• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Padded Bras are Devil’s Cushions” says Council

Starsoul

Truth
Friends.

Like you all to read the link below and write what comes to mind after reading it.
Padded Bras are Devil

Love & rgds

zen zero , one should atleast check the sources before posting such a ridiculous piece of false information. This article is a Hoax, nothing like that happened in that area, or even inside the whole country, on that date, let alone the date, such a thing NEVER happened.

Please note that this article was posted as a joke and was picked up by the anti-islam internet / media as valid news. A fine example of nonsense spreading faster than the truth.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend starsoul,

For the same have asked what comes to their mind after reading it.
If they laugh at the hoax, it too is welcome expression after reading it.

In any case it is a laughable matter to even allow the mind to imagine something like this:
Devil using padded bras as cushions.

Love & rgds

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
zen zero , one should atleast check the sources before posting such a ridiculous piece of false information. This article is a Hoax, nothing like that happened in that area, or even inside the whole country, on that date, let alone the date, such a thing NEVER happened.
Please note that this article was posted as a joke and was picked up by the anti-islam internet / media as valid news. A fine example of nonsense spreading faster than the truth.
It reminds me of animal rights activists getting all worked up over this Onion article....
[youtube]S6CSIFi78Nw[/youtube]
YouTube - The Onion: Multiple Stab Wounds May Be Harmful To Monkeys
(As many notice, I never tire of posting this one.)

kutulu

Woah nelly! Let's just collect ourself here. They don't only offer support, but they help shape as well, creating a more appealing figure. We must keep this in mind before we make any rash decisions.

gahhh

how i loath un-doing that clasp every time i want to squeeze a boobie...