• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Political Compass Results

Lotus Jewel

Student of the Shakyamuni
Untitled.png

I seem to recall that I previously did this test, and my position was more toward the center of Left and Libertarian. I guess my political outlook has evolved somewhat.

Little Dragon

I am usually languishing in the green quadrant. Unless I read something horrible that the government have done or said. Then it's closer to the red quadrant.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That is just part of the appeal
Not for me.
But as a "pragmatic libertarian", I hope only
to influence powers that be in the direction
of more justice, liberty, prosperity, wisdom.
Any trend, however small, in that direction
would be success.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Not for me.
But as a "pragmatic libertarian", I hope only
to influence powers that be in the direction
of more justice, liberty, prosperity, wisdom.
Any trend, however small, in that direction
would be success.
I've been watching my Gen Z/Millenial son and his buddies working to tank the stocks of the corporations who treat their employees like crap and try to cut pay in order to boost stocks, while working to boost the stocks that treat their employees well and pay them well. Methinks the market needs this kind of correction. This might explain why I've moved a couple of notches to the left.

Would these efforts fit into your "pragmatic libertarian" scenario?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've been watching my Gen Z/Millenial son and his buddies working to tank the stocks of the corporations who treat their employees like crap and try to cut pay in order to boost stocks, while working to boost the stocks that treat their employees well and pay them well. Methinks the market needs this kind of correction. This might explain why I've moved a couple of notches to the left.

My answer would depend upon whether
their methods are honest or dishonest.
How are they tanking a company's stock?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

Not likely that would most likely be a right with authoritarian corporate view like Donald Trump