• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Presentation of beliefs of members of faith of Ahmadi religion of Peace and Light

justaguy313

Premium Member
We believe that all religions are One

River Sea

Yes.
The believers radiate outwards their light. Religion of islam today is corrupted in 99% though and islamic scholars will be the greatest enemies of Imam Mahdi from him is peace

@justaguy313

I'm google searching Iman Mahdi

The Imam Mahdi in Islam​

In the Holy Quran, the advent of the Messiah and Mahdi has been likened to the second coming of the Holy Prophetsa, as Allah the Almighty says:

وَّاٰخَرِیۡنَ مِنۡہُمۡ لَمَّا یَلۡحَقُوۡا بِہِمۡ

“And He will raise him among others of them who have not yet joined them.” (Surah al-Jumu‘ah, Ch. 62: V.4)

My question:
Do any of these scholars change their perspectives so that they are no longer Imam Mahdi's enemies, and how do they communicate this to others? Do you know any scholars who have gone through this?

@justaguy313 We believe that all religions are One

I agree all religions are one

I'm checking out your website. But there's nothing about The Indus Valley. how come?

Last edited:

River Sea

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala @justaguy313
Ark at Mount Agri Turkey or Aravalli Mountains in Indus Valley India

Let me know if I understand correctly

@justaguy313 claims Noah's ark found on Mount Agri (Turkey)

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala claims Noah's ark found on Aravalli Mountains in Indus Valley India

First I'll reference @justaguy313 Then I'll reference @Bharat Jhunjhunwala

Referencing @justaguy313
Noah a.s Ark on mount Agri (Turkey)

Youtube video that I found in a forum on the @justaguy313 website. I don't know if I can share the post from the forum, so I'll share websites. The Ahmadi Religion of Peace and Light – Main site

Here's video

Reference @Bharat Jhunjhunwala showing where ark is at Aravalli Mountains

Noah’s boat came to rest of Mount Ararat after the Flood. The mountains south of the Luni River are known as Aravalli Mountains. The names Ararat and Aravali both mean “hostility.” Thus, Aravalli may be Ararat.

Here's website

justaguy313

Premium Member
@justaguy313

I'm google searching Iman Mahdi

The Imam Mahdi in Islam​

In the Holy Quran, the advent of the Messiah and Mahdi has been likened to the second coming of the Holy Prophetsa, as Allah the Almighty says:

وَّاٰخَرِیۡنَ مِنۡہُمۡ لَمَّا یَلۡحَقُوۡا بِہِمۡ

“And He will raise him among others of them who have not yet joined them.” (Surah al-Jumu‘ah, Ch. 62: V.4)

My question:
Do any of these scholars change their perspectives so that they are no longer Imam Mahdi's enemies, and how do they communicate this to others? Do you know any scholars who have gone through this?

I agree all religions are one

I'm checking out your website. But there's nothing about The Indus Valley. how come?

Imam Mahdi has arrived. His name is Aba Sadiq-Abdullah Hashem and he is the Qaim of the Family of Muhammad.

River Sea

@justaguy313

Where did I claim that Noah's ark is on Mount Agri?

@justaguy313 Sorry for my mistake

I'll screenshot then show you below

I went to your website and at the bottom says forum, I put red around it to show

1 forum.JPG

Then I click forum and then I click for search and I typed Noah and this where I found

type noah.JPG

Now I'll show you below, so you can click on it

Here's where I found from your website and it says forum at the bottom

Assalamualikum
I wanted to share this video that came out in August showing the discovery of Noah a.s Ark on mount Agri (Turkey). It was just not a discovery but God wanted us to know that whoever wants to save himself should take shelter in a boat. In a broader meaning the Mahdi is near to His appearance so take shelter with Him. I cannot imagine all this could be coincidence and that God made Noah a.s ark appear without any reason.
Here is the video:

Last edited:

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
We believe that the soul never dies and that the reincarnation of the soul in different bodies is true. We believe in Paradise and Hell Fire, and that one of them will be where the soul resides after completing all of its rounds as ordained to it by God Almighty. We also believe that God created us in His image and that every soul’s purpose is to truly realize that it is far more than this physical body, that its boundaries are far further than this physical world, to break its attachments to them, and ultimately to spiritually elevate in order to reflect all the divine attributes and perfections – each according to the rank they attain through their sincerity.

I like that your faith teaches reincarnation or transmigration of the soul. The teaching that a person gets only one lifetime to discern the truth and live rightly and then enter Paradise or a Fire afterward to remain there forever is a teaching that many of us find unreasonable. It is unreasonable to me because the human lifespan is fairly short and that the human intellect is fallible. So, I believe that reincarnation is a better view. We have innumerable chances to discern the truth and experience God, at least from a Hindu perspective. I also like your teaching that the soul should break its attachments and become elevated, by the way.

justaguy313

Premium Member
@justaguy313

@justaguy313 Sorry for my mistake

I'll screenshot then show you below

I went to your website and at the bottom says forum, I put red around it to show

View attachment 87090

Then I click forum and then I click for search and I typed Noah and this where I found

View attachment 87091

Now I'll show you below, so you can click on it

Here's where I found from your website and it says forum at the bottom

Assalamualikum
I wanted to share this video that came out in August showing the discovery of Noah a.s Ark on mount Agri (Turkey). It was just not a discovery but God wanted us to know that whoever wants to save himself should take shelter in a boat. In a broader meaning the Mahdi is near to His appearance so take shelter with Him. I cannot imagine all this could be coincidence and that God made Noah a.s ark appear without any reason.
Here is the video:

The YaHowa forum is for researching different topics. Not everything posted there by different members of the forum should be considered as a fact. There are different people on the forum same as they are here. What is written on official site is another thing as these are our official beliefs.

Thanks for taking time for researching our religion though. I appreciate it.

River Sea

@justaguy313

Imam Mahdi has arrived. His name is Aba Sadiq-Abdullah Hashem and he is the Qaim of the Family of Muhammad.

Awe so Iman Mahdi messiah has arrived and his name is Aba Sadiq-Abdullah Hashem.

Hashem I remember that word from @Ehav4Ever
From you @justaguy313 I learn words Iman Mahdi and Aba Sadiq-Hashem

Wait I think I seen the word Aba before. Aba means Father, am I understanding correctly?

Let me show you where I learn this word Hashem

@Ehav4Ever
So Hashem programs us; is Hashem a programmer?
Can people have a relationship with Hashem?

I remember earlier conversations you explaining
Elohim = big bang
Meaning: Hashem is the source of all reality i.e. the cause of reality
Elohim means: Strength / Power

I learn this from @Ehav4Ever about big bang is Elohim and Hashem is a programmer. Am I understanding correctly.

@justaguy313 and @Yokefellow do you understand Hashem too how @Ehav4Ever explain about Hashem.

Oh I need to reference. @Yokefellow why I bring you over here., because the word program. Notice how @Ehav4Ever explains program.

I.e. most rational humans would do them w/o ever knowing that they are the basis of Hashem "programming" into the concept of being human.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala I'm finally understanding
C14 dates

From google search

Radiocarbon dating, or carbon-14 dating, is a scientific method that can accurately determine the age of organic materials as old as approximately 60,000 years

Let me see if I can do 60,000 years

One rounds 2400 to 2000 then minus 60,000 = 58,000 BC

What was happening during 58,000 BC

Also asking about dates
I still don't understand why increase dates in both directions unless it's to create the opposite; what's above is below. I notice that. Would that be Dharma as well, because Dharma goes in both directions? Am I understanding correctly?

@justaguy313 claims Messiah has arrived and his name is Aba Sadiq-Abdullah Hashem.

Oh here's @justaguy313 website

So what I learn is that Aba Sadiq-Abdullah Hashem is the name of the Messiah, and I do recall that the word Aba means Father. And I learned this word, Hashem, from @Ehav4Ever. Hashem programs into us, so Hashem is a programmer. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala
And also learning how to do math with dates. I find it interesting how they round it from 2400 to 2000. Are there people who refuse to round it from 2400 to 2000 and make sure to only use the exact year?

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
@justaguy313

Awe so Iman Mahdi messiah has arrived and his name is Aba Sadiq-Abdullah Hashem.

Wait I think I seen the word Aba before. Aba means Father, am I understanding correctly?

I learn this from @Ehav4Ever about big bang is Elohim and Hashem is a programmer. Am I understanding correctly.

@justaguy313 and @Yokefellow do you understand Hashem too how @Ehav4Ever explain about Hashem.

Oh I need to reference. @Yokefellow why I bring you over here., because the word program. Notice how @Ehav4Ever explains program.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala I'm finally understanding

From google search

Radiocarbon dating, or carbon-14 dating, is a scientific method that can accurately determine the age of organic materials as old as approximately 60,000 years

Let me see if I can do 60,000 years

One rounds 2400 to 2000 then minus 60,000 = 58,000 BC

What was happening during 58,000 BC

Also asking about dates
I still don't understand why increase dates in both directions unless it's to create the opposite; what's above is below. I notice that. Would that be Dharma as well, because Dharma goes in both directions? Am I understanding correctly?

@justaguy313 claims Messiah has arrived and his name is Aba Sadiq-Abdullah Hashem.

Oh here's @justaguy313 website

So what I learn is that Aba Sadiq-Abdullah Hashem is the name of the Messiah, and I do recall that the word Aba means Father. And I learned this word, Hashem, from @Ehav4Ever. Hashem programs into us, so Hashem is a programmer. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala
And also learning how to do math with dates. I find it interesting how they round it from 2400 to 2000. Are there people who refuse to round it from 2400 to 2000 and make sure to only use the exact year?
The proof of prophethood is massive following and fundamental teachings.

justaguy313

Premium Member
@justaguy313

This topic might clear your confusion...or not.