• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Palestinians under attack

CMike

for your opinion .

what the different between :Israeli Rabbi Ovadia Yosef speech (beliefs) and Hilter speech (beliefs) ?
1) I want to hear Rabbi Obadia's speech in context and from an audio of him.

I never assume your side is telling the truth, because it virtually never happens.

2) Hitler wanted to exterminate all the jews. Rabbi Yosef said nothing like that.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Zionists flatten the city of Beit Hanoun

I would suggest that if Hamas was any kind of government responsible to it's own constituents, that they would have called a surrender in order to allow its people to not be killed by more fighting. But no, they won't do that, instead preferring to use human shields and hiding and firing weapons from schools, mosques, etc. The main governmental body for Hamas operates out of a hospital in Gaza.

The number-one enemy of the Palestinians in Gaza is Hamas, so the blood is on their shoulders. Much like the NAZI's and the Marxists, they consider their cause to be much more important than their own people, including even their own children. The proof is the fact that they continue on in spite of the carnage.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
The number-one enemy of the Palestinians in Gaza is Hamas, so the blood is on their shoulders.
I agree with both parts of this sentence. I disagree with the inference. The fact that that Hamas has the blood of their people on their hands in no way indicates (and certainly does not prove) that Netanyahu et al share no culpability for the current carnage.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I would suggest that if Hamas was any kind of government responsible to it's own constituents, that they would have called a surrender in order to allow its people to not be killed by more fighting. But no, they won't do that, instead preferring to use human shields and hiding and firing weapons from schools, mosques, etc. The main governmental body for Hamas operates out of a hospital in Gaza.

The number-one enemy of the Palestinians in Gaza is Hamas, so the blood is on their shoulders. Much like the NAZI's and the Marxists, they consider their cause to be much more important than their own people, including even their own children. The proof is the fact that they continue on in spite of the carnage.

Any racist will have the same reply as yours.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
1) I want to hear Rabbi Obadia's speech in context and from an audio of him.

I never assume your side is telling the truth, because it virtually never happens.

2) Hitler wanted to exterminate all the jews. Rabbi Yosef said nothing like that.

1) - it's very simple , since He did not deny BY AUDIO, so HE DID .

do you read the comments in the link http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world...ing-non-jews-were-born-to-serve-jews-1.320235

I find this two comments are intersting :

20-Blame Talmud not Ovadia, he is not inventing this statement he is just relying the message.

30-Ovadia is a popular Rabbi directly chosen by the people of Israel

2)-Rabbi Yosef want said ALL the world are created for to server Jewish race.

Last edited:

Flankerl

UNRWA officer witnessing the Israeli crimes on Gaza.
The hoodlum is a human without humanity.

[youtube]cu3lYK6OmMI[/youtube]
UNRWA Christopher Gunness Breaks Down In Tears On Live TV After Attacks On Schools In Gaza | VIDEO - YouTube

So what is he going to do about the rockets in UNRWA buildings?
What is he going to do about combatants firing from UNRWA buildings and its surroundings?
What is he going to do about the tunnels used by combatants who connect to UNRWA buildings?

Nothing? Well carry on crying.

Levite

Higher and Higher
What is he going to do about combatants firing from UNRWA buildings and its surroundings?
What is he going to do about the tunnels used by combatants who connect to UNRWA buildings?

Yup.

I suppose it is not entirely out of the realm of possibility that there might be multiple UNRWA schools that house Hamas rockets, and UNRWA somehow didn't know it. Strains possibility to the maximum, but not technically impossible. And I suppose that it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility that terrorists just happened to force their way into UNRWA buildings and grounds and used them as strategic firing positions, but the UNRWA never countenanced it. Strains possibility to the maximum, but not technically impossible.

But who couldn't know about a booby-trapped entrance to a terrorist tunnel in a clinic?! Nobody is that stupid and oblivious, even UNRWA.

And when rockets were found in UNRWA schools, they "complied with standard procedure and turned the weapons over to local authorities:" in other words, they returned the rockets to Hamas!

I see no real reason to suppose the UNRWA in the Palestinian territories is anything but a support organization, aiding and abetting terrorism under the cover of its humanitarian mission.

Anyone can cry for the news cameras. It makes for great propaganda, apparently.

metis

Any racist will have the same reply as yours.

Wow, the best you can do is call people names? Didn't your parents teach you not to do that?
BTW, there's only one race: the human race.

Also, you're being highly dishonest in calling my a racist as I've fought racism for 50 years now. Maybe you're just projecting your own personality on me? Maybe it's time for you to grow up.

Last edited:

metis

I agree with both parts of this sentence. I disagree with the inference. The fact that that Hamas has the blood of their people on their hands in no way indicates (and certainly does not prove) that Netanyahu et al share no culpability for the current carnage.

I'm no fan of Bibi by any stretch of the imagination, but I simply do not fault him for his response to Hamas' attacks. Hamas has been preparing and itching for a fight.

CMike

Well said.:clap

CMike

Hitler thought the exact same thing. The master race. The Chosen by God. We all know what he tried to do about making it happen. Eliminate exterminate the 'other'
The jews are chosen with the duty to be a light and an example to the other nations.

Hitler wanted to exterminate all the jews.

A wee bit of a difference.

CMike

1) - it's very simple , since He did not deny BY AUDIO, so HE DID .

do you read the comments in the link http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world...ing-non-jews-were-born-to-serve-jews-1.320235

I find this two comments are intersting :

20-Blame Talmud not Ovadia, he is not inventing this statement he is just relying the message.

30-Ovadia is a popular Rabbi directly chosen by the people of Israel

2)-Rabbi Yosef want said ALL the world are created for to server Jewish race.
So let's hear the audio?

Haaretz is very left wing.

Unlike arab countries Israel has a free press. The newspaper range across the political spectrum.

Also Judaism is decentralized. There is no one that speaks for all jews.

In fact, individual synagogues are independent.

There is no pope type person.

CMike

Hamas wants it's civilians to be killed.

It looks great for cameras and they can inflate the numbers.

CMike

That's what this whole thing is about.

The superior race.

We are better than everyone else. We lead the world.

Yes and we all know who also had that dream of being the superior race don't we!
What this whole thing about is that the arab side wants the other side DEAD.

metis

What this whole thing about is that the arab side wants the other side DEAD.

It was just reported by a reporter on CNN that the head of Hamas' military arm just said that "there is no middle ground". IOW, they will fight to the death-- no compromise.

CMike

Hitler wrote Mein Kump and people didn't believe he would actually do it.

Hamas has been stating what they want to do which is kill all the jews.

Why aren't people believing what they themselves are saying is there mission?

metis

Hitler wrote Mein Kump and people didn't believe he would actually do it.

Hamas has been stating what they want to do which is kill all the jews.

Why aren't people believing what they themselves are saying is there mission?

I think it's often because they simply do not want to believe it or they simply cannot wrap their minds around that kind of thinking.

Pink Top Hat

"Nothing is more shameful than attacking sleeping children"

Ban Ki Moon

Bt5Q00rIQAAvYG4.jpg