• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

People vs élites: the people is on the rise.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Just food for thought:

Saying that one cant be racist because they support Candace Owens and Tulsi Gabbard is like a person saying they can't be racist because they have a black friend. Or a political party saying they arent racist because they have a black party member. Or a Nazi party saying that they aren't anti semitic because they have a Jewish member.

I could say that I am not racist because I date a black woman. But if I think she is an exception to her culture and people, that her culture is trash, she is intelligent for her kind, or if she hates her own people and culture, and more, then I certainly am racist.
You're treating races and nationalities as monoliths.
I don't love all my fellow citizens, because I don't treat them as a monolith.
I only love my fellow citizens who are honest, altruistic and decent people.

I hate mobsters, criminals, and all those people who victimize honest decent people.

:)

Last edited:

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
You're treating races and nationalities as monoliths.
I don't love all my fellow citizens, because I don't treat them as monoliths.
I only love my fellow citizens who are honest, altruistic and decent people.

I hate mobsters, criminals, and all those people who victimize honest decent people.

:)
I am not saying that race and nationalities are monoliths. I am saying that just because a certain person is associated with a race or nationality, doesn't mean that they aren't racist towards that group. So to say that you support Candace Owens or Tulsi Gabbard doesn't mean that you aren't racist. Even them, there could be arguments made that their political and cultural stances show slef hatred towards their own race or community.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Bannon is great.
Unlike the elitist cabal of warmongers...in the US.
You just prefer different elites...the worst of the worst.
satanic-trump.jpg

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I am not saying that race and nationalities are monoliths. I am saying that just because a certain person is associated with a race or nationality, doesn't mean that they aren't racist towards that group. So to say that you support Candace Owens or Tulsi Gabbard doesn't mean that you aren't racist. Even them, there could be arguments made that their political and cultural stances show slef hatred towards their own race or community.
Do you consider races and nationalities as monoliths?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
But at least Republicans don't pretend to be different. They are honest. They are for the wealthy.
So they do what you complain about, and are far worse in that regard, yet it's forgiven because they admit it? But they don't admit it. They've convinced their constituents that they're for the average working class citizen. This is just another example of your many double standards.
The Dems do pretend to side with the people. With poor commoners.
Let's make a deal: when the Democratic Party implements free universal healthcare, I will side with them.
Quid pro quo.
;)
So why side with the republicans who would always oppose and never support universal healthcare? Despite their flaws and failings, the dems still do more for the disadvantaged than the republicans ever have. Your logic makes zero sense.
Jesus has failed to cure cancer, so by your logic you should be worshipping Satan.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So they do what you complain about, and are far worse in that regard, yet it's forgiven because they admit it?
Exactly. I respect honesty. I detest phoniness and hypocrisy.
But they don't admit it. They've convinced their constituents that they're for the average working class citizen. This is just another example of your many double standards.
I have never heard such a thing. But if you have a link, I'd be happy to see it.

So why side with the republicans who would always oppose and never support universal healthcare?
You will see how in the future months my favorite candidate will be RFK Jr.
Kennedy...is Kennedy.

Despite their flaws and failings, the dems still do more for the disadvantaged than the republicans ever have. Your logic makes zero sense.
Jesus has failed to cure cancer, so by your logic you should be worshipping Satan.
As I told you, I side with Kennedy.
I do respect Republicans because of their coherence and honesty.

I feel disgust towards phony people. :)
The dems who have always been obsessed with male politicians having sex with women, but when a male intern had sex with another man, their silence is disgustingly deafening.

Last edited:

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Neither do I.
I love Americans.,..but please, don't expect me to say they are all saints.
The commoners are saints, since they stand politicians.
But the élites are not saints.
Why are you treating all elites and commoners as monoliths?

Anyway .

Your response above doesn't relate to what I was commenting on. I was referring to your implication that your support of Tulsi Gabbard and Candace Owens, both of who are puppets of the elite by the way, shows that you aren't racist.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Why are you treating all elites and commoners as monoliths?

Anyway .

Your response above doesn't relate to what I was commenting on. I was referring to your implication that your support of Tulsi Gabbard and Candace Owens, both of who are puppets of the elite by the way, shows that you aren't racist.
Honestly I don't mind being called a racist.
In my country there are people who even say "I am proud of being a racist".
I would never say that. I know I am not. Period. :)

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Honestly I don't mind being called a racist.
In my country there are people who even say "I am proud of being a racist".
I would never say that. I know I am not. Period. :)
I am not saying that you are a racist. I am saying that the defense you used is a heavily flawed argument.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
It's the republicans (the party Trump and Bannon) who vehemently oppose universal healthcare, so why do they get a pass? The republicans favor the rich at the expense of the poor, so it is they who are the party of yacht-lovers.

Put the pizza down and think... :pizza:
It's like they want to identify with the rich, but not be rich themselves.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
But at least Republicans don't pretend to be different. They are honest. They are for the wealthy.

The Dems do pretend to side with the people. With poor commoners.
Let's make a deal: when the Democratic Party implements free universal healthcare, I will side with them.
Quid pro quo.
;)
Republicans are honest? As a general rule, maybe, but as individuals, no. Many of the wealthy in America are not honest. It's profit over people all the time.