• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

One world order

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Jesus addressed every person who gathered around him. Muhammad went to war to spread his message across the region. In today's world, Muhammad would have probably started a global war to spread his message. Like I said Bahaullah is not in their class.
Muhammad would never start a global war to spread His message because He has no interest in converting people since He said there shall be no compulsion in the acceptance of the religion.

Sahih International
There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing. (2:256)

Baha'u'llah is in the same class with all Manifestations of God and we are not to make any distinctions between them.

"Beware, O believers in the Unity of God, lest ye be tempted to make any distinction between any of the Manifestations of His Cause, or to discriminate against the signs that have accompanied and proclaimed their Revelation. This indeed is the true meaning of Divine Unity, if ye be of them that apprehend and believe this truth. Be ye assured, moreover, that the works and acts of each and every one of these Manifestations of God, nay whatever pertaineth unto them, and whatsoever they may manifest in the future, are all ordained by God, and are a reflection of His Will and Purpose. Whoso maketh the slightest possible difference between their persons, their words, their messages, their acts and manners, hath indeed disbelieved in God, hath repudiated His signs, and betrayed the Cause of His Messengers.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 59-60
Yes, like 'Wisdom of the Crowds'! It is arrogance to believe that a small group of people know better than everyone else.
It is not arrogance to believe that only a small group of people will recognize the new Messenger of God in the beginning because it happens every time He shows up.

“When Christ appeared He manifested Himself at Jerusalem. He called men to the Kingdom of God, He invited them to Eternal Life and He told them to acquire human perfections. The Light of Guidance was shed forth by that radiant Star, and He at length gave His life in sacrifice for humanity.

All through His blessed life He suffered oppression and hardship, and in spite of all this humanity was His enemy!

They denied Him, scorned Him, ill-treated Him and cursed Him. He was not treated like a man—and yet in spite of all this He was the embodiment of pity and of supreme goodness and love……..

It was not until many years after His ascension that they knew who He was, and at the time of His ascension He had only a very few disciples; only a comparatively small following believed His precepts and followed His laws. The ignorant said, ‘Who is this individual; He has only a few disciples!’ But those who knew said: ‘He is the Sun who will shine in the East and in the West, He is the Manifestation who shall give life to the world’.

What the first disciples had seen the world realized later.” Paris Talks, pp, 116-117

What happens when a new Messenger of God shows up on earth is that most people reject Him and only a few recognize Him and follow Him in the first centuries: How many Jews became Christians in the first century?.

History repeats itself. Few people recognized and followed Jesus in the beginning just as few people recognize and follow Baha'u'llah now, but just as Jesus was the small gate and the narrow road that led to eternal life in the first centuries when there were few Christians, Baha'u'llah is now the small gate and the narrow road that leads to eternal life when there are few Baha'is.

Matthew 7:13-14 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Most politicians are against nationalism? Trump? Xi? Putin? Bolsonaro? Erdogan? Orban? Johnson? Modi? All these are notorious for being nationalists...

Yes, most of them are, but there are few that are not. Perhaps Trump should not be counted on that list, because he is not anymore in that position. And Xi, by what I know, he is a communist and they are essentially internationalists, globalists, supporters of one world government. the difference may be in what and who they want to be in lead of it.

Basically, all who support WHO, UN and similar systems are for one world government. And I have understood most western politicians support them. If I am wrong, why do those exist?

exchemist

Veteran Member
Yes, most of them are, but there are few that are not. Perhaps Trump should not be counted on that list, because he is not anymore in that position. And Xi, by what I know, he is a communist and they are essentially internationalists, globalists, supporters of one world government. the difference may be in what and who they want to be in lead of it.

Basically, all who support WHO, UN and similar systems are for one world government. And I have understood most western politicians support them. If I am wrong, why do those exist?
This is mad.

The purpose of the World Health Organisation is not to rule the world. It is to allow health initiatives to be coordinated, seeing as scourges like smallpox, malaria, polio etc need to be eradicated globally if they are not to reinfect everyone. That's not world government.

The United Nations (founded after WW2 by the USA, among others) provides a global forum in which standards can be set, international agreements can be reached, and criticisms of countries can be made, in front of representatives of the whole world, as an alternative to waging war. This is nothing remotely resembling a world government. And as I say, the leaders of many countries of the world today are nationalists, so they are not interested in any kind of international cooperation.

soulsurvivor

Premium Member
Muhammad would never start a global war to spread.
So he was interested in only starting 'small' wars?
His message because He has no interest in converting people since He said there shall be no compulsion in the acceptance of the religion.
This is true. Actually, this is what the Sura says "“There is no compulsion in religion; verily the guidance has become clear from the error. So whosoever rejects the idol and believes in God, he has laid hold onto the most firm rope which will not break; God is All-hearing, All-knowing.”
Muhammad did allow Jews to continue practicing, but not so much the idol worshippers.
It is not arrogance to believe that only a small group of people will recognize the new Messenger of God in the beginning because it happens every time He shows up.
It is not the beginning, it has been over 120 years. Bahaullah is not even close to being in the same class as Jesus. Bahai faith is always going to remain a relatively small group. Even Ahmadis and Sikhs have done better in the same time period. But good luck with getting to a billion or even half a billion.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
It is not the beginning, it has been over 120 years. Bahaullah is not even close to being in the same class as Jesus. Bahai faith is always going to remain a relatively small group. Even Ahmadis and Sikhs have done better in the same time period. But good luck with getting to a billion or even half a billion.
As I explained before, there were five million Baha'is at the end of the first century compared with only 7.530 Christians at the end if the first century and that accounts for differences owing to the modern age and mass communications.

It is the beginning of the Baha'i Faith....Just how small was the Christian movement in the first century?

“Just how small was the Christian movement in the first century is clear from the calculations of the sociologist R Stark (1996:5-7; so too Hopkins 1998:192-193).Stark begins his analysis with a rough estimation of six million Christians in the Roman Empire (or about ten percent of the total population) at the start of the fourth century... There were 1,000 Christians in the year 40, 1,400 Christians in 50, 1,960 Christians in 60, 2,744 Christians in 70, 3,842 Christians in 80, 5,378 Christians in 90 and 7,530 Christians at the end of the first century.

These figures are very suggestive, and reinforce the point that in its initial decades the Christian movement represented a tiny fraction of the ancient world.”

How many Jews became Christians in the first century?

It is not a fair comparison to compare Ahmadis and Sikhs to the Baha'i Faith. Ahmadis are a sect of Islam so they are not a "new religion" as is the Baha'i Faith. Thus they can draw upon Muslims, the second largest religion in the world, as converts.

Sikhs have been around since the year 1500 AD so that is not a fair comparison either. Come back to me 400 years from now and we'll see how large the Baha'i Faith is by then.

All that said, one problem with the Baha'is as I see it is that the Baha'is do not promote the Cause of Baha'u'llah as much as they should, but that is no reflection on whether Baha'u'llah was who He claimed to be, and that is all the really matters at the end of the day, not how many people believe in Him or follow Him.

soulsurvivor

Premium Member
It is not a fair comparison to compare Ahmadis and Sikhs to the Baha'i Faith. Ahmadis are a sect of Islam so they are not a "new religion" as is the Baha'i Faith. Thus they can draw upon Muslims, the second largest religion in the world, as converts.
Actually Ahmadis have exactly the same story as Bahais. They believe that their leader was the Christ and Ahmadis believe in the Koran just like the Bahais do.

Sikhs have been around since the year 1500 AD so that is not a fair comparison either. Come back to me 400 years from now and we'll see how large the Baha'i Faith is by then.
Unlike Bahais, Sikhs don't proselytize at all, so the comparison is fine. I think we can just comeback in two or three years and check the progress, no need to wait 400.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Actually Ahmadis have exactly the same story as Bahais. They believe that their leader was the Christ and Ahmadis believe in the Koran just like the Bahais do.
They are free to believe anything they want to believe because we all have free will, but obviously their leader and Baha'u'llah cannot both be the return of Christ and the Messiah, so people should look at the evidence to see which one can back up their claims.
Unlike Bahais, Sikhs don't proselytize at all, so the comparison is fine. I think we can just comeback in two or three years and check the progress, no need to wait 400.
Some Baha'is share the message of Baha'u'llah but we do not proselytize because we are not trying to convert anyone. The fact that the Sikhs have been around so long is one reason they have more members than the Baha'i Faith, and also they probably have larger families so the birth rate contributes to the size of the religion.

There is a need to wait, because eventually everyone will know about Baha'u'llah, after God magnifies His testimony and exalts His Cause to everyone on earth. Till then most people will remain mired in their older religions because most people see no reason to change.

“Warn and acquaint the people, O Servant, with the things We have sent down unto Thee, and let the fear of no one dismay Thee, and be Thou not of them that waver. The day is approaching when God will have exalted His Cause and magnified His testimony in the eyes of all who are in the heavens and all who are on the earth. Place, in all circumstances, Thy whole trust in Thy Lord, and fix Thy gaze upon Him, and turn away from all them that repudiate His truth. Let God, Thy Lord, be Thy sufficing succorer and helper. We have pledged Ourselves to secure Thy triumph upon earth and to exalt Our Cause above all men, though no king be found who would turn his face towards Thee.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 248-249

...That's not world government.

The United Nations (founded after WW2 by the USA, among others) provides a global forum in which standards can be set, international agreements can be reached, and criticisms of countries can be made, in front of representatives of the whole world, as an alternative to waging war. ...

I agree that they are not yet fully that. But they are frame for it. They are not fully developed, but they could be turned into that easily. Why they are not yet that is that there is no single leader for it, yet. Because it is divided, it can’t rule efficiently. But, every “crises” is leading towards it. All though, I think those may also be just like a practice round and the coming one world government can also be entirely new construct that is better suited for the one world emperor. Still the idea in those is to have something greater than national governments.

I know Trump spoke against the one world government, but I don’t know any other politician who has done so. Do you know?

It would be interesting to what politicians would answer to the question, do they support one world government. At the moment I believe most of them support, because they don’t speak against it, like Trump.

exchemist

Veteran Member
I agree that they are not yet fully that. But they are frame for it. They are not fully developed, but they could be turned into that easily. Why they are not yet that is that there is no single leader for it, yet. Because it is divided, it can’t rule efficiently. But, every “crises” is leading towards it. All though, I think those may also be just like a practice round and the coming one world government can also be entirely new construct that is better suited for the one world emperor. Still the idea in those is to have something greater than national governments.

I know Trump spoke against the one world government, but I don’t know any other politician who has done so. Do you know?

It would be interesting to what politicians would answer to the question, do they support one world government. At the moment I believe most of them support, because they don’t speak against it, like Trump.
No other politician is cynical enough to indulge this paranoia by mentioning it. It's like "speaking out" against the threat of little green men from Mars. But one of the defining features of Trump has been his willingness to co-opt for electoral ends all the crazy people with mad and paranoid ideas: One world/new world order, antivaxxers, white supremacists, QAnon.

You name it, if your particular paranoid conspiracy theory was loopy enough, Trump will have signalled he was - somehow - on your side. On your side, moreover against the evil "elites": those that deal with reality and are actually knowledgeable about world affairs.

He was brilliant at tapping into the vote of the stupid and the mad.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Are we coming upon a situation where the world will go along with one organization and agree to certain rules and standards for all? Will, we actually have a one-world government or is this a conspiracy theory? Why do Christians believe it's the coming of the anti-Christ?

What do Christians have against it and what would it mean for Americans? Would it be beneficial to us? What exactly does a one-world government have that we need?
every organized religious and political fundamentalists is working towards a one world

but as the oracle of delphi said

nothing to excess

and others

the middle way

neither to the left, nor the right, but straigh an narrow is the Way

roberto

"..Are we coming upon a situation where the world will go along with one organization and agree to certain rules and standards for all? Will, we actually have a one-world government or is this a conspiracy theory?.."

We are all wearing masks, the world over, aren't we?

THE GREAT WORLD RESET
:

The Great Reset

Now is the time for a 'great reset'

Globalization 4.0

Globalization 4.0 must build a better world for working people

https://intelligence.weforum.org/topics/a1Gb0000000pTDXEA2?tab=publications

;)

Last edited: