• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Presentation of beliefs of members of faith of Ahmadi religion of Peace and Light

justaguy313

Premium Member
This is a quick recap of our beliefs, if anybody wants to look any further all information is on the website, if you want to ask any questions, we also have Telegram groups in all languages, so if anyone is interested in a research I would be glad to help

We are the Ahmadi Religion of Peace and Light. Our Call is a universal Call, calling all the people of the world from all walks of life, all nationalities and all backgrounds to acknowledge the Supremacy of the absolute one true God.

WE BELIEVE IN GOD ALMIGHTY​

We believe that there is no deity but God, alone, with no partners. We believe in the truth of Prophet Muhammad (pbuhahf), the Twelve Imams (pbut), and the Twelve Mahdis (pbut), whom are mentioned in the Will of Prophet Muhammad (pbuhahf). We believe that Muhammad (pbuhahf) and his Ahlulbayt (his daughter Fatima Al-Zahra, the Twelve Imams, and the Twelve Mahdis (pbut)) are all the closest creations to the one true God.

WE BELIEVE IN A DIVINELY APPOINTED LEADER​

We believe that in every age there must be a divinely appointed leader who is an infallible Vicegerent of God, and is fully inspired and guided by Him, to whom submission and obedience would be obligatory, as he would be the one who perfectly fulfills the will of our Creator and guides humanity to the path of righteousness and true monotheism. In this day and age, we believe that the rightful Successors of God are Imam Muhammad Al-Mahdi (pbuhahf), Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (fhip), Abdullah Hashem Aba Al-Sadiq (fhip) and Mahdi (pbuh) and they are the ones mentioned by name in the Will of Prophet Muhammad (pbuhahf), which is a Will that none could ever claim except for its rightful claimants, as declared by Ahlulbayt (pbut).

WE BELIEVE IN A UNIVERSAL TRUTH​

We believe that Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (fhip) is the infallible rightly guided Successor of God whom has been prophesied not only by the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) but also by all the other major religions (Hinduism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, etc.), to come in the End Times in order to uphold the word of the one true God, establish His Supremacy upon the Earth and fill the Earth with justice and equity as it has been filled with oppression and tyranny.

WE BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION​

We believe that the soul never dies and that the reincarnation of the soul in different bodies is true. We believe in Paradise and Hell Fire, and that one of them will be where the soul resides after completing all of its rounds as ordained to it by God Almighty. We also believe that God created us in His image and that every soul’s purpose is to truly realize that it is far more than this physical body, that its boundaries are far further than this physical world, to break its attachments to them, and ultimately to spiritually elevate in order to reflect all the divine attributes and perfections – each according to the rank they attain through their sincerity.

WE BELIEVE IN THE PROPHETS AND MESSENGERS​

We believe that there were 124,000 Prophets and Messengers whom were sent to the people of the Earth throughout history by the one true God. We believe in their infallibility and sacredness, as well as that they were all manifestations of God on Earth, whom were sent to guide the people towards the perfect complete absolute divine. Those Prophets and Messengers include Abraham, Krishna, Zoroaster, Buddha, Zeus, Moses, Aristotle, Socrates, Pythagoras, Plato, Noah, Hermes, Jesus Christ, and Muhammad (pbut). We also believe that the teachings, messages, and holy books which they all came with, without exception, have been greatly distorted throughout history, and that the real message of love, peace, justice, and mercy which they had come with, and the true holy scriptures inspired by God Almighty to them, will all be revealed by Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (fhip) in this time.

WE BELIEVE IN THE RETURN​

We believe that we are living in the great age of the Raja’a, when all the Prophets and Messengers, the Ahlulbayt and all the righteous believers throughout history, incarnate once again, to support and give victory to Imam Muhammad Al-Mahdi (pbuhahf) and his Vicegerent and Messenger Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (fhip) in their mission, which is the same mission that all the Prophets and Messengers have always come with; Establishing the Supremacy of God, spreading monotheism all over the Earth, exposing falsehood and tyranny and putting an end to them, feeding the hungry, supporting the widows, taking care of the orphans and spreading mercy, justice and the truth, until the Divine Just State is established on the Earth.

Discover​

Featured articles on topics central to our beliefs

thematic-areas-soul-tree.jpg

RESEARCH AND FIND THE TRUTH​

It is upon every person to carefully investigate the path which leads them to God.
We say: Aba Al-Sadiq (fhip) is the Qa’im of the Family of Muhammad (pbut), and Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (fhip) is the leader of the Ahmadi Religion of Peace and Light. However, it is upon the truth-seeker himself to investigate the matter and return to God.
Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (fhip) has clarified many times, that he is not looking for blind followers, and warned people to use their own minds, research and scrutinize the matter in order to find the truth:

“We do not call upon anyone to believe through ignorance, without awareness or knowledge, rather research and examine closely our matter and our call. I do not want anyone to enter into this Call without knowledge and without awareness or research.”
– Sayings of Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (PBUH), p. 14, hadith 2

justaguy313

Premium Member
@justaguy313
Have you ever seen light in people radiate outward?

Surah An Noor (chpt 24)- Ayat 35-Palash Noor

Yes.
The believers radiate outwards their light. Religion of islam today is corrupted in 99% though and islamic scholars will be the greatest enemies of Imam Mahdi from him is peace

danieldemol

Premium Member
This is a quick recap of our beliefs, if anybody wants to look any further all information is on the website, if you want to ask any questions, we also have Telegram groups in all languages, so if anyone is interested in a research I would be glad to help

We are the Ahmadi Religion of Peace and Light. Our Call is a universal Call, calling all the people of the world from all walks of life, all nationalities and all backgrounds to acknowledge the Supremacy of the absolute one true God.

WE BELIEVE IN GOD ALMIGHTY​

We believe that there is no deity but God, alone, with no partners. We believe in the truth of Prophet Muhammad (pbuhahf), the Twelve Imams (pbut), and the Twelve Mahdis (pbut), whom are mentioned in the Will of Prophet Muhammad (pbuhahf). We believe that Muhammad (pbuhahf) and his Ahlulbayt (his daughter Fatima Al-Zahra, the Twelve Imams, and the Twelve Mahdis (pbut)) are all the closest creations to the one true God.

WE BELIEVE IN A DIVINELY APPOINTED LEADER​

We believe that in every age there must be a divinely appointed leader who is an infallible Vicegerent of God, and is fully inspired and guided by Him, to whom submission and obedience would be obligatory, as he would be the one who perfectly fulfills the will of our Creator and guides humanity to the path of righteousness and true monotheism. In this day and age, we believe that the rightful Successors of God are Imam Muhammad Al-Mahdi (pbuhahf), Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (fhip), Abdullah Hashem Aba Al-Sadiq (fhip) and Mahdi (pbuh) and they are the ones mentioned by name in the Will of Prophet Muhammad (pbuhahf), which is a Will that none could ever claim except for its rightful claimants, as declared by Ahlulbayt (pbut).

WE BELIEVE IN A UNIVERSAL TRUTH​

We believe that Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (fhip) is the infallible rightly guided Successor of God whom has been prophesied not only by the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) but also by all the other major religions (Hinduism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, etc.), to come in the End Times in order to uphold the word of the one true God, establish His Supremacy upon the Earth and fill the Earth with justice and equity as it has been filled with oppression and tyranny.

WE BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION​

We believe that the soul never dies and that the reincarnation of the soul in different bodies is true. We believe in Paradise and Hell Fire, and that one of them will be where the soul resides after completing all of its rounds as ordained to it by God Almighty. We also believe that God created us in His image and that every soul’s purpose is to truly realize that it is far more than this physical body, that its boundaries are far further than this physical world, to break its attachments to them, and ultimately to spiritually elevate in order to reflect all the divine attributes and perfections – each according to the rank they attain through their sincerity.

WE BELIEVE IN THE PROPHETS AND MESSENGERS​

We believe that there were 124,000 Prophets and Messengers whom were sent to the people of the Earth throughout history by the one true God. We believe in their infallibility and sacredness, as well as that they were all manifestations of God on Earth, whom were sent to guide the people towards the perfect complete absolute divine. Those Prophets and Messengers include Abraham, Krishna, Zoroaster, Buddha, Zeus, Moses, Aristotle, Socrates, Pythagoras, Plato, Noah, Hermes, Jesus Christ, and Muhammad (pbut). We also believe that the teachings, messages, and holy books which they all came with, without exception, have been greatly distorted throughout history, and that the real message of love, peace, justice, and mercy which they had come with, and the true holy scriptures inspired by God Almighty to them, will all be revealed by Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (fhip) in this time.

WE BELIEVE IN THE RETURN​

We believe that we are living in the great age of the Raja’a, when all the Prophets and Messengers, the Ahlulbayt and all the righteous believers throughout history, incarnate once again, to support and give victory to Imam Muhammad Al-Mahdi (pbuhahf) and his Vicegerent and Messenger Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (fhip) in their mission, which is the same mission that all the Prophets and Messengers have always come with; Establishing the Supremacy of God, spreading monotheism all over the Earth, exposing falsehood and tyranny and putting an end to them, feeding the hungry, supporting the widows, taking care of the orphans and spreading mercy, justice and the truth, until the Divine Just State is established on the Earth.

Discover​

Featured articles on topics central to our beliefs

thematic-areas-soul-tree.jpg

RESEARCH AND FIND THE TRUTH​

It is upon every person to carefully investigate the path which leads them to God.
We say: Aba Al-Sadiq (fhip) is the Qa’im of the Family of Muhammad (pbut), and Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (fhip) is the leader of the Ahmadi Religion of Peace and Light. However, it is upon the truth-seeker himself to investigate the matter and return to God.
Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (fhip) has clarified many times, that he is not looking for blind followers, and warned people to use their own minds, research and scrutinize the matter in order to find the truth:

“We do not call upon anyone to believe through ignorance, without awareness or knowledge, rather research and examine closely our matter and our call. I do not want anyone to enter into this Call without knowledge and without awareness or research.”
– Sayings of Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan (PBUH), p. 14, hadith 2
Let the buyer beware, this is an anti-democratic religion, and the section titled "infallibility" was broken on the website last time I checked, but if they see their leader as infallible be prepared for the usual BS apologetics when he inevitably makes a mistake. Not to mention that (marketing slogans aside) blind faith is expected of their companions in my view.

justaguy313

Premium Member
Let the buyer beware, this is an anti-democratic religion, and the section titled "infallibility" was broken on the website last time I checked, but if they see their leader as infallible be prepared for the usual BS apologetics when he inevitably makes a mistake. Not to mention that (marketing slogans aside) blind faith is expected of their companions in my view.

Who killed Jesus the Messiah? It was rule of the people
Who condemned Socrates to death? It was rule of the people
Who usurped the rulership of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and his family? It was the caliphs after him ruled in by elections and shura which killed the imams of the Ahlul Bayt and usurped their rights.

And satan may God curse him has been ruling the Earth since

Our faith actually requires of the person to read, research and scrutinize the evidence and Imam Ahmed Al Hassan from him is peace said that he doesn't want anyone to trust us blindly.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I take it that this is not the creed that I usually call Ahmadyyia Islam? They seem to have less of a Shia legacy than you do.

I am aware of the acronym of respect PBUH ("Peace Be Upon Him") and I assume that PBUT means "Peace Be Upon Them". Would that be correct? What do PBUHAHF and FHIP mean?

justaguy313

Premium Member
I take it that this is not the creed that I usually call Ahmadyyia Islam? They seem to have less of a Shia legacy than you do.

I am aware of the acronym of respect PBUH ("Peace Be Upon Him") and I assume that PBUT means "Peace Be Upon Them". Would that be correct? What do PBUHAHF and FHIP mean?

No, we have nothing in common with Ahmadiyya denomination of mainstream islam and their leader Mirza Ghulam Ahmed. We take our teachings from Aba Sadiq from him is peace(fhip) and Imam Ahmed Al Hassan from him is peace. PBUHAHF means peace be upon him and his family, meaning the Holy Household of the Prophet-Ahlul Bayt. In the matter of other acronyms you are correct-

danieldemol

Premium Member
Who killed Jesus the Messiah? It was rule of the people
Actually it was a Roman judge, not anyone elected by the Jews in my view.
Who condemned Socrates to death? It was rule of the people
Perhaps, but they were a theocratic people, he was charged with impiety against the gods.
Who usurped the rulership of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and his family? It was the caliphs after him ruled in by elections and shura which killed the imams of the Ahlul Bayt and usurped their rights.
'Deliberations of the Caliphates, most notably the Rashidun Caliphate, were not democratic in the modern sense rather, decision-making power lay with a council of notable and trusted companions of Muhammad and representatives of different tribes (most of them selected or elected within their tribes).'
Source: Islam and democracy - Wikipedia).
Again though they were a theocratic people in my view.
And satan may God curse him has been ruling the Earth since
Not exactly an omnipotent God if his curse hasn't prevented Satan ruling in my view.
Our faith actually requires of the person to read, research and scrutinize the evidence and Imam Ahmed Al Hassan from him is peace said that he doesn't want anyone to trust us blindly.

Then he is speaking out of both sides of his mouth praising the companion who was prepared to jump into the fire without question in my view.

justaguy313

Premium Member
Actually it was a Roman judge, not anyone elected by the Jews in my view.

Pilate didn't want to crucify Jesus the Messiah on his own.

But with loud shouts they insistently demanded that he be crucified, and their shouts prevailed.

Luke 23:23

Perhaps, but they were a theocratic people, he was charged with impiety against the gods.

He was charged of impiety against false gods. Socrates was in fact a monotheist

“But this is the time to depart, for me to die, and for you all to live—but which of us goes to the better lot, it is unknown to all except the deity.”

Plato’s Apologia of Socrates

'Deliberations of the Caliphates, most notably the Rashidun Caliphate, were not democratic in the modern sense rather, decision-making power lay with a council of notable and trusted companions of Muhammad and representatives of different tribes (most of them selected or elected within their tribes).'
Source: Islam and democracy - Wikipedia).
Again though they were a theocratic people in my view.

This is probably the most disastrous event in the history of religion of islam right after the calamity of thursday

Not exactly an omnipotent God if his curse hasn't prevented Satan ruling in my view.

Have you ever asked yourself: “If God is good, why is the world so bad?” If you have, you
would not be alone. This question poses, perhaps, the greatest dilemma to all people who believe in
a God. In this world, it seems that good is no match for evil.
We have been taught that God is good. Among his attributes are love, harmony, peace and
light. The devil, on the other hand, is evil. He is associated with chaos, storms, aggression and
darkness. We all know the famous words of Jesus (pbuh) recorded in one of the most famous verses
of the new testament, “You have heard it was said, ’Eye for eye, tooth for tooth. But I say unto you,
That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other
also.” Time and time again, throughout the scriptures, God’s prophets and messengers preach and
practice pacifism. And often times, the path of peace leads them straight to their own demise.
Take, for instance, the story of Cain and Abel, the offspring of Adam (pbuh), who carried out the
very first standoff of good and evil between two human beings. The natural rivalry of the two
brothers came to a head when they both prepared offerings for God. Abel put forth his best, while
Cain did not. Filled with envy, Cain moved towards his brother. Abel, a prophet of God, refused to
harm Cain, even in self-defense and so this pure soul was slain at the hands of his wicked brother.
Against the power and aggression of evil, goodness stands no chance. And when you look at the
state of the world today, this fact is apparent.
In this world, evil is king. Look at those who hold the seats of power. They clutch the world
in their tyrannical fists and spread their evil agenda everywhere. But wait a minute...haven’t we
already been told many times that this world is not a good place? Nearly every established religion
in the world teaches that the material world is a place of suffering - a testing ground which one must
pass through successfully in order to reach paradise.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuhahf) said: “Verily, Allah Almighty has not created a creation more hated
to him than the world, and He has not looked at it since He created it.” This curious statement
might make you wonder: “who is in control of this world?”

Then he is speaking out of both sides of his mouth praising the companion who was prepared to jump into the fire without question in my view.

That's not exactly the matter of blind faith, is it?

Last edited:

danieldemol

Premium Member
Pilate didn't want to crucify Jesus the Messiah on his own.

But with loud shouts they insistently demanded that he be crucified, and their shouts prevailed.

Luke 23:23
Even if that is historical it was a religious leader of the Jews who instigated the mob according to the story in my view.
He was charged of impiety against false gods. Socrates was in fact a monotheist

“But this is the time to depart, for me to die, and for you all to live—but which of us goes to the better lot, it is unknown to all except the deity.”

Plato’s Apologia of Socrates.
I take this as your roundabout way of admitting that it was the theocratic elements of society that called for his death.
This is probably the most disastrous event in the history of religion of islam right after the calamity of thursday

Meh, it wasn't caused by a secular democracy, it was caused by theocrats in my view.
The devil, on the other hand, is evil. He is associated with chaos, storms, aggression and
darkness.
All of these have natural causes in my view eg. 'There are three basic ingredients needed for thunderstorm development: moisture, an unstable atmosphere, and some way to start the atmosphere moving.'
source: Understanding Lightning: Thunderstorm Development.
Its a shame the All-knowing God couldn't give your mahdi a heads up about storms being caused by natural phenomena as opposed to satan in my view.
Time and time again, throughout the scriptures, God’s prophets and messengers preach and
practice pacifism. And often times, the path of peace leads them straight to their own demise.
Its a good argument against pacifism in my view, had the prophets been prepared to fight against evil the world would arguably be a less evil place. Just think what happens if you let loose a few wolves amongst a flock of sheep. They will eventually devour the whole flock. They say the definition of madness is to do the same thing and expect a different result.
That's not exactly the matter of blind faith, is it?
Unquestioningly jumping into a fire at the command of a leader is the very definition of blind faith in my view.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
@justaguy313 , there is a website named "saviorofmankind.com" that, among other content, offers some books in PDF form that are said to be authorized translations from Ahmed Al-Hasan's texts.

Do you have anything to say about those books and that website?

justaguy313

Premium Member
@justaguy313 , there is a website named "saviorofmankind.com" that, among other content, offers some books in PDF form that are said to be authorized translations from Ahmed Al-Hasan's texts.

Do you have anything to say about those books and that website?

saviorofmankind.com website is operated by the fake office of Najaf, who usurped the rights of Imam Ahmed Al Hassan from him is peace and mercy. They are using his knowledge and fake his voice to interpret things he says in their own way. Those books they have on their website is basically truth mixed with falsehood.

ajay0

The Druze and Shia sect of Alawites are Abrahamic sects with belief in reincarnation .

Is the Ahmadi religion related to them !

justaguy313

Premium Member
Even if that is historical it was a religious leader of the Jews who instigated the mob according to the story in my view.

What was the political system at the time of Jesus called?

I take this as your roundabout way of admitting that it was the theocratic elements of society that called for his death.

What was the political system in Ancient Greece at the time of Socrates called?

Meh, it wasn't caused by a secular democracy, it was caused by theocrats in my view.

It was an usurpation of rights of the Holy Household of Prophet Muhammad pbuhahf. It was like rigged election to put it more plainly. Muslims were forced to pay allegiance to Abu Bakr

Its a shame the All-knowing God couldn't give your mahdi a heads up about storms being caused by natural phenomena as opposed to satan in my view.

Many prophecies were fullfilled as Imam Ahmed Al Hassan fhip foretold.
Its a good argument against pacifism in my view, had the prophets been prepared to fight against evil the world would arguably be a less evil place. Just think what happens if you let loose a few wolves amongst a flock of sheep. They will eventually devour the whole flock. They say the definition of madness is to do the same thing and expect a different result.

What did prophet Jesus pbuh teach his disciples? Certainly not anguish and aggression
Unquestioningly jumping into a fire at the command of a leader is the very definition of blind faith in my view.

Fire didn't burn Abraham pbuh , knife didn't kill Ismael pbuh, sea didn't drown Moses pbuh and whale didn't eat Jonah pbuh.

And they were all the prophets of God Allmighty

justaguy313

Premium Member
The Druze and Shia sect of Alawites are Abrahamic sects with belief in reincarnation .

Is the Ahmadi religion related to them !

No. We believe that 99% of religion of islam as is known today is corrupt and that includes all sects

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
You have your "Ahmadis" crossed I believe. These Ahmadis are followers of Ahmed Al Hassan, not Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, although it is confusing that he chose the same name for his sect as Mirza Ghulam Ahmad did in my view.
oh yeah, whichever ahmadi, bahai, muslims or christians, my question remains the same.
prove the existence of god/allah and that these whom you call prophets, son, messengers, mahdis and imams were selected by this divinity.
Fire didn't burn Abraham pbuh , knife didn't kill Ismael pbuh, sea didn't drown Moses pbuh and whale didn't eat Jonah pbuh.
ah! you were there at that time. i have many more stories from hindu scriptures than that.

Last edited: