• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Personality test.

Erebus

Done the Myers-Briggs test a few times before. I always get INTJ and this time was no different:

Introduction | Architect (INTJ) Personality | 16Personalities

I wouldn't put too much stock in the test as it has a lot of flaws. It's entertaining though and might have some bits of relevant advice here and there.

Oh, fun fact for you. A ridiculously high number of fictional villains roughly conform to the INTJ type.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Done the Myers-Briggs test a few times before. I always get INTJ and this time was no different:

I wouldn't put too much stock in the test as it has a lot of flaws. It's entertaining though and might have some bits of relevant advice here and there.

Oh, fun fact for you. A ridiculously high number of fictional villains roughly conform to the INTJ type.

Same!

WhyIsThatSo

A few days ago I took a personality test just to see what it would say(I was curious) And I'm adding a link to the result here. Maybe the result will surprise some, but i kind of new it already even before taking the test :)

Have you tried to take a personality test before?

Amanaki - Assertive Adventurer (ISFP-A) | 16Personalities

Now you just need to know (understand) what a "personality" is, how it came to be, and why all the differences between us .

WhyIsThatSo

A few days ago I took a personality test just to see what it would say(I was curious) And I'm adding a link to the result here. Maybe the result will surprise some, but i kind of new it already even before taking the test :)

Have you tried to take a personality test before?

Amanaki - Assertive Adventurer (ISFP-A) | 16Personalities

Now you just need to know (understand) what a "personality" is, how it came to be, and why all the differences between us .

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

That's the whole point with these kind of things. It's meant for people to have some good fun.

God I hope folks won't be taking the results seriously.

I mean I'm an Orthodox Jew after all according to the belief o matic quiz.

*Grin*

Erebus

That's the whole point with these kind of things. It's meant for people to have some good fun.

God I hope folks won't be taking the results seriously.

I mean I'm an Orthodox Jew after all according to the belief o matic quiz.

*Grin*

That's definitely the best approach, though I have come across a few people who get really into it.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
That's cool, but if you ever are interested, that "long study" would be "astrology".
I looked in to astrology many years ago, but its not a part of the spiritual path i am on, so i kind of lost interest for astrology :) The personality test was more just for fun :) But honestly it did have a lot of correct about how i am as a human being.

WhyIsThatSo

I looked in to astrology many years ago, but its not a part of the spiritual path i am on, so i kind of lost interest for astrology :) The personality test was more just for fun :) But honestly it did have a lot of correct about how i am as a human being.

Oh, it's a part of the spiritual path you're on, I can assure you of that. Because the astrological forces are what shape your
"personality" every incarnation. And why you found that it is "correct" about how you are as a human being during this one (incarnation).