• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Political Compass Results

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
My latest

chart

Is there anyone else on this forum in the red square apart from Tumah?!

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I'm in the middle of the Libertarian-Left quarter, pretty well matched up with Gandhi. Were lover-libertarians-- just ask my wife.

On second thought, don't ask my wife. :(

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member
Hey everyone. :)

Whilst the Political Compass Test is far from perfect, it is probably the most "accurate" way to measure where people are politically that we have.

My latest:

Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: 0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.62

chart

Pretty much the same place on the L-R axis, but closer to centre on the Lib-Auth axis...Still not sure that justifies my score on the Fascism test (53% if I recall, Crypto-Fascist), but then I've got some pretty eclectic views (generally libertarian tendencies, combined with views generally considered far-right, though with my own very particular take on them!).

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.56

chart
You and I score pretty much the same, and if we attach historical figures to where we're at, we're very close to Gandhi.

BTW, the difference between us left-libertarians and those right-libertarians is that the former actually care about other people. :D

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
My political compass basically fits the herd

Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.18

chart

Middle of the green square.
Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.05

Our household is likely in strong agreement on most things, but especially this one, which keeps things loud:
Screen Shot 2017-09-23 at 9.07.29 AM.png

My family's maxim could appropriately be "nous défions"
Or maybe just "make me!" or "you're not the boss of me" for the younger ones.
Or "WHY?" ... actually.
It keeps it exciting, but I'd rather send hellions than doormats into the world.

Laika

Premium Member
my last one is from August. Here's my latest result just inside the purple square. (Right: 0.38 and Libertarian -0.62.)

chart

Rational Agnostic

I'm too lazy to take the test again, but I have taken it in the past and scored roughly (-5.5, -5.5) if I recall correctly. Basically in the middle of the lower left quadrant.