• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post a screenshot of your desktop!

The_Evelyonian

Old-School Member
Ditched Windows XP for Ubuntu. I think it was a good decision.

Screenshot-1.png

Panda

42?
Premium Member
This is one of the slides make up my background

Attachments

• Background.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 122

Draka

Wonder Woman
I patched together some pics to give me something different to look at as wallpaper. Came out pretty cool to me. I can do better, this was just a first run through playing around. Not too bad though.

Attachments

• desktop102011.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 65

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
desktop.png

No, the "Desires" file isn't as interesting as you might think: any time I think of a movie, book, DVD, game, whatever, I write it down in that file because I hate nothing more than knowing I want something but forgetting what it is!

The wallpaper is from Tolkien's Quenta Silmarillion. It depicts Ungoliant (the very distant ancestor of a spider you might know from Lord of the Rings called Shelob) draining the life from the Two Trees as Morgoth watches on. After destroying the trees, which gave light to Middle-Earth in the days before the sun, the Valar were able to kindle a single flower from each; which then became the moon and sun. The White Tree at Minas Tirith in Gondor is a descendent of the first White Tree, Nimloth, which was made in the images of one of these trees.