• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

PLUS SIZE FASHION IS DANGEROUS.

David1967

Premium Member
Why this attack on women? Some of the posters have interpreted this that way. There are lots of walrus impersonating males out there.

I'm still hoping this is supposed to be in the joke section. Most are treating it that way anyhow.

Shad

Veteran Member
My security is flagging this probably due to a filter. Anyone care to give me a quick summary?

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
But certainly not before the homosexuals have destroyed Western civilization via gay marriage.

We didn’t need gay marriage to do that. We just wear our best gold lamé slingbacks and fabulous taffeta gowns, and seduce the married men. When they see how great teh ghey buttsecks is they’ll leave their families tootsweet.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Just what we need....... Millions of overweight people running around naked because the can't buy clothes that fit!

I am so thankful that this forum offers an emoji not found on many forum sites.

:facepalm:

Now I feel the need to pry my skull open with a screwdriver and scrub my visual cortex with a Brillo Pad to try to remove that image.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah, my plus-size bras are soooo dangerous!

Welllll... yeah, if it snaps it probably has the force to put someone’s eye out. Or at least leave a nasty welt, yeah?

:D

(she’d kill me if she could)

Milton Platt

That's a rather authoritarian approach to dealing with obesity.
Instead, why don't we just have government meal overseers?
We could be required (under penalty of death) to eat in front
of the TV so they can watch us.
Michelle Obama could run the program.

That right there is why I like you. You are always so reasonable and practical.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Do Trojan Maxims count?
A bowl of them next to the bed is kinda dangerous.
Tom
The idea that one needs a larger condom is mostly a marketing ploy. A standard condom will fit anyone as so well demonstrated in this video in glorious slow motion:

Edit:

How ironic. They used Magnums in that video. Here is compilation of many different condom drops, Magnums are not required:

Last edited:

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Welllll... yeah, if it snaps it probably has the force to put someone’s eye out. Or at least leave a nasty welt, yeah?

:D

(she’d kill me if she could)
If it snaps while I'm riding horseback, it could put my eye out. ;)