• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pic-chas

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Hannah, I loved the roller coaster the best. :bounce

And the reason why I don't share pic-chas is because I can't draw worth anyone's spit. But I can dance!!! :dancer:

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
bagginshs1.jpg

It's a derivative work. Baggins leaping over a pile of blueberry muffins, while a hungry kitty looks on . . .

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I'm sure you draw better than you give yourself credit for. :p

Thanks, love. But seriously, ask Troublemane. I know my strengths and weaknesses. And drawing is just something I have such a hard time with.

But if I get the urge to draw what may vaguely resemble stick figures, then I'll see what I can do to share them. :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Thanks, love. But seriously, ask Troublemane. I know my strengths and weaknesses. And drawing is just something I have such a hard time with.

But if I get the urge to draw what may vaguely resemble stick figures, then I'll see what I can do to share them. :D

Okay... If you do decide to draw something, I hope it turns out beautifully. :D