• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

People vs élites: the people is on the rise.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Republicans are honest? As a general rule, maybe, but as individuals, no. Many of the wealthy in America are not honest. It's profit over people all the time.
Or maybe they are identical.
They both mind their own business, and couldn't care less about the commoners' needs.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Exactly. I respect honesty. I detest phoniness and hypocrisy.
gene-wilder-as-willy-wonka.jpeg

I have never heard such a thing. But if you have a link, I'd be happy to see it.
Do you think people knowingly vote against their own interests and to their own detriment?
You will see how in the future months my favorite candidate will be RFK Jr.
Kennedy...is Kennedy.
He's a dopy conspiracy theorist, clearly unfit for the presidency. Life isn't a cartoon.
As I told you, I side with Kennedy.
I do respect Republicans because of their coherence and honesty.
Yet they possess neither.
I feel disgust towards phony people. :)
Don't be so hard on yourself. Nobody's perfect. What's important is that we acknowledge our mistakes, learn from them, and do better. You can do it.
The dems who have always been obsessed with male politicians having sex with women,
Nobody cares about sex except religious conservatives. People do however care about sexual assault and adultery, because they hurt innocent people. Why be so dishonest by failing to differentiate? People can see through it so you're not going to accomplish anything by it.
but when a male intern had sex with another man, their silence is disgustingly deafening.
A homophobic transwoman is super ironic, and sad. Pitiful, even.
I feel like vomiting.
:pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza:
I feel like her, thinking of the Dems.

She says: because you're phony Simona, @#]@#!!! It's the truth. You're phony!
:pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
He's a dopy conspiracy theorist, clearly unfit for the presidency. Life isn't a cartoon.
If in the Democratic Party there weren't the Sorosian Brigade, I would be happy to side with them. :)

Unfortunately there is.
They prevented Sanders from being the candidate in 2016.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
They cling to the fantasy that they too can be rich if they just pull themselves up by their bootstraps (never mind that a majority of the rich were born into wealth and privilege.)
I think it can certainly happen, but you have to put thought into action and make tough decisions and that's where it doesn't seem to happen with some of these folks.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Or maybe they are identical.
They both mind their own business, and couldn't care less about the commoners' needs.
The US is an uber-individualistic society. We don't see our neighbor's plight as something for us to help with. We don't vote to help the most vulnerable in our society, we vote for what's best for us individually.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The US is an uber-individualistic society. We don't see our neighbor's plight as something for us to help with. We don't vote to help the most vulnerable in our society, we vote for what's best for us individually.
I wouldn't say that all Americans have that mindset, although it is what made a Trump presidency possible.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
So the billions are better spent on foreign countries...
than on the healthcare of the American people.
There's no love for the fatherland, no solidarity, no compassion.
Half the country has spit on the Fatherland ergo Homeland here.

The other half is just trying to keep it in check before their lives were completely disrupted by these radical changes perpetrated by radical activism.