, you don’t denigrate the position like that.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
If so, what do you expect to see?

Personally, I have no idea what to expect.
:D

That's kind of what I expect too. I'm hoping for something unexpected though.

upload_2020-9-30_9-33-23.png

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
From what I read about the "debate", they need to
replace Chris Wallace with Miss Sweetypoo, who
enforces speaking time limits for The Ignobel Awards.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Donald got what he asked for. The only time Donald shut up was when he was asked about his support of white supremacists.
Won't even denounce the trash.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
From what I read about the "debate", they need to
replace Chris Wallace with Miss Sweetypoo, who
enforces speaking time limits for The Ignobel Awards.

A lot of people are criticizing Chris Wallace, but I don't think it was really his fault.

Moderator Chris Wallace criticized as Biden drowned out by Trump in debate

The Fox News host Chris Wallace faced much criticism as he struggled to referee the first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden on Tuesday night.

For most of the event, Trump talked over Biden and Wallace failed to keep the president patient for his chance to talk. At a few other moments, the Democratic challenger’s scowls and snickering at the president interrupted Trump’s comments.

Many viewers blamed Wallace, though it was Trump who most often broke the agreed rules of the debate, refused to stick to his own speaking time, and steamrollered over both other men.

“That was a hot mess, inside a dumpster fire, inside a train wreck,” said CNN’s chief Washington correspondent, Jake Tapper. “That was the worst debate I have ever seen. In fact, it wasn’t even a debate. It was a disgrace, and it’s primarily because of President Trump.”

“That was the worst presidential debate I have ever seen in my life,” said ABC political anchor George Stephanopoulos.

The former Democratic senator Claire McCaskill tweeted: “Chris Wallace is embarrassing, and trying to pretend that the problem isn’t 100% Trump.”

I'm not sure what they were expecting Wallace to do. Was he supposed to go up to Trump and put a gag on him?

I think what they should do for the next debate (if there is one) is put both candidates in separate soundproof rooms, while the moderator has control over the microphones and cameras in each room.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
A lot of people are criticizing Chris Wallace, but I don't think it was really his fault.

I'm not sure what they were expecting Wallace to do. Was he supposed to go up to Trump and put a gag on him?

I think what they should do for the next debate (if there is one) is put both candidates in separate soundproof rooms, while the moderator has control over the microphones and cameras in each room.
Or get Judge Judy to moderate.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

The ideal plan for the next debate would
be to end all presidential debates.

Daemon Sophic

Donald got what he asked for. The only time Donald shut up was when he was asked about his support of white supremacists.
Won't even denounce the trash.
No. Chump was worse than that.
When asked if he would denounce the homicidal terrorist white supremicist group “Proud Boys”, his only order as “Commander and Chief” was, (and I quote), ‘Stand back and stand by,....”
:confused::oops:o_O

Does anyone here have so little going on between their ears that they don’t read that as “Get ready.”? Because that is the way at least one of their terrorist leaders read it. “Standing by sir.”

:(
FarFavoriteConey-max-1mb.gif

tytlyf

Not Religious
No. Chump was worse than that.
When asked if he would denounce the homicidal terrorist white supremicist group “Proud Boys”, his only order as “Commander and Chief” was, (and I quote), ‘Stand back and stand by,....”
:confused::oops:o_O

Does anyone here have so little going on between their ears that they don’t read that as “Get ready.”? Because that is the way at least one of their terrorist leaders read it. “Standing by sir.”

:(
FarFavoriteConey-max-1mb.gif
Donnie also encouraged his brownshirts to show up at polling locations to disturb the peace.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Donnie also encouraged his brownshirts to show up at polling locations to disturb the peace.
That was my thought exactly last night, and already there's been issues of some of his supporters showing up and threatening people, including openly showing their guns.

tytlyf

Not Religious
That was my thought exactly last night, and already there's been issues of some of his supporters showing up and threatening people, including openly showing their guns.
I see no difference with the radical right and brownshirts. Both white supremacists hell bent on carrying out the orders of the Fuhrer

Orbit

I'm a planet
Not kidding at all. Was totally disrespectful. I don’t care who is in office, you don’t denigrate the position like that.

The irony of this is incredible. Denigrate the position? Trump has done nothing BUT denigrate the position and endanger our democracy.

tytlyf

Not Religious
The irony of this is incredible. Denigrate the position? Trump has done nothing BUT denigrate the position and endanger our democracy.
He's just repeating something he heard on Facebook or radical right media