• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poll: Your favourite grape?

What is your favourite type of grape?

• Total voters

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I am just about to eat a bunch of grapes, nice and chilled from the fridge

Very juicy and refreshing

But what is your favourite type of grape?

Also, what do you think of grapes with seeds in?

Personally I prefer seedless grapes...... but how on Earth do seedless grapes reproduce??????

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Red.

Seedless are easier to eat and probably more hygienic, but I'm not bothered by seeds.

Personally I prefer seedless grapes...... but how on Earth do seedless grapes reproduce??????
Propagation. A branch from a seedless grape plant is planted from another seedless grape plant.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
It's not about the color, it's about the variety and the grower.

Something you learn if you ever have anything other than grapes produced by industrial agriculture that you buy in some store.

The best grapes are the ones grown by one local farmstead at market in late Summer. They are smaller. They have seeds. They have more flavor.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I am just about to eat a bunch of grapes, nice and chilled from the fridge

Very juicy and refreshing

Of typical table grapes? I go with red. My housemate likes the green

Easier to eat, they may have less flavor. They make up for that with ease of eating.
Cuttings. As already told to you. They are all clones of the original seedless plant.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
It's not about the color, it's about the variety and the grower.

Something you learn if you ever have anything other than grapes produced by industrial agriculture that you buy in some store.

The best grapes are the ones grown by one local farmstead at market in late Summer. They are smaller. They have seeds. They have more flavor.
Commercial fruits and veg are horrible. I understand why people don't want to eat them.