• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Order of Anubis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valor

Bloody hell! I can't even find any info on it myself and I'm going to go down in Dr. Aquino's dungeon to look for it. He's got some weird stuff down there.

Xeper,
Magister Robert Adams
Host, KHPR: The Voice of Darkness

lol...Show off! Keep rubbing in the salt!

Can i see the basement too? I can be in San Fran by the A.M. Seriously. I'll buy you dinner?

Kori Houghton

Restricted
The Scroll of Set Vol. VII, Number 4: XEM and PER-T: From Magic to Mysticism by Michael A, Aquino VI*.

No need to crawl around in a dungeon, unless you enjoy it, *EDIT*.

Last edited by a moderator:

KHPR

Social Meritocratist
Our website has been under construction for years now? Really? Interesting, seeing as how we have not even been around for "years" and I only registered the site last October. Please do your research a little more thoroughly, it would be much appreciated.

I did do my research. You did indeed register it in October, the 31st to be precise of 2008, so years may be a stretch. It's still approaching it's 2 year mark and it's still "under construction".

The only reason for my original post was because I felt it necessary to let people know that the OA was started by former members of the Temple of Set and it's Magus never went beyond the level of Adept and [to correct my previous faux pas] resigned upon finding out he would be expelled. The only reason he is "working outside the aeonic paradigm" is because he didn't properly progress to become a Priest, then Magister, then convince a council that his work with Xem was valid. He just declared himself a Magus like so many others who have come before him. I don't have a problem with that as it doesn't affect me one bit.

What I did take offense at was him and now you coming into the Setian forums to pontificate and baffle everyone with his knowledge of Xem when you claim to be outside the Setian aeonic paradigm. I believe this thread should be moved outside of here and to the LHP forum. By his own words the OA is LHP, but not Setian.

Xeper,
Magister Robert Adams
Host, KHPR: The Voice of Darkness

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
***Mod Post***

Thread closed for review. Please note: None of the DIR forums are to be used for debating.

Rule 10. Discuss Individual Religions Forums
The DIR forums are for the express use for discussion by that specific group. They are not to be used for debate by anyone. People of other groups or faiths may post respectful questions to increase their understanding. Questions of a rhetorical or argumentative nature or that counter the beliefs of that DIR are not permitted. Only posts that comply with the tenets or spirit of that DIR are permitted. DIR areas are not to be used as cover to bash others outside the faith. The DIR forums are strictly moderated and posts are subject to editing or removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.