• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Personality test.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Oh, it's a part of the spiritual path you're on, I can assure you of that. Because the astrological forces are what shape your
"personality" every incarnation. And why you found that it is "correct" about how you are as a human being during this one (incarnation).
If you wish you think so, that is ok to me. But again it is not within the teaching of Falun Gong, and i chosen to not mix the teaching with other teachings like Astrology,

WhyIsThatSo

If you wish you think so, that is ok to me. But again it is not within the teaching of Falun Gong, and i chosen to not mix the teaching with other teachings like Astrology,

We all have personality "traits" for a reason, and it's not just happenstance. I'm not advocating the study of astrology for the sake of astrology alone. I certainly don't adhere to it, because I know what it is and how it influences the life of every person on this planet.
And I can tell you that it's not what people think it is, especially those that do adhere to it.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
We all have personality "traits" for a reason, and it's not just happenstance. I'm not advocating the study of astrology for the sake of astrology alone. I certainly don't adhere to it, because I know what it is and how it influences the life of every person on this planet.
And I can tell you that it's not what people think it is, especially those that do adhere to it.
You are probably right :)

Audie

Veteran Member
Oh, sorry Audie, my bad. I forgot you mentioned you were there.
But I wouldn't have known either way considering I don't get out much....especially to Hong Kong, lol.

No sorry, no bad. I made a dumb remark
and you made a slight improvement on it.

Other than J Chan the rather stale HK
movie scene is of little interest to westerners.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
No sorry, no bad. I made a dumb remark
and you made a slight improvement on it.

Other than J Chan the rather stale HK
movie scene is of little interest to westerners.

!!!:anguished:What?? Kung Fu Hustle is the best movie ever made by anyone anywhere. Period.

Kung Fu Hustle - Wikipedia

Not to mention:

Bodyguards and Assassins
Shi yue wei cheng (2009) - IMDb

And this:
Ip Man (film) - Wikipedia
Great movie. Haven't seen a bad movie with Donny Yen yet.
Nice guy too: ‘Ip Man’ star Donnie Yen donates HK$1 million to Wuhan medical workers

Last edited:

Audie

Veteran Member
!!!:anguished:What?? Kung Fu Hustle is the best movie ever made by anyone anywhere. Period.

Kung Fu Hustle - Wikipedia

Not to mention:

Bodyguards and Assassins
Shi yue wei cheng (2009) - IMDb

And this:
Ip Man (film) - Wikipedia
Great movie. Haven't seen a bad movie with Donny Yen yet.
Nice guy too: ‘Ip Man’ star Donnie Yen donates HK$1 million to Wuhan medical workers

Ah well, Jackie Chan is funny, not all
serious and fierce. I am not a fan of
what some Americans call "chop suey"
movies. Of course some of the actors are
wonderful athletes.

My favourite short -short movie is
Buster Scruggs. Which is filmed in Arizona.