• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump donations another $100,000

tytlyf

Not Religious
No link or source? What country do you live in Shaul?
How was the money divided?

I heard Obama was able to cut Vet homelessness in half. That's pretty good huh?

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Not really. It misleads gullible people into thinking Trump gives a damn about veterans, etc. That's worse than nothing.

It doesn't matter what you think some people might think, what does matter is that certain departments got a donation, whether $5 or $ 500,000. It's better than nothing don't you agree?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It doesn't matter what you think some people might think, what does matter is that certain departments got a donation, whether $5 or $ 500,000. It's better than nothing don't you agree?

He cut more than that in funding to those departments. What world do you live in?

tytlyf

Not Religious
That depends. If their budget is 100 million, the Donald cutting of their budget leaves them at 95 million. They're still $4,999,995 in the hole because of Deplorable Don

Shaul has proven itself to be a shill. Just look at the threads it creates.

Shaul

Premium Member
$100,000 is a drop in the bucket for Trump. It's a sign of patriotism. Attorneys, on the other hand, will do nothing without a monetary return. Even pro bono is never kept quiet, so they get "something" out of it.
Actually it is more like $600,000. The salary of the President is $400,000 per year. President Trump has earned $600,000 before taxes, so far, and has donated all or it.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
The fiend!
I hope he comes under severe criticism for it.

(I don't really care about his donations.
But I do love to see the responses on RF.)

Heck, I think they should impeach him for making the rest of us look like pikers.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
That depends. If their budget is 100 million, the Donald cutting of their budget leaves them at 95 million. They're still $4,999,995 in the hole because of Deplorable Don

Shaul has proven itself to be a shill. Just look at the threads it creates.

Shaul is not a shill, Shaul is the Hebrew Hammer and loose nails don't like hammers because they get pounded.

Shaul

Premium Member
Interesting, all of these departments had their funding cut with his budget.
Yes, very interesting ...

“In the FY 2019 Budget, President Trump proposes a total of $198.6 billion for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). This request, an increase of $12.1 billion over 2018, will ensure the Nation’s Veterans receive high-quality health care and timely access to benefits and services.”

Annual Budget Submission - Office of Budget

tytlyf

Not Religious
Actually it is more like $600,000. The salary of the President is $400,000 per year. President Trump has earned $600,000 before taxes, so far, and has donated all or it.
And your point? This help ya?

Can you spot the propaganda and dog whistle?

Untitled.jpg

Shaul

Premium Member
Meanwhile, I am sure the departments Trump donated to are happy to receive donations from him or anyone for that matter. Maybe that veteran from Afghanistan is getting their medication because of a few extra dollars, or that tree squirrel in the national park can look her children in their frightened little eyes and honestly tell them that everything will be ok.
So you think tree squirrels can talk...
o_O

Shad

Veteran Member
Yes, very interesting ...

“In the FY 2019 Budget, President Trump proposes a total of $198.6 billion for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). This request, an increase of $12.1 billion over 2018, will ensure the Nation’s Veterans receive high-quality health care and timely access to benefits and services.”

Annual Budget Submission - Office of Budget

Increases in budgets does not mean programs and benefits are not cut or are increased as well. For example Modernization of the Individual Unemployability was reduced drastically so disabled vets receive less. Also a retirement limit was imposed which shifts part of the coverage to SS.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Just pointing out your interesting biased selection of threads you start. So what country do you live in?

View attachment 23475

Looking at Obama's various income sources while President you'll notice that his salary while in office totaled 3.1 million. At this rate Trump's donations will top Obama's by a margin of 3 to 1. Barry doesn't look so charitable in this light. Your turn.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Last edited:

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
$100,000 is a drop in the bucket for Trump. It's a sign of patriotism. Attorneys, on the other hand, will do nothing without a monetary return. Even pro bono is never kept quiet, so they get "something" out of it.
Please. How much is he personally profiting from the Presidency through dodgy business deals and government contracts? "Patriotism" indeed.