• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Person of color

I am a "person of color" as the phrase is generally understood.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
If someone says "no" then they are admitting that they are invisible. :p
Admittedly, I was going to ask whether white was considered a color or not: a. because it's generally thought as a color. b. it's made up of all of the colors...

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Admittedly, I was going to ask whether white was considered a color or not: a. because it's generally thought as a color. b. it's made up of all of the colors...
You raise a good point. Aren't 'whites' actually peach? Peaches with an orange president?

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Either you've got some weird peaches by you, or you've got some weird whites by you......
well, if you had to match the actual color of the skin on "whites", isn't it closer to the color of peach? We certainly don't look like albinos, which is actually white.

Maybe we should start dividing based on shades instead? "I'm sorry, you're not a true white," says the albino person to the non-albino. If we did this, would that kill "white supremacist", overnight, or would they just rename it to something more technically correct, like ignoramuses?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I've been working third shift for years now

I have never been so.....white

is sunless
a color?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If someone says "no" then they are admitting that they are invisible. :p
I'm one of the "clear people".
We have trouble with cops too.
(I'm the one sans pants.)
InvisibleMan1.gif

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Well he did qualify it by "as generally understood", to obviate smartass remarks, but I admit your thought occurred to me as well. :D

I know, but as an artist I couldn't resist. Apparently the people who classified races according to certain colours did not have good eye sight.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender

Exactly! The funny thing is that black people are considered people of colour and white people are excluded, yet...... (insert what you said)

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
well, if you had to match the actual color of the skin on "whites", isn't it closer to the color of peach? We certainly don't look like albinos, which is actually white.

Maybe we should start dividing based on shades instead? "I'm sorry, you're not a true white," says the albino person to the non-albino. If we did this, would that kill "white supremacist", overnight, or would they just rename it to something more technically correct, like ignoramuses?

And don't forget the blue and red because of veins and arteries.