• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pic-chas

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Here's my contribution:

2653767663_8d580d9456_o.gif

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What is this "paint program" anyway? Where would i find it? Does it require a degree in IT to use (ie: would a computer illiterate like myself have any hope of figuring it out)?

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
What is this "paint program" anyway? Where would i find it? Does it require a degree in IT to use (ie: would a computer illiterate like myself have any hope of figuring it out)?

If you're on Windows...

Start>All programs>Accessories>Paint

At least that's what it is for Vista... I suck at computers as well. Good luck!

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
Upload them to a site like photobucket.com, get the link from that site. Back here in reply mode, click the little picture icon (yellow square with a moutain), and paste the link into that dialog box.

Panda

42?
Premium Member
Hey! I found it! Thanks, Phasmid.

Now how do I get my creations into a RF post?

You can either upload the image to something like imageshak and then use the [ img] tags around the URl or you can attach the file to the post. To attach a file go to "Advanced" when replying and scroll down to "Additional Options" then attach file.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Oh dear. This sounds really complicated. I might have to wait a few hours till school gets out then invite an eight-year-old in to show me how it works...:eek:

:(