• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Presentation of beliefs of members of faith of Ahmadi religion of Peace and Light

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sorry, it's this one. You can watch the one I posted in quote also to better understand the concept addressed

Surah Haqah refutes this. This is a freemasonic old interpretation of Mohammad as a Nabi. This is disbelief in Nubuwa.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Sorry, it's this one. You can watch the one I posted in quote also to better understand the concept addressed

Np

I have seen all his episodes.

"He is telling that Muhhamad is the Manifestation of God.

"Allah and Muhhamad are one
Allah is Muhhamad
Muhhamad is Allah"

In the other episode that you referenced , he avoids the question, so is Quran created or uncreated?

Then in other episodes he says that Jesus is the angel Gabriel.

His theology does not stand.
He avoids answering fundemental Questions.

justaguy313

Premium Member
I have seen all his episodes.

I very much doubt that statement of yours

"He is telling that Muhhamad is the Manifestation of God.

"Allah and Muhhamad are one
Allah is Muhhamad
Muhhamad is Allah"

Yes he does. Aba Sadiq from him is peace is saying that Muhammad saw is Allah in creation

In the other episode that you referenced , he avoids the question, so is Quran created or uncreated?

No he doesn't avoid the question. He says that Quran was inspiration to Muhammad saw. We have a stance that Quran that you know today is not the complete Quran and that Qaim will come with the complete Quran when he rises

Yes he does. Archangel Gabriel is sixth member of Ahlul Kisa-People of the cloak

His theology does not stand.
He avoids answering fundemental Questions.

That's something that you made up

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
I very much doubt that statement of yours
What is the problem with my statement?
Because i don't agree and question what he says?

Yes he does. Aba Sadiq from him is peace is saying that Muhammad saw is Allah in creation
This is shirk,according to authentic strong Hadiths.

No he doesn't avoid the question. He says that Quran was inspiration to Muhammad saw.
I know that , but not like you do.

We have a stance that Quran that you know today is not the complete Quran and that Qaim will come with the complete Quran when he rises
For sure , he will be challanged
We will see how he stands.

Yes he does. Archangel Gabriel is sixth member of Ahlul Kisa-People of the cloak

"The Messenger of Allah (saw) also said, ’The Prophets were presented to me, and Musa (as) was a thin man, it was as if he was from the men of Shanu’ah [a Yemeni tribe]. And I saw ’Isa ibn Maryam (as), and the closest of the people in resemblance to him from those I have seen, is ‘Urwah ibn Mas‘†d (ra). And I saw Ibrahim (as), and the closest of the people in resemblance to him, from those I have seen, is your companion [meaning himself]. And I saw Jibril [as], and the closest of the people in resemblance to him, from those I have seen, is Dihyah (ra)’ (Tirmidhi )

This is one of most authentic Hadith books by Sunni Muslims.

That's something that you made up
Well he is teaching in his episodes , did not to this daz that he is challanged.

No worries , he will be.

justaguy313

Premium Member
1.What is the problem with my statement?
Because i don't agree and question what he says?

2.This is shirk,according to authentic strong Hadiths.

3.I know that , but not like you do.

4.For sure , he will be challanged
We will see how he stands.

5."The Messenger of Allah (saw) also said, ’The Prophets were presented to me, and Musa (as) was a thin man, it was as if he was from the men of Shanu’ah [a Yemeni tribe]. And I saw ’Isa ibn Maryam (as), and the closest of the people in resemblance to him from those I have seen, is ‘Urwah ibn Mas‘†d (ra). And I saw Ibrahim (as), and the closest of the people in resemblance to him, from those I have seen, is your companion [meaning himself]. And I saw Jibril [as], and the closest of the people in resemblance to him, from those I have seen, is Dihyah (ra)’ (Tirmidhi )

This is one of most authentic Hadith books by Sunni Muslims.

6.Well he is teaching in his episodes , did not to this daz that he is challanged.

No worries , he will be.

1. No, I just sincerily doubt that you watched all the episodes of School of divine mysteries

2. No it's not. According to who? Takfiris?

3. I think Aba Sadiq fhip presented the topic in detail from all aspects, so no need for yidda yadda what do I think

4. He is the Qaim a.s. who will bring 25 letters of knowledge, so it's better to say that scholars will be challenged

5. This matter is esoteric, so only Ahlul Bayt know it if it's true, being authentic hadith or not doesn't matter

6. ...

justaguy313

Premium Member

Jesus a.s. is Archangel Gabriel. This is also described in apocryphical text Epistle of the Apostles

Here is an excerpt of the narration of the event by Fatimah Al-Zahra (From Her is Peace):

God said: “O my angels! O inmates of the heavens! I have created this solid firmament, well-stretched earth, well-lighted moon, shining sun, rotating planets, rippling oceans and floating boats for the sake and love of these five people who are inside the cloak.” At this, the archangel Gabriel asked: “O Lord! Who are these inside the cloak?” The Lord said: “They are the Ahlul-Bayt of the Prophet and the assets of the Prophethood. They are Fatimah, her father, her husband and her two sons.” Gabriel said: “O Lord! Permit me also to descend to earth and join them as the sixth inside the cloak.” The Lord said: “You are permitted.” Thus Gabriel, the archangel, came down to Earth and said: “O Prophet of Allah! Peace be upon you. The Gracious Lord, the Almighty Allah sends His Greetings to you to bestow upon you His Grace and Mercy and says: ‘By My Grace and Grandeur! I have created this solid firmament, well-stretched earth, well-lighted moon, shining sun, rotating planets, rippling oceans and floating boats for the sake and love of you.’ And the Lord, Almighty has given me permission to join you inside the cloak O Prophet of Allah! May I come in and be with you?” The Holy Prophet replied: “O bearer of the divine revelations! Peace be upon you also. Yes, you may come in.” Then Gabriel too came inside the cloak. Thereafter, he
spoke to my father: “Allah sends His revelation to you and says: ‘Verily Allah’s desire is to keep you away from impurity (and flaws),

O People of the Household (Ahlul-Bayt)
and keep you thoroughly purified.’ ”

Al-Asrar Al-Fatimiyah, Shaikh Mohammed Fadhil Al-Masudi, p. 184

Since it was revealed in the book Goal of the wise that Gabriel is Jesus (PBUH), we know that Jesus is a member of the People of the Cloak (Ahlul-Kisaa) whom God honoured and purified thoroughly from the impurities or inspiration of Satan. We know that in the Holy Qur’an, God speaks about the final Prophet before Jesus, John the Baptist (PBUH) in the following way: “ And peace be upon him the day he was born and the day he dies and the day he is raised alive.

” While Jesus (PBUH) is quoted as saying in the Holy Qur’an in Surah Maryam:

“ And peace be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive! ” So, Jesus (PBUH) is sending peace upon his own self, while John and the Prophets before him need someone to send peace upon them.

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
The proof of prophethood is massive following and fundamental teachings.
In India, GurmeeRam Rahim Singh or Ram Lal also had massive following. Are they Mahdis? Presently, they are in jail for rape. As for teachings, what is new that they have taught? Have not the societies been following those laws even before their coming?

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
This accusation of yours is untrue

Which societies did you have in mind?
I was talking about two people in India who have large following. Kindly note that where I have written "Are the Mahdis", read that as "Are they Mahdis". This was in reply tp Bharat Jhunjhunwala, who said a large following signifies that the person is a Mahdi. Does he know that in Abrahamic religons, there can only be one Mahdi?

India, China. Even Hammurabi in Babylon (c. 1792 to c. 1750 BCE) had announced nice laws for his time, which are reflected in Abrahamic religions.

justaguy313

Premium Member
This was in reply tp Bharat Jhunjhunwala, who said a large following signifies that the person is a Mahdi. Does he know that in Abrahamic religons, there can only be one Mahdi?

This is not necessarily true. We believe in 12 Imams and 12 Mahdis as is stated in the Holy Will of Prophet Muhammad pbuhahf

Prophet Muhammad (pbuhahf) said to his cousin, son-in-law and rightful successor, Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib (pbuh) on the night of his death:

“O Father of Al-Hassan, bring me a pen and a paper’, so the Messenger of Allah (pbuhahf) dictated his Will until he came to this position where he said: ‘O Ali, there will be twelve Imams after me and after them there will be twelve Mahdis. So you, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, Allah The Exalted has named you in His heavens Ali Al-Mortadha (Ali the Content), Amirul Mo’mineen (the Commander of the Believers), Al-Siddiq Al-Akbar (the Greater Truthful), Al-Farouq Al-A’tham (the Greater Judge and Differentiator between truth and falsehood), Al-Ma’moun (the Trusted), and the Mahdi (the Rightly Guided). These names may not be attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my Vicegerent/Guardian on my own family, their living and their dead, and upon my women: Whomever I kept, she shall find me tomorrow, and whomever I divorced, I am innocent of her, I will not see her and she will not see me on the Day of Resurrection. And you are my Successor (Khalifa) on my nation after me. If death comes to you, hand it over to my son Al-Hassan, the Righteous and Benevolent. Then if death comes to him, let him hand it over to my son Al-Hussein, the Martyr, the Pure and Murdered. If death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, the Master of Worshippers, Dhul Thafant (the one with hard skin on his knees) Ali. If death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Muhammad Al-Baqir (the Revealer of Knowledge). If death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ja’far Al-Sadiq (the Truthful). If death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Musa Al-Kadhim (the Patient). If death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al-Ridha. If death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Muhammad Al-Thiqa Al-Taqqi (the Trustworthy, the God-Fearing). If death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al-Nasih (the Advisor). If death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Al-Hassan Al-Fadhil (the Meritorious). If death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Muhammad the Safeguarded of the Family of Muhammad, peace be upon them. Those are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdis after him, so if death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my father’s and it is Abdullah (Servant of God), and Ahmad (the Praised), and the third name is Al-Mahdi (the Guided) and he is the first of the believers.”

Al-Ghayba, Muhammad ibn Al-Hassan ‘Al-Toosi’, 3rd ed., p. 150, hadith 111
– Bihar Al-Anwar, Muhammad Baqir Al-Majlisi, 3rd ed., v.36, p.260-261, hadith 81 and v.53, p.147-148, hadith 6

justaguy313

Premium Member
That is not correct according to Qur'an, because Allah said that he sent messengers to all people.

That's true. He sent prophet Daniel a.s. to Nebuchadnezzar

Furthermore, did those whom you take as messengers, Imams and Mahdis, showed their appointment letter from Allah?

Imams Ahmed Al Hassan and Aba Sadiq from them is peace claimed the Holy Will

The authentic narration from Al Kafi says that whoever falsely claims that Will, his age will be cut short. That is the proof by itself.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
The authentic narration from Al Kafi says that whoever falsely claims that Will, his age will be cut short. That is the proof by itself.
Does that mean that anyone who does not accepts your imams and mahdis will fall dead?

Last edited:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Please feel free to explain how did you come up with that conclusion of yours
If you know the accusations against the Nabi it comes basically to two:

(1) He is forging it and hence the miracles he performs is that of a sorcerer
(2) He is possessed and hence the miracles he performs is that of possession from Jinn but he is not lying, just unaware.

The accusation in Surah Haqah is sort of neither of these but subtly a bit of both. It's more that he is Kahen (an oracle and sorcerer) and poet and this what he means by claiming Nubuwa. That he is not channeling God's words verbatim, but that he is like any Kahen, channeling God's words through his own vessel and inspiration, and that it as if God's words.

To emphasize these accusations are untrue, it emphasizes, that he is not word of poet nor a kahen, and that is a revelation (tanzil) from the Lord of the worlds. To further clarify, it says, if he would invent any of the sayings towards God, God would kill him. This is to clarify that none of the Quran is his own words.

It does not mean if Mohammad (s) was a fake Prophet meaning. That's the not the meaning here. It's to clarify the position Mohammad (s) is claiming or Quran is claiming for him, is not that of one who does his own sayings, and attributes to God.

Your leaders' accusation also not new, but rather there is a freemason lodge that studies Quran and has been accusing the Nabi (s) of the same. They see Nabi Mohammad (s) as claiming "revelation from God" in the same way your leader does.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Does he know that in Abrahamic religons, there can only be one Mahdi?
Yes, what you say is true. Almost every hadith about the Mahdi is him being one person. Imam Jaffar (a) says not to forsake what is certain for what is doubtful.