• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

PNC Theory: Unifying Gravity, Magnetism, Electricity, and Dielectricity as One Thing Only: How to Have a Discussion: Please Show Me How?

River Sea

PNC Theory: Unifying Gravity, Magnetism, Electricity, and Dielectricity as One Thing Only: How to Have a Discussion: Please Show Me How?

This happened at a different forum, so letting you know it didn't happen at this forum, and no, this isn't my video, so that's not me talking; I'm not Ken. However, I did write in the comment area of the video.

My sob story when learning. Welcome to my failures not knowing how to communicate.

@Bthoth
You know PNC theory; I do not know PNC theory yet. Please teach me the PNC theory. Thank you.

I added PNC theory to this drama.

Yes, I'm a dramatic human being who has lots of failures and sob stories. Oh, how does PNC theory entwine with sob stories? Does PNC theory think this is a sob story and go nuts at all? A PNC nut theory situation, perhaps, or does PNC theory have no awareness of how stories are? I understand I'm probably causing strangeness, but hey, why not begin? What is PNC theory, actually? Yes, oh, and how does PNC theory explain Kundalini? Hey, shadow work in Kundalini is perhaps something I go through at times. I think so. So how's PNC theory when in shadow working in Kundalini? Are my sob stories shadowing my writing, and writing is therapy for me?

Here's video about Unifying Gravity, Magnetism, Electricity, and Dielectricity as One Thing Only

Everyone, I need your help on how to have a discussion. I'm extremely new to science, but I love learning and having a discussion. I love interacting where I'm at and learning.

Here's my comment in the comment area of this YouTube video and showing where my thread is.

Please help me at thread at Peaceful Science forum: I wanted to discuss video. Scientists condemns me for learning from your video? Thread is called Unifying Gravity, Magnetism, Electricity & Dielectricity as ONE THING ONLY Forum is called Peaceful Science. I need your help. To have a discussion with video. You'll need to log into to see thread. I think this is a non public thread. I'm not sure.

Yes, I'm making this public because I want to understand why I struggle to have a discussion. Perhaps people who saw this video will join, because I wrote a comment area there for help

I want to have a discussion, and I want to understand why I struggle to have a discussion. My thread looks as if I haven't gotten anywhere, due to I couldn't even show why I was even interested, look how horrible I did. How did I fail at communicating? What steps do I need to take so I can communicate? Will you all show me examples of how? You can find a thread in my comment at comment area at YouTube. Or you can show me here in this thread, how to have a discussion and communicate and learn from.

Yes, I don't know everything. However, I value being able to communicate and hear people explain why they disagree or agree.

Perhaps here we can explore areas where we agree and disagree and have a discussion.

Oh, I'm all for people to disagree; please show so I can see. I value learning so much, and I learn other people's perspectives.

However, I'm failing in this area when it comes to science.

This is why I wonder if science and/or math have also become religions. What is religions and what is science and what is math?

Please help me with this area and how to have a discussion. Yes, I understand I have failed in areas, but my thread there is a complete failure mess. It's an embarrassment, yet how do I communicate in areas I don't know much about? However, I found a video so intriguing; that's science, correct, when being intrigued by a video? Being intrigued by watching a video and sharing it is contributing to science, is it?

Please teach me how to share and have a discussion, even if we disagree. Keep in mind that I only watched one video from his YouTube channel. How do I share? I noticed they thought I was promoting. What is the difference between sharing and promoting? How did I promote when I only watched one video and knew hardly anything, yet was intrigued and shared this video in a science forum that's peaceful? I'm confused, and I'm fixated as well, because it causes me to feel lost and puzzled. Being here on earth is learning, yet how advanced are we, that scientist in the past rejected, yet is used now?

Thank you so much for letting me vent in this area.

I'm learning, and I have a long way to go. At times I feel like quitting, but I don't quit because I love learning.

Must appreciated for all you read my venting.

Moderators, Please tweak this post as you feel needed. I put it all out there because I need help.

Last edited:

exchemist

Veteran Member

My sob story when learning. Welcome to my failures not knowing how to communicate.

@Bthoth
You know PNC theory; I do not know PNC theory yet. Please teach me the PNC theory. Thank you.

Yes, I'm a dramatic human being who has lots of failures and sob stories. Oh, how does PNC theory entwine with sob stories? Does PNC theory think this is a sob story and go nuts at all? A PNC nut theory situation, perhaps, or does PNC theory have no awareness of how stories are? I understand I'm probably causing strangeness, but hey, why not begin? What is PNC theory, actually? Yes, oh, and how does PNC theory explain Kundalini? Hey, shadow work in Kundalini is perhaps something I go through at times. I think so. So how's PNC theory when in shadow working in Kundalini? Are my sob stories shadowing my writing, and writing is therapy for me?

Here's video about Unifying Gravity, Magnetism, Electricity, and Dielectricity as One Thing Only

Everyone, I need your help on how to have a discussion. I'm extremely new to science, but I love learning and having a discussion. I love interacting where I'm at and learning.

Here's my comment in the comment area of this YouTube video and showing where my thread is.

Please help me at thread at Peaceful Science forum: I wanted to discuss video. Scientists condemns me for learning from your video? Thread is called Unifying Gravity, Magnetism, Electricity & Dielectricity as ONE THING ONLY Forum is called Peaceful Science. I need your help. To have a discussion with video. You'll need to log into to see thread. I think this is a non public thread. I'm not sure.

Yes, I'm making this public because I want to understand why I struggle to have a discussion. Perhaps people who saw this video will join, because I wrote a comment area there for help

I want to have a discussion, and I want to understand why I struggle to have a discussion. My thread looks as if I haven't gotten anywhere, due to I couldn't even show why I was even interested, look how horrible I did. How did I fail at communicating? What steps do I need to take so I can communicate? Will you all show me examples of how? You can find a thread in my comment at comment area at YouTube. Or you can show me here in this thread, how to have a discussion and communicate and learn from.

Yes, I don't know everything. However, I value being able to communicate and hear people explain why they disagree or agree.

Perhaps here we can explore areas where we agree and disagree and have a discussion.

Oh, I'm all for people to disagree; please show so I can see. I value learning so much, and I learn other people's perspectives.

This is why I wonder if science and/or math have also become religions. What is religions and what is science and what is math?

Please help me with this area and how to have a discussion. Yes, I understand I have failed in areas, but my thread there is a complete failure mess. It's an embarrassment, yet how do I communicate in areas I don't know much about? However, I found a video so intriguing; that's science, correct, when being intrigued by a video? Being intrigued by watching a video and sharing it is contributing to science, is it?

Please teach me how to share and have a discussion, even if we disagree. Keep in mind that I only watched one video from his YouTube channel. How do I share? I noticed they thought I was promoting. What is the difference between sharing and promoting? How did I promote when I only watched one video and knew hardly anything, yet was intrigued and shared this video in a science forum that's peaceful? I'm confused, and I'm fixated as well, because it causes me to feel lost and puzzled. Being here on earth is learning, yet how advanced are we, that scientist in the past rejected, yet is used now?

I'm learning, and I have a long way to go. At times I feel like quitting, but I don't quit because I love learning.

Moderators, Please tweak this post as you feel needed. I put it all out there because I need help.
I watched the first minute of this video and it seemed to be random junk, making no sense at all. It feels like a low budget attempt at Quantum Woo. Whatever this may be, it is NOT science.

If I were you I would not waste your time watching stuff like this. It will only confuse you. And there is also the risk that if, you start repeating it to other people, they may think you are bat**** crazy.

PureX

Veteran Member
I watched the first minute of this video and it seemed to be random junk, making no sense at all. It feels like a low budget attempt at Quantum Woo. Whatever this may be, it is NOT science.

If I were you I would not waste your time watching stuff like this. It will only confuse you. And there is also the risk that if, you start repeating it to other people, they may think you are bat**** crazy.
I have noticed that YouTube seems to have been inundated with a bunch of videos all claiming some wild new "discovery" that has scientists (cosmologists, biologists, anthropologists, etc.) all discombobulated. Many of them are clearly made up but with some it's hard to tell unless you know a lot about the particular field of study involved.

I don't know who is behind these videos or why: if they are just click bait, entertainment/jokes, or some sort of "don't believe the scientists!" campaign.

exchemist

Veteran Member
I have noticed that YouTube seems to have been inundated with a bunch of videos all claiming some wild new "discovery" that has scientists (cosmologists, biologists, anthropologists, etc.) all discombobulated. Many of them are clearly made up but with some it's hard to tell unless you know a lot about the particular field of study involved.

I don't know who is behind these videos or why: if they are just click bait, entertainment/jokes, or some sort of "don't believe the scientists!" campaign.
God knows. I must admit the tattoos on the hands made me wonder if this is some guy who is permanently stoned and thinks he has had an insight of some kind. Reminds me of a story of man at Oxford who took benzedrine before Finals to give him a boost, thought he had done brilliantly, but it turned out he had just written his name over and over again. It may be apocryphal, but it was given to us as a warning not to try any artificial stimulants.

Alternatively it may just a be symptom of the modern education system, which sometimes seems encourages creativity without any balancing criticism to keep people from being proud of rubbish.

PureX

Veteran Member
I think you're having trouble understanding this video and discussing it because it's basically a load of nonsensical gibberish pretending to be very "scientific". Some people have a gift for being able to talk nonsense and make it sound as if it means something and that appears to me to be what this video is. And the speaker is using his little spiral thingy to distract and exemplify the illusion.

Bthoth

*banned*

@Bthoth

I enjoyed the video. Is that you talking?

Gravity is the entanglement of shared energy between points.

That should help on that scope.

The em field itself has the electric and magnetic fields in perpendicular planes. The perfect cross of nature, the whole spectrum of em exhibits that.
Nice observance of the dipole moment (transition) The two fields actually maintain each other (maxwell/tesla)

PNC is (photo neuron conduction) at the synaptic junction between neurons, the actual signal exchange is em, the chemicals k,cl neurotransmitters are just reacting to the em(light). That is why cytoskeltons are tubular as the oscillations can be focused between points of the cell based on wavelength of the signal. Penrose and Hammeroff have an ORCH theory to observe, as they identified the tubes of neurons and the oscillations to be the cause of consciousness.

It appears your video expressed a whole bunch of what I learned too. The fields are far more important than particles. Even though many calculations for electrical theory drill down to a unit electron. I learned/realized that an electron is not a separate point particle, that the fields can be used to separate a measurable unit.. aka a particle (electron). The qubit was a way to describe em as a particle (photon)

Did you ever use the em fields and create transmitters-receivers? Or identify that each atom/molecule retains specific wavelengths of em, upon the structures? Identifying those wavelengths for each structure is the new frontier to enable converting those wavelengths to usable form. It's simple to comprehend by realizing 'colors' cations and anions of elements, then molecules (combinations).

You do realize, what you have bumped into is going to crash with most every complacent mind that you come across? What is crazy, is you may be a victim of what I have been writing for over 40 yrs. I have criss crossed the whole country leaving write ups on campuses all over every state and never signed a single one.

My reason was to help minds overcome the old paradigm of accepting that the physics were complete. At least you understood that as brilliant as Einstein was, his work never actually helped mankind in any way and of all the worship that he receives he always knew that the work was incomplete. He was a victim of the establishment. I feel bad that they made him comply and he wasted so much time, trying to make what was existing into usable, comprehensible form.

Dao Hao Now

With all due respect, a religious forum is probably not the ideal source of information if what you are wanting to actually learn is science.

I would suggest looking to books or other authentic sources of scientific education.

Once you obtain a basic understanding of the scientific method and perhaps recent information on whichever specific field of science which interests you.
Then you may find it easier to have a meaningful discussion about the subject.

A major advantage of the scientific method is the methodical exclusion of cognitive biases and heightened awareness of their existence and how to avoid them.

River Sea

I enjoyed the video. Is that you talking?

Gravity is the entanglement of shared energy between points.

That should help on that scope.

The em field itself has the electric and magnetic fields in perpendicular planes. The perfect cross of nature, the whole spectrum of em exhibits that.
Nice observance of the dipole moment (transition) The two fields actually maintain each other (maxwell/tesla)

PNC is (photo neuron conduction) at the synaptic junction between neurons, the actual signal exchange is em, the chemicals k,cl neurotransmitters are just reacting to the em(light). That is why cytoskeltons are tubular as the oscillations can be focused between points of the cell based on wavelength of the signal. Penrose and Hammeroff have an ORCH theory to observe, as they identified the tubes of neurons and the oscillations to be the cause of consciousness.

It appears your video expressed a whole bunch of what I learned too. The fields are far more important than particles. Even though many calculations for electrical theory drill down to a unit electron. I learned/realized that an electron is not a separate point particle, that the fields can be used to separate a measurable unit.. aka a particle (electron). The qubit was a way to describe em as a particle (photon)

Did you ever use the em fields and create transmitters-receivers? Or identify that each atom/molecule retains specific wavelengths of em, upon the structures? Identifying those wavelengths for each structure is the new frontier to enable converting those wavelengths to usable form. It's simple to comprehend by realizing 'colors' cations and anions of elements, then molecules (combinations).

You do realize, what you have bumped into is going to crash with most every complacent mind that you come across? What is crazy, is you may be a victim of what I have been writing for over 40 yrs. I have criss crossed the whole country leaving write ups on campuses all over every state and never signed a single one.

My reason was to help minds overcome the old paradigm of accepting that the physics were complete. At least you understood that as brilliant as Einstein was, his work never actually helped mankind in any way and of all the worship that he receives he always knew that the work was incomplete. He was a victim of the establishment. I feel bad that they made him comply and he wasted so much time, trying to make what was existing into usable, comprehensible form.

@Bthoth I'm going to re-read what you shared about PNC.

I'm not Ken who's in that video and no that's not me talking.

I did write in the comment area of the YouTube video; however, I don't see my comment. Maybe my comment needs approval.

This happen at another forum. Where some unwelcomed Ken's video

I've only seen one video from Ken's YouTube channel.

Here's where the thread is; it's a mess and has failed in any discussion. However, you might need to make an account to see it. I'm not sure if this thread is public or not. It is at the Peaceful Science Forum that this failure took place.

I hope this helps in any area where I'm bringing up psychology.

However, seeing what you wrote, it appears many scientists have gone through this, including you, where one struggles to be welcomed.

What's odd is that what we use today, which is our norm, was probably the science that was rejected in the past.

Will that repeat, as in the future people will use it as their norm, and yet today that science that will be used in the future is rejected now?

Is this a common behavior, and if so, how come?

Thank you for sharing information on PNC. I'll slow down, re-read, and analyze more so I can comprehend.

River Sea

PNC is (photo neuron conduction) at the synaptic junction between neurons, the actual signal exchange is em, the chemicals k,cl neurotransmitters are just reacting to the em(light). That is why cytoskeltons are tubular as the oscillations can be focused between points of the cell based on wavelength of the signal. Penrose and Hammeroff have an ORCH theory to observe, as they identified the tubes of neurons and the oscillations to be the cause of consciousness
@Bthoth

I'll look up the word neurons.

Online explains:
What is a neuron simple definition?
Neurons, also known as nerve cells, send and receive signals from your brain. While neurons have a lot in common with other types of cells, they're structurally and functionally unique. Specialized projections called axons allow neurons to transmit electrical and chemical signals to other cells.

Question to bring religion into this due to this being a religion forum

Does it say anywhere in any religion books about neurons?

I must admit the tattoos on the hands made me wonder if this is some guy who is permanently stoned and thinks he has had an insight of some kind.

@exchemist
Yeah, he does have a lot of tattoos. I have zero tattoos. I've heard of people who regretted their tattoos later.

I wonder what makes anyone want to have tattoos on their hands.

@Bthoth @exchemist
What are your thoughts about neurons, and what happens spiritually to those neurons when people feel more spiritual compared to when people feel less spiritual?

How come we can't see gravity?

When, after passing away, is there gravity in that tunnel that pulls us? Or is that something different than gravity?

@Bthoth @exchemist
Oh, I'm not Ken, and no, that's not me talking in that video.

River Sea

Not that I know of.

I liked that guy, he was quick and reminded me of myself back when I was involved. No nonsense and realizing how damaged so many have become within some circles.

@Bthoth

I liked Ken too; his video was extremely visually explained and made sense to me.
I'm glad you liked Ken and his video too, and how he reminds you when involved.

Oh found this comment in the comment area of the video

@attackhelicoptercat wrote 7 years ago

another way of saying this is that gravity is an effect of magnetism, as energy collapses toward the center it spins the magnetic field faster, energies densify increasing the pull, light seems to disapear as frequency decreases and vibration increases, we have sound. this is the magnetic phase of a neutral field, which also has the electrical phase which oscillates expanding and transmitting and repelling, all this happens perpetually at the same time, it is one field flashing on and off perpetually and simultaneously collapsing and expanding. what we are talking about is also the fusion/fission process

Here's same message screenshot

gravity is an effect of magnetism, as energy collapses toward the center.JPG

There are 23 replies to that comment.

So there are people who really learned a lot from this video and added their information in the comment area.

I'm glad you liked Ken and his video too.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)

This happened at a different forum, so letting you know it didn't happen at this forum, and no, this isn't my video, so that's not me talking; I'm not Ken. However, I did write in the comment area of the video.

@Bthoth

You bring up some very good points. I remember when I went to school (college) and had a question of the instructor. A couple of times I was asked to meet the instructor after class so we can discuss my question. OK, I did that. I still didn't really have answers that I understood to my questions. I can only guess I didn't ask the 'right' questions. I gave up at the time but now I am not necessarily giving up, particularly of those who hold definite viewpoints about some things. Yet I was considered an honors student and received scholarships. Now I have questions and am asking questions...it's been an interesting journey here, that's all I can say now. Take care.

River Sea

I remember when I wrote photo neuron conduction (PNC theory) in 1982, I was ticked at the ridicule as I understood that light (em) is held upon mass (molecules). And CAL Tech (peer review) tried to tell me, that you can't hold a photon (EM) on mass. I knew that the reaction by the respondent was wrong then as now.

Just as i am well aware that no matter how you wish to argue, that twisting up the debate to fit what you want to define, is not relevant. For example: the double slit experiment. The mass (receiving plate) is sharing the reaction point, not that the photons are point particles.
Sure, energy is described as a potential difference thru to usable potential. I see em (light) as the scope of energy between points. Closer to Lavoisier and the coloric of energy as a unit of stuff (light) em in one wavelength or another. For example even the bohr analogy. For an electron to even jump a shell it must capture(take on) a qubit (photon) light. The spectrum of em is huge.
Radiation is propagation Most see light as moving thru space. I find that no 2 elements on the chart can even combine to become a molecule without em(light) in one wavelength or another, all cases, every time.
@Bthoth what about white light that I saw in people radiate outward.

Could photo neuron conduction help explain that too?

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
@Bthoth what about white light that I saw in people radiate outward.

Could photo neuron conduction help explain that too?
ok, right or wrong, I laughed a little after reading this post. I GUESS there are some things over my head, or go through one ear and out the other. (literally) I'm still trying to figure out what quantum means. I am slow, I suppose.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

It's all for the pathetic babbling over like, ring, and subscribe nauseating ******* that they keep repeating over and over and over and over as if nobody knows what that is.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

@Bthoth

After watching the video for a bit I got to the point where I find it more entertaining to watch a little kid play with wood molecules.

At least the latter is more in tune with science than this stuff is.

I'd recommend you going to a university or take a class or even hear a science lecture on YouTube rather than this pseudo science with gadgets.

River Sea

@Bthoth Please meet Jen

Metaphysics here's Jen's blog that she extremely written to communicate.

Jen has so much information, and she's been seeking to communicate and finding ways to communicate. Please meet Jen.

Jen struggles to be heard due to being unwelcome. And she keeps seeking ways to improve how she communicates.

Here's her other blog The School of Entropy

I'm not as advance as you @Bthoth and Jen so lets say I was with you @Bthoth and Jen offline and verbalize, I'd probably be quiet as I listen to you two

I could picture you two extremely enjoying a scientific conversations, even in areas you might disagree in.

I've seen online Jen getting rejected and Jen showing her frustration

Me: I watched a video of Ken's and shared it at a different forum. It was unwelcome, but I hadn't gone as far as you @Bthoth. and Jen by extremely studying, writing about, and presenting it, and then getting unwelcomed. I only watched a video and shared a video at a different forum and was unwelcome at a different forum (not this forum), and now I'm bringing this to the public, asking what is science? Is it possible to disagree with science and religion and still feel alive and welcomed, is my question, or will there always be unwelcoming frustrations that cause pain within a conversation? Yes, I'm adding psychology to this.

I think people could disagree with each other and still feel alive and welcomed within a conversation.

Same with religion: people could disagree with each other and feel alive and welcomed within a conversation.

Oh here's to Jen's main blog The Church of Entropy

Here's an example of Jen explaining
Example of Jen explaning.JPG

Here's another diagram Jen explaining

another Jen explaining.JPG

You can see this at Jen's blog

Photology is the study of how light interacts with matter.

and again Jen explaining at her blog.JPG

Jen explaining at her blog.JPG

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
This is way above my pay grade. I realize that the world's best physicists are working on a unification theory, which they refer to as the Grand Unified Theory, but as of yet, they do not have one. Personally, I'm content to allow the true geniuses of the world to work this out.

exchemist

Veteran Member
@Bthoth

I'll look up the word neurons.

Online explains:
What is a neuron simple definition?
Neurons, also known as nerve cells, send and receive signals from your brain. While neurons have a lot in common with other types of cells, they're structurally and functionally unique. Specialized projections called axons allow neurons to transmit electrical and chemical signals to other cells.

Question to bring religion into this due to this being a religion forum

Does it say anywhere in any religion books about neurons?

@exchemist
Yeah, he does have a lot of tattoos. I have zero tattoos. I've heard of people who regretted their tattoos later.

I wonder what makes anyone want to have tattoos on their hands.

@Bthoth @exchemist
What are your thoughts about neurons, and what happens spiritually to those neurons when people feel more spiritual compared to when people feel less spiritual?

How come we can't see gravity?

When, after passing away, is there gravity in that tunnel that pulls us? Or is that something different than gravity?

@Bthoth @exchemist
Oh, I'm not Ken, and no, that's not me talking in that video.
I don't have any thoughts about neurons, other than that they are nerve cells. Feelings, including feelings of spirituality, are very complex features of the brain and I am not a neurologist (though I have a brother who is one).

Such feelings are, no doubt, the product of interactions between neurons in the brain, but I doubt it is useful to try to understand them in terms of the activity of individual neurons. It would be a bit like trying to understand a word processing app in terms of the individual transistors in an integrated computer circuit - not a good way to go about it.

You can't see gravity because it does not emit or absorb light. Light is due to something called the "electromagnetic interaction", which is one of the four basic interactions known in physics. Gravitation is one of the others. (And then there are the weak and strong nuclear interactions, to complete the set.)

Gravitation can sometimes deflect light, slightly, as Einstein predicted and as has subsequently been observed. In astronomy there is a phenomenon known as gravitational lensing due to this: Gravitational lens - Wikipedia. In such instances one can see the effect of gravity, if not gravity itself.