• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Order of Anubis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demogorgos

Magus Ka Xem
I imagine the Order of Anubis has been around for less than 5 years. In my opinion that is not long enough a time to make a critique based on organizational structure or size. And really, how relevant are such measurements when considering a LHP Initiatory School anyway?

To Demogorgos: Please continue to contribute.

Dear ktf,

I wish my words find you well,

The Order of Anubis has officially started on 11/11/2009, precisely 30 years after the Coming into Being of the IAM document, a document written by the first Xem Magus, Ronald Keith Barrett, and that would lead him to Utter Xem.

Concerning numbers, we know we will never be as "big" as ToS since we prefer quality over quantity. We also don't have any program for neophytes because we expect people that want to Quest for Xem to be versed in the Black Arts. On top of that, affiliation with the Order is by invitation by the Priesthood only after extensive useful dialog, so membership cannot be bought. This raises the bar considerably compared to our predecessors, where paying an annual fee will let you be a member until the cows come flying home independently of your Work.

Thank you for the kudos. :)

Best regards,

Xeper ir Xem

The Xem Magus Demogorgos

High Priest of Anubis

Last edited:

Valor

There are interesting correlations here.

The ToS was started by members of the Church of Satan, who had been involved for about 9 years, who quit to form a new organization. Those who left the CoS claimed that Anton LaVey had lost his "infernal mandate". They also claimed that the Age of Satan had succumed to the Aeon of Set and that there new organization was now the group with the Prince of Darknesses seal of approval.

Now we see the Order of Anubis. Started by former members of the ToS who claim that the "infernal mandate" has now passed on to them.

It would seem that the Order of Anubis has just as much a claim to legitimacy as the ToS. In fact the Order of Anubis uses a similar claim to legitimacy that was once used by Dr. Aquino when he founded the ToS.

How does one judge such things? Until someone can produce the Prince of Darkness, set him down in a chair across from me to share a good cigar and a whisky, and have him tell me who holds his mandate I will reserve judgement.

However I will say this: I love that Demogorgos and his fellow magicians and former ToS members started something new. I salute the courage to break from the old and blaze a new trail. I admire the same spirit in Crowley, Mr. G., LaVey, Aquino, and Flowers. These men refused to be followers, they refused to be members, they struck out and created the new. I find Magister Adam's critique a bit weak. The ToS has been around for over 30 years. They started out small just like everyone else and grew with time. I imagine the Order of Anubis has been around for less than 5 years. In my opinion that is not long enough a time to make a critique based on organizational structure or size. And really, how relevant are such measurements when considering a LHP Initiatory School anyway?

To Demogorgos: Please continue to contribute.

I whole heartedly agree with KTF. It is not fair to attempt to undermine The Order of Anubis before they even get off the ground. The Order should be met with open arms by the ToS if only for one reason, is that it was able to spawn another LHP School.

From what i know thus far is that the Order of Anubis is a lagitimate LHP Organization dedicated to the Refinement of the Self coupled with the quest of Xem.

Valor

I beg to differ. We are quite well, have a large membership with many published authors and a well received podcast and active website. The Order of Anubis who claim not to be Setians while posting in the Setian forum here don't have any of that. Magister Robert Adams
Host, KHPR: The Voice of Darkness

As was the ToS in 1975.

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
OK, look people, this back and forth of which LHP organization is lagit or not is really irritating me. This is the Age of Fire, many LHP and Schools of Magic are going to emerge such as the CoS, ToS, and even the O.'.A.'., the CoA (Church of Azazel), O.T.O. etc. Some will stand the test of time, others will not. Just as in the last Age of Fire in the days of ancient Egypt, Greece, etc., there were hundreds of Temples and Schools of higher and esoteric knowledge.

If your chosen Magical philosophy works for you then go for it, I say more power to you.

Walhalla!
/Adramelek\

aa_nerut

Demogorgos,
I am thankful for your comments and have some replies to what you have said.
You wrote…
“What you sum up, is what people have said about Xem who lack the most important insight: That Xem is a Higher State of Being that marks the start of an unlimited State of Being.”

Unlimited State of Being, I might have to ask you for proof on this, the same way I would have to ask for proof of anyone who makes the claims of existence of the self or psyche beyond the confines of the mind/brain makeup. It’s a wonderful thought and theory, hell even a great fantasy, to unlimited or perpetual existence, but here we are 2010 and still don’t have any proof.

Maybe I might not understand what you mean by unlimited State of Being, maybe you mean in a constant higher state of consciousness, which if so then this can be proven by brainwave machines. But if you mean unlimited State of Being to be a perpetual and continual “Self” even beyond the bounds of the physical construct of the body. I will have to ask for proof. So, if you wouldn’t mind clarifying what you mean by unlimited State of Being, I think this will be most helpful in explaining what you are getting at.

You then wrote…
“ Furthermore Xem cannot and may not be explained.”
I find this statement to be rather troublesome, for if it cannot and may not be explained, then how can you prove it has happened? It has to have some kind of parameter to judge it by, as I would assume either one has entered Xem or one has not. I find statements like this to be either a lack of ability to explain it by the person who has encountered such a “state of being” or that there is just no terms to describe it yet, again this would be falling back on the person experiencing such a “state of being” as lacking the ability to explain it. So weird and confusing, no, this is an age old way to keep an air of mystery and maybe even superiority (not saying this is what you are doing, just giving an example) around a concept, like the Tao that can be explained is not the Tao.

To me it is all just mental masturbation and serves no point. Intellectually and philosophically I get it, but why not actually quest for the answer rather than accept that things just cannot be explained?

You have given a vague road map of Questing for the Answer to your own Question as the only way to attain Xem, which leads me to believe it can be definable, and if definable then explainable to others.

You said, “The Self ahead of Self can only really be Understood by Xem Magi. Trying to explain it is like trying to explain the color red to a person that was born blind. The lack of context is too huge for understanding by those who do not have attained the Xem State of Being.” Again, this to me gives the impression of secrecy and superiority. I also am very suspicious of this “lack of context” that is too huge for understanding.

What I find interesting is that only people of certain club or groups or whatever you wish to call it, are the only ones that can come to grips with such astonishing ideas that everyone beyond those groups would just be dumbfounded by them or just couldn’t grasp them.

You claim that “it takes a Xem Magus to recognize another Xem Magus.” I find a very big problem with this statement in that there had to be one to start with, this one was alone, by him/her self and was not recognized by anyone other than him/her self. The recognition of one Xem Magus by another Xem Magus is a great way to keep it in the family so to speak, it keeps your group alive because you would be the only institution that would be able to do such a thing as recognize a Xem Magus, but again it had to start from somewhere, and if someone is blind enough to not see that, then they deserve to be hoodwinked by such a ridiculous state as the one you made above.

You wrote….
“The initiate who achieves Xem will have the qualities of a Magus Vº.” I was under the impression that a Magus Vº has everything to do with Aeon, if this is so then how does a Xem Magus have the same qualities of a Magus Vº when Aeons are now obsolete in your view? This one just doesn’t make sense to me.

I am very curious why a Xem Magus would want to hang around in the Order of Anubis after they have come to Xem? If they are all about individual quests what is the point of an Order beyond the idea of either a) further recognition from someone else or b) recognizing someone else that isn’t you? If a Xem Magus would out grow Aeonic paradigms wouldn’t he/she also out group the Order of Anubis?

That’s it for now.

ktf

These are some wonderful questions. I espically like the question concerning the first Xem Magus and who recognized them.
These are the kinds of questions that have the potential to give birth to higher states of Understanding. Let us see what answers are given!

Demogorgos

Magus Ka Xem
Greetings,

Before anything else, I posted to this list to clarify some questions about the Order of Anubis. Everything that has to be said about the OA and Xem for the general public, has been said as far as I'm concerned. So this is the last time I will write in this forum. Serious Seekers are welcome to write to my email.

demogorgos,
i am thankful for your comments and have some replies to what you have said.
You wrote…
“what you sum up, is what people have said about xem who lack the most important insight: That xem is a higher state of being that marks the start of an unlimited state of being.”

unlimited state of being, i might have to ask you for proof on this, the same way i would have to ask for proof of anyone who makes the claims of existence of the self or psyche beyond the confines of the mind/brain makeup. It’s a wonderful thought and theory, hell even a great fantasy, to unlimited or perpetual existence, but here we are 2010 and still don’t have any proof.

Maybe i might not understand what you mean by unlimited state of being, maybe you mean in a constant higher state of consciousness, which if so then this can be proven by brainwave machines. But if you mean unlimited state of being to be a perpetual and continual “self” even beyond the bounds of the physical construct of the body. I will have to ask for proof. So, if you wouldn’t mind clarifying what you mean by unlimited state of being, i think this will be most helpful in explaining what you are getting at.

Xeper -> never-ending process of expansion of Being -> Unlimited being

Xem -> Marks the start of that Unlimited Being

you then wrote…
“ furthermore xem cannot and may not be explained.”
i find this statement to be rather troublesome, for if it cannot and may not be explained, then how can you prove it has happened? It has to have some kind of parameter to judge it by, as i would assume either one has entered xem or one has not. I find statements like this to be either a lack of ability to explain it by the person who has encountered such a “state of being” or that there is just no terms to describe it yet, again this would be falling back on the person experiencing such a “state of being” as lacking the ability to explain it. So weird and confusing, no, this is an age old way to keep an air of mystery and maybe even superiority (not saying this is what you are doing, just giving an example) around a concept, like the tao that can be explained is not the tao.

To me it is all just mental masturbation and serves no point. Intellectually and philosophically i get it, but why not actually quest for the answer rather than accept that things just cannot be explained?

You have given a vague road map of questing for the answer to your own question as the only way to attain xem, which leads me to believe it can be definable, and if definable then explainable to others.

Xem is the result of a Quest. What I say is that if you want to know what Xem is, you should Quest for it, because none of us who Know what Xem is will ever tell you. The Quest is the "price" one has to pay for Xem, and without any guarantees of success in actually attaining it. Many are the called, but few are the chosen.

you said, “the self ahead of self can only really be understood by xem magi. Trying to explain it is like trying to explain the color red to a person that was born blind. The lack of context is too huge for understanding by those who do not have attained the xem state of being.” again, this to me gives the impression of secrecy and superiority. I also am very suspicious of this “lack of context” that is too huge for understanding.

What i find interesting is that only people of certain club or groups or whatever you wish to call it, are the only ones that can come to grips with such astonishing ideas that everyone beyond those groups would just be dumbfounded by them or just couldn’t grasp them.

You claim that “it takes a xem magus to recognize another xem magus.” i find a very big problem with this statement in that there had to be one to start with, this one was alone, by him/her self and was not recognized by anyone other than him/her self. The recognition of one xem magus by another xem magus is a great way to keep it in the family so to speak, it keeps your group alive because you would be the only institution that would be able to do such a thing as recognize a xem magus, but again it had to start from somewhere, and if someone is blind enough to not see that, then they deserve to be hoodwinked by such a ridiculous state as the one you made above.

You want a direct, digestible answer to questions that made people like myself take up the Great Work in the first place. Seek, and thou shalt find my friend. The First Xem Magus, RKB, left a road map. The other Xem Magi succeeded in making that map work for themselves in their Quest for Xem. The OA is a group of (aspiring) Xem Magi and their particular Work - the Quest for Xem by means of Xeper - with their similitudes and differences that continuously refine this road map. The Coming into Being of the first Functional Xem Magus after RKB will remain a mystery for those not Initiated into Xem like yourself. For it is indeed a Work of Great Wonder that has been wrought! :)

you wrote….
“the initiate who achieves xem will have the qualities of a magus vº.” i was under the impression that a magus vº has everything to do with aeon, if this is so then how does a xem magus have the same qualities of a magus vº when aeons are now obsolete in your view? This one just doesn’t make sense to me.

I am very curious why a xem magus would want to hang around in the order of anubis after they have come to xem? If they are all about individual quests what is the point of an order beyond the idea of either a) further recognition from someone else or b) recognizing someone else that isn’t you? If a xem magus would out grow aeonic paradigms wouldn’t he/she also out group the order of anubis?

That’s it for now.

The State of Being of a Xem Magus has the same qualities as that of an Aeonic Magus Vº. The OA rejects the notion of Aeons because a Xem Magus is an Initiate who has attained the State of Being of a Magus without creating or furthering any Aeon. He or she does this by and through his or her Personal Word which ultimately converges with Xem. There exist 4 grades in the Order: Initiate, Priest/Priestess of Anubis, Xem Magus/Maga and a fourth grade that is beyond the scope of this dialog. Anybody in the Order of Anubis is free to leave whenever he or she wants. Xem Magi are Priests of Anubis before anything else, and as such they regard it as their lifelong Holy Duty to assist Seekers in their Initiation. The Order of Anubis is ultimately a vehicle for the Recognition of Xem Magi that is guarded and perpetuated by the same Xem Magi that it brings forth.

Best regards,

Xeper ir Xem

The Xem Magus Demogorgos

High Priest of Anubis

Last edited:

blackout

Violet.
Xem is the result of a Quest. What I say is that if you want to know what Xem is, you should Quest for it, because none of us who Know what Xem is will ever tell you. The Quest is the "price" one has to pay for Xem, and without any guarantees of success in actually attaining it. Many are the called, but few are the chosen.

So that is just ridiculous.

It's like saying I refuse to tell you what the meaning of "IS " is. :p

Let's say I very well know your Xem,
I have "attained" your "Xem"....
but since you refuse to define your own term
while we may share the same experience
we will never share the same vocabulary.

The "vocabulary" does not the experience make.

I could make Xem mean whatever I want.
So then I could say I know Xem!
And so what? We'll just all go around makin' up our own definitions for words. :shrug:

They are just strings of sounds and letters after all.

I say Xem means three sevenths Xemetic.
I could say I'm "etic" which is more than you.
But I would be missing that very Kool X.
Ok. My new word.

Xetic.

But I won't tell you what it means. :p
You must quest and join my group first.

aa_nerut

UltraViolet, All,
Glad to see people questioning this. Not only do I find this to be the same occult, i.e. secret, nonsense that every other group has, but more importantly, I am very happy to see people not just accepting it at face value without asking the hard questions.

I’m all for variety in LHP organizations or schools of thought or what have you, but one of the problems I have noticed over the years is that a lot of these groups don’t have a very sound foundation or at least a clear and explainable foundation which cause them to either crumble or never get off the ground to begin with.

I think a very important quality of Satanism or the LHP or whatever you wish to call it is the skepticism and questioning of what has been presented to you. It is the defiance to just accept what we are told, that friction that allows for growth and change. To me, when it comes to organizations or institutions they should be damn well read for such criticism and questioning and not pull that line of, “This is all I will say without you joining my group”. It doesn’t leave a very strong impression and to people who already seek the mysteries, the whole secrecy thing is just a turnoff and leave you questioning whether they even know what they are really talking about.

When it comes to some of what Demogorgos said, which if he is true to his statement of that being his last post, this may fall on deaf ears, but as always I would like to open this up to everyone.

“Xeper -> never-ending process of expansion of Being -> Unlimited being”

“Xem -> Marks the start of that Unlimited Being”

Can we prove that “Being” doesn’t indeed have a limit? If Being is the totality and not the parts of the Self, and the totality only takes place within the Subjective Universe and that SU is reliant on the meat-machine brain to interpret, then Being indeed has a limit, expiration. We can speculate, but to know for certain, I’m still in doubt over this.

When you look at Xem, it tends to say two things at once. The Self ahead of the Self is always ahead of the Self, i.e. never ending as it is perpetually ahead of itself, and then it is a definable state of consciousness, i.e. finite and limited in it has parameters to say one has entered Xem. I have to ask, which one is it. I think the reason why Runa and Remanifestation came about was to better define what was happening with Xem.

Now as far as I mentioned before, the “map to Xem” is just vague terminology of quests and prices to pay, but this doesn’t leave much left over. If the Xem Magus is to have the same qualities of an Aeonic Magus Vº, then the burning desire to explain the Word Xem should be present in each Xem Magi. Granted you say that the Xem Magus is beyond Aeons but you yourself stated that it shares the same qualities. And if you yourself truly are equal in quality to an Aeonic Magus Vº you should be trying your damnedest to Explain Xem, else the Curse of the Magus (another quality of that grade) would overtake you.

I think its neat too, to use words and saying that have some kind of allure to it, like these notions of grades like Magus or quests or what have you, but please people, make sure you spend the time to Understand what it is you are really saying. Judge your words not just on how cool they sound or how much you might be able to get some ones attention with them, but make sure they really make sense.

Again, I’m glad to see people trying to “do something else” but why not get your own idea and build off of that rather than just ripping off someone elses?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
aa nerut makes some very valid points. For me Xem is simply a curiosity. The philosophy of Entelecheia= completion or self-completion will eventually be Recognized as an Aeon Enhancing Word within the ToS. For me it answers the question of what is the goal of Xeper and what comes after all the Selves ahead of the present Self. Entelecheia is indeed an Everlasting Quest for can the self ever Become Complete? It is like reaching out for something that is ever moving forwards and away from you. But it is the Will to Xeper and to perpetually Remanifest that inspires and drives the Initiate of Darkness to for ever Quest for that Graal of Absolute Being, of the Self made Perfect and Complete. I don't know if it can ever be achieved, however, I do think the possibility exists. And what is it that fuels the Will to Xeper - to me the Word Runa holds the answer. It is the natural attraction of the Black Magician to the esoteric which drives his Desire to seek after the hidden Mysteries, so in essence Runa, to me, is the Black Flame. That very Fire of Life, fueled by Xeper, which motivates the Will to continually Come Into Being.

Aa nerut is right. In this, the Age of Fire there will be many different schools of Magic and the esoteric that will arise. Some will prosper and others will fail. The last Fire Age lasted for over 5,000 years. It is possible that this Fire Age will either bring forth Higher Man or could very well see the end of the human race. It is all up to us, so zealous in what you do!

Reyn til Runa= "Seek after the Mysteries."

Xeper em Ma'at.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

ktf

I must admit that I am a bit disappointed to see Demogorgos go. I was hoping he would stay around for awhile and discuss things but since he has said that he will not I guess I will go ahead and throw my 2 cents in.

I agree with a large part of what aa_nerut has to say regarding all the occult-ness of LHP groups. I also agree that if Xem is something that one Quests for then there should be some ability to give a rational explaination of it...to a degree. Often there are abstract ideas involved in a Quest and I would think that the concept of Self in front of self is pretty abstract. How would one rationally explain that to another person? How do I explain to someone what their Self in front of self will be? Perhaps at a certain point words fail and we have to move into the realm of visual artistic expression, or music...I dont know.
To be fair, Demogorgos did put out the offer that anyone who is seriously interested in this Quest can contact him privately via e-mail. I didnt understand him to say that one would have to join his group to get the "secret" but more that he wasnt going to go into too much detail here. There is the idea in certain LHP circles of the higher concepts and teachings needing to be passed on from 'mouth to ear'. It seems that Demogorgos subscribes to this method and to his credit he has left that door open to anyone here on this forum.

Personally I have a problem with all the 'infernal mandate" stuff no matter who is claiming it. Dr. Aquino claimed it for LaVey, then for himself, and now Demogorgos has claimed it as well. This is one of those claims that can never be objectively proven as far as I am concerned...it would be quite interesting if it were! Claims such as these move into the realm of faith in my opinion and I suppose if someone is inclined toward such things they would just have to pick the one that seemed most genuine to them.
In the same way, claims for "unlimited Being" would seem hard to prove or disprove. In his post aa_nerut give us the example of the death of the "meat machine" and the lack of evidence of Being continuing to exist past that. I tend to agree. However, after more than a few years studying Vajrayana I have seen a few things that seem to offer something bordering on proof...but again, how can one ever know? If one is inclined toward such ideas one jsut has to accept a certain amount of faith.

I think it would be very interesting to see a LHP School that makes no such grand claims but rather puts forth questions. In Dr. Aquino's "Black Magic" he writes:

"True philosophy differs from faith or ideology in that philosophy is a disinterested search for truth, wherein the outcome of the search is not predetermined by dogma."

This is a wonderful standard that not many (including the founder of the ToS) have been able to uphold. Most LHP occult groups seem to start with answers and then work in the direction of the answers.
It would seem that Xem, like Runa, would begin and end with questions as opposed to answers. Perhaps if one truly Quests in these directions, and stays true to the Quest, one can avoid the pitfalls of dogma and too much faith.

I personally have never put too much stock in the whole Aeon thing. It seems that it is generally used by one occultist to surpass the ones before and thereby gain some legitimacy. The idea that the OA has cast aside this concept is quite interesting to me and I hoped that Demogorgos would stick around and discuss it here. Even though he has expressed that he will not do this here, there is a discussion forum of the OA that is free to join where such discussion can go on. So again, to his credit, Demogorgos seems less secretive than the average occult bear.

So, what is my conclusion? I havent one. For me the Quest is never ending, even if it ends with my physical death. I tend to experience that there is always something out there on the horizon (maybe that comes with the Nordic genes?) to be heading towards. This makes the idea of Xem, and Self in front of self very appealing to me, Runa as well.
I am sad to see Demogorgos go. I wish he, Aquino, Flowers, Webb, Satanis et. al. would come on over here and spin the wheel of the Black Dharma with us. That would be lovely.

Last edited:

aa_nerut

[FONT=&quot]Adramelek, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I guess I am just confused as to why anyone would ever believe that Self-Completion is attainable? With all the talk from people about never ending quests or journeys, how can one then turn around and assume there is a completion to these never ending meandering? This is not directed at you as an attack on your beliefs but more an open question to you and others on how/why the gears can all the sudden change from never ending to completion to saying completion is never ending, which logically doesn’t compute as completion has a very definite end. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I personally think that if Entelecheia is Recognized as and Aeon Enhancing Word then there is a problem and that problem is both philosophically and semantically. Semantically as I stated above, how can a never ending quest (Xeper presumably) be both finite and never ending? It doesn’t make sense. And that spills over to the philosophically area, again if Xeper is supposed to be ongoing how can you enhance it by ceasing that process and claim completion.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This goes back to what I said above about clear and precise definitions, and if this whole Aeon idea is based off of Words, then grammar should play a part in it, precise articulation. Granted I don’t know how Magister Ware would be explaining this concept of Entelecheia, but I don’t get how it could possibly fall in line so to speak with Xeper, Remanifest, or Runa.[/FONT]

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Aa nerut, I understand your confusion. I personally don't have a full grasp of what Entelecheia means. It supposedly means "Completion" or "Self-Completion". That is why I keep asking the question - "Is it really possible to achieve self-completion?" If the idea is to continually Become further in Being and to continually create and to perpetually Remanifest what one has Become, then it would seem to me that the journey towards the perfect and complete Self is eternal, even transcending linear time and space. Even though I find Entelecheia an interesting philosophy, I too am perplexed by it. Magister Ware has written many essays about it, but since I am not a member of the ToS at this time I do not have access to them. So for the time being, as is Xem, so is Entelecheia just a curiosity for me.

I'm sure when I rejoin the ToS I will be able to get an educated grasp on the meaning of Entelecheia. Until then, I probably won't have much more to say about it. But I do have a very strong sense that Magister Ware will eventually be Recognized as the Magus V* of Entelecheia in the near future. If so, he will have to undergo that "Burning Time" of Utterance.

My primary focus Magically is on my own personal Xeper and Remanifestation, as well as, Runa - the motivating factor of the Will to Come Into Being.

(For the record, in the history of the ToS there have been two Magus V*'s who failed at their Task of Utterance; RK Barrett - Magus of Xem, and some other Initiate whose name and Word escapes me at the moment.)

Reyn Til Runa!

Xeper em Ma'at= "Become the Truth of your own Being."
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

MisterFrost

Guardian, Order of Anubis
Hi,

Still using pseudonyms for your posts? That is truly symbolic of the Temple these days.... false scarecrows.

Your membership numbers are no higher than they have ever been - hovering, or rather stagnating at around 250-300 worldwide. Pretty much the same numbers since I was a member of the Priesthood. Not exactly and world force. It's sad that it is still a numbers game with the Temple. That would certainly be one of the reason the TS continues to have such turnover in its membership.

"""I beg to differ. We are quite well, have a large membership with many published authors and a well received podcast and active website. The Order of Anubis who claim not to be Setians while posting in the Setian forum here don't have any of that. Your website has been under construction for years now and you "Magus" Demogorgos are a formerly expelled Adept of the ToS."""

Again, *Edit*, my High Priest was not expelled from the TS. As his mentor and Priesthood contact, I spoke with him after the scuttle and he resigned. I then informed Lincoln Shaw of his resignation. You continue to attempt to continue some sort of smear campaign. If any of you have *any* sense of honor (which I would have thought paramount to being in the Order of the Trapezoid), you'd be honest about this. Our website has been under construction for years now? Really? Interesting, seeing as how we have not even been around for "years" and I only registered the site last October. Please do your research a little more thoroughly, it would be much appreciated.

"""In my 18+ years with the Temple I've found that those who chase after Xem have always failed so I take that into account and let Xem lie in rest."""

Absolutely incorrect. I have not failed. Nor has my Initiation. Not after 19 years in the Temple of Set and not now. Nor has the momentum and evolution of my Order. We are not about numbers. I don't ever want to see the Order degenerate into an entity such as the Temple. I would personally destroy it before I would allow that.

""""Xeper,
Magister Robert Adams
Host, KHPR: The Voice of Darkness[/quote]""""

Again, please dispose of the pseudonyms. It only demonstrates what a sham you are as well as the Temple. It's an absolute joke, especially since I was always privy to the names used by a great number of you Bay Area folks.

Xeper ir Xem,
Jim Johnson
His Holy Guardian
Order of Anubis

Last edited by a moderator:

MisterFrost

Guardian, Order of Anubis
(For the record, in the history of the ToS there have been two Magus V*'s who failed at their Task of Utterance; RK Barrett - Magus of Xem, and some other Initiate whose name and Word escapes me at the moment.)

Reyn Til Runa!

/Adramelek\

Actually, Magus Barrett did not fail in his Task. Initially, yes, he floundered when he tried to shove Xem down everyone's throat and try to force them to march to his tune. However, he did finally "get it". He Realized that the Work was not to be done within the confines of the Temple of Set or the "Aeon of Set." He left the TS and continued his Work. He continued his teachings as well. I Worked with him for a time, as I was well affiliated with his old contacts in the Temple - and being a Master of the Order of Anpu, which "quietly" continued his legacy. Of course, most Setians don't know this since all information is pretty much "filtered" or outright censored within the TS, at least it was up to the time of my resignation.

XiX,
Jim Johnson
His Holy Guardian
Order of Anubis

KHPR

Social Meritocratist
Dear Mr. Adams,

I hope my words find you well.

1> Of course you beg to differ, that's why you are a Setian and confined to the Aeon of Set. As such, however, you simply cannot understand what Xem is nor what it is about for the reasons I exposed elsewhere. There is nothing wrong with that. ToS is what it is. The OA is what it is. Besides, as Aeons are spiritual currents that exist to enslave the souls of men, they actually remain in existence as long as there is at least *one* human left that abides their Law. So succumbed would not be the exact term as long as Setians exist. A whole other issue is that of an organization being the authentic vehicle of the Will of the Prince of Darkness, and thus being a Functional organization. This is no longer the case concerning the Temple of Set. Form and Function is not only applicable to individuals, but to organizations as well. Again there is nothing wrong with that. Things are simply what they are. No need to turn things into a p¡ssing match. ToS does it's thing, and we do ours.

2> I was not expelled from ToS, I resigned. There are (ex) Setian Priests that will vouch for that. It's typical of this organization to say that I was expelled. :) In any case, it's academic now.

3> True, I was an Adept when I resigned. I focussed on my Work, instead of brown-nosing for a black cookie. That's what True Initiates do, you see. It became clear for me that pursuing Xem excluded me almost automatically for the Setian (administrative?) Priesthood. Instead of making an issue of this, I defended and Worked for the Temple for years, doing what I had to do and pursuing my own Work with - may I add - great success. When the time came that ToS became an obstacle for my Initiation, I left. The Authority of my Recognition as a Xem Magus (not an Aeonic Magus Vº, for that's a completely different thing, as explained elsewhere) is, again, completely beyond your Understanding, and also academic at this point. For your information though, since I don't want to be rude and understand your complete lack of apprehension, it takes a Xem Magus to recognize another Xem Magus.

4> There exist 3 Xem Magi at this moment, and more will Come into Being in the future. Those that you knew who Quested for Xem were bound to fail, as they tried to do so within the Aeonic paradigm.

Please receive my best wishes for your continued well-being and your Coming into Being.

Best regards,

Xeper ir Xem.

The Xem Magus Demogorgos

High Priest of Anubis

Demogorgos,

Who is the third then? There was RKB who failed as you say because he did so within the aeonic paradigm. There is yourself who while [I stand corrected, resigned prior to expulsion for making threats to another initiate] are no longer with the Temple, but using the Setian section of this forum to further spread your word, but I have never heard of another Magus of Xem, but if there is or was they probably were a member of the ToS since the only information on Xem as an aeonic word comes from the ToS thereby all of you are working under the aeonic paradigm.

Xeper,
Magister Robert Adams

Valor

Demogorgos,

, but using the Setian section of this forum to further spread your word,Xeper,

I take full responsibility for Demogorgos posting in this forum. When i was looking into the Order of Anubis, i was asked by Demogorgos where i heard of the Order, i responded "Religious Forums". I'm very glad he did.

KHPR

Social Meritocratist

Reyn Til Runa!

/Adramelek\

I can't remember his name exactly, but I believe it was Lynn Norton whose word was P'rt. There was another Magister whose word was Essent who left the Temple, but I'm not sure I'd say he failed. We also have a few other IV° waiting in the wings who have words they are working with Magister Ware was mentioned and I know of 3 others who are working with words that are their own. If they succeed or fail shall be seen down the road.

Xeper,
Magister Robert Adams

Valor

I can't remember his name exactly, but I believe it was Lynn Norton whose word was P'rt.

Xeper,
Magister Robert Adams

Magister, when you find the time Can you share and explain the word P'rt?

KHPR

Social Meritocratist
Magister, when you find the time Can you share and explain the word P'rt?

Bloody hell! I can't even find any info on it myself and I'm going to go down in Dr. Aquino's dungeon to look for it. He's got some weird stuff down there.

Xeper,
Magister Robert Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.