• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Palestinians under attack

MD

qualiaphile
The Empire existed when the US was established.

The U.S. fought off the British Empire and beat them soundly.

N. Korea and Israel require larger states to support them, the U.S. didn't need the British Empire in any way to survive. Even when the British had colonized the U.S. it was only a few states, the rest of the U.S. was founded through expansion of the West or buying (and conquering) lands off the Spanish and French.

Your example was totally flawed.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Peace WITH your neighbours is possible, peace FROM your neighbours is not.
The region is far more unstable now than it was then, so what are you winning?

What if your neighbor states over and over again that it does not want peace but only wants you dead and gone, which is exactly Hamas' position? Ever read their charter?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
What if your neighbor states over and over again that it does not want peace but only wants you dead and gone, which is exactly Hamas' position? Ever read their charter?

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

What are you talking about? Here's what I wrote: "What if your neighbor states over and over again that it does not want peace but only wants you dead and gone, which is exactly Hamas' position? Ever read their charter?"

How is the above supposedly some sort of personal slam against you?

dantech

What are you talking about? Here's what I wrote: "What if your neighbor states over and over again that it does not want peace but only wants you dead and gone, which is exactly Hamas' position? Ever read their charter?"

How is the above supposedly some sort of personal slam against you?

Maybe he supports Hamas? "The enemy of his enemy is his friend?"

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Trying to understand here...

The scenerio would never happen.

If Hamas took over a jewish city they would murder all the jews. There would be no jews left to have a human shield with.
nice skip ;)

try this one :

let's suppose that Hamas start to kill all the civilians jews in Tel Aviv,for your opinion in that time , Israel army WOULD NOT bomb the JEWS . accuatly this the hard truth that all we know . Israeli army is racist and using the the subject of "fighting the terrorites " to slay the Muslims .

Levite

Higher and Higher
nice skip ;)

try this one :

let's suppose that Hamas start to kill all the civilians jews in Tel Aviv,for your opinion in that time , Israel army WOULD NOT bomb the JEWS . accuatly this the hard truth that all we know . Israeli army is racist and using the the subject of "fighting the terrorites " to slay the Muslims .

You can repeat something over and over again, but that doesn't actually make it into anything resembling truth.