• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please Help!

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
That is it!!!!!!!! But it is a Spider and a CRICKET in every picture hidden!!!!!!!!!!!

:D I love those books. Super funny. Did you ever watch Fraggle Rock as a kid? For some reason, Little Critter reminds me of the large creatures in Fraggle Rock.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
i have spider buddies at home. seems like they can communicate with me.

I'm fine with spiders as long as they are on the other side of room or safely hidden in a corner...on a web...nowhere within crawling distance of my body. :D

challupa

I'm here too Comet. And if you want to talk weather, we're having a blizzard with wind chills of -32 degrees C. Downright chilly.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
I am sorry to hear this, what has brought this on?

Is this related to the anti-depressants?

Yes, I tried to kill myself two weeks ago for those who didn't find the thread. I am just really, really DOWN right now and looking for anything to keep me going! The meds/antidepressants don't help my situation! After all, one of the listed side effects is "suicidal thoughts"!!!!!!!!!!! :areyoucra Great to prescribe it to me then! :sarcastic

:help: talk is good for me, thanks you all!

Stellify

StarChild
I'm here :)
I'm about to make some tea. My tea kettle looks like a panda :D
It was 80 degrees Fahrenheit here today...freakin' ridiculous. But there was a breeze, so it was sunny but not too hot. Wonderful :D

And the worm who ate through everything...there would be little holes in the pages to show he was eating his way through the book as you read it, hahaha.
That was one of my favorites!!! :cool:

.lava

Veteran Member
Yes, I tried to kill myself two weeks ago for those who didn't find the thread. I am just really, really DOWN right now and looking for anything to keep me going! The meds/antidepressants don't help my situation! After all, one of the listed side effects is "suicidal thoughts"!!!!!!!!!!! :areyoucra Great to prescribe it to me then! :sarcastic

sweet friend, whatever is happening right now, just take it easy and don't think it is abnormal, OK? as you say, those are thoughts. they come and go. happens to me too. we are all alike. try to put distance between you and your thoughts. you can do that. no thoughts that YOU think could be stronger than you.

just stay here

turk179

I smell something....
I have heard of fraggle rock but am not familliar with it. Is it a live kids show or was it a cartoon?

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Thanks Jen and Tim! I mean Draka and Turk! Thank you all for taking my mind to a better place! Frubals to all when I am in a better state! I can at least smile now! :)

Stellify

StarChild

I'm very, very sorry to hear that, dear. I would do this right now if you were here :hugehug::hug: :D
Antidepressants usually take at least two weeks to kick in, unfortunately. Do be careful and let your Dr. know if you start feeling suicidal again.

challupa

I'm here :)
I'm about to make some tea. My tea kettle looks like a panda :D
It was 80 degrees Fahrenheit here today...freakin' ridiculous. But there was a breeze, so it was sunny but not too hot. Wonderful :D

That was one of my favorites!!! :cool:
Well that certainly sounds much better than -30C not sure what that would be in your measurements, but it's darn cold on any thermometer. My cat keeps trying to go outside and when I open the door he just gives me a dirty look and walks away. I think he's blaming me for the cold and not being able to go outside!!

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
$1 bill has spider on it, I'll tell you when you have one!

Fraggle Rock was an 80's HBO show!

And I am here, much happier now thanks .lava

turk179

I smell something....
The one thing in life that never changes is change. Have comfort knowing that even the down times will not last and things will get better. They always do.:yes:

For now we should all dance:dan: