• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

One of the difference between Shia and Sunni muslims

Between believes of shia muslims and sunni muslims are differences that it is from historic events and their leaders .

One of them is that shia muslims believe that if your governor is tyrant it is your duty that revolution against him and make a justice government .(you can read Imam hossein and Ashura story).shia believe that governor of Islamic states should be selected from side of God.(read Ghadir Khumm story).but sunni believe that people and elders should determine governor of Islamic states and if he was tyrant you should accept him and you have no right that revolution against him.but if you revelution against him and you victory people should accept you as governor of Islamic states.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Between believes of shia muslims and sunni muslims are differences that it is from historic events and their leaders .

One of them is that shia muslims believe that if your governor is tyrant it is your duty that revolution against him and make a justice government .(you can read Imam hossein and Ashura story).shia believe that governor of Islamic states should be selected from side of God.(read Ghadir Khumm story).but sunni believe that people and elders should determine governor of Islamic states and if he was tyrant you should accept him and you have no right that revolution against him.but if you revelution against him and you victory people should accept you as governor of Islamic states.

So what exactly do you wish to discuss because you don't seem to know anything about the topic?

How would Israel be a justification for Iran's goverment?
Palestine is for Palestinians .Isreel is a occupation regime and they displacement Palestinians to all over the world.
that is their country and no one can to occupy that!
very obvious tyrant.but unfortunatly medias are supporting Israel and destroying iran because Iran is first enemy of Israel.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Palestine is for Palestinians .Isreel is a occupation regime and they displacement Palestinians to all over the world.
very obvious tyrant.but unfortunatly medias are supporting Israel and destroying iran because Iran is first enemy of Israel.
I had actually written an answer, but had to delete it. This is, after all, a DIR.

I think this thread is actually incompatible with a DIR, for that very reason.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
About anything that you want to be fairly discussed. Even Muslims can't really debate in an Islamic DIR.

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member
Salaam,
Why is Palestine for Palestinians, or Israel for Israelis, or Iran for Iranians?
Wassalaam

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member
it is our rights.
i ask you why is your house for your?why it is not for your neighbor?

Salaam,
My house is my house because I bought it. Of course, my neighbour could try to steal it from me, and make it their house. And then it might become their house. Perhaps over time, people might forget that it was ever my house, and they might think it was my neighbour's house all along. Then someone else might come along and take it from them. And so on. So it is with land. There is no God-given right to land. This is a fallacy. The Palestinians have no more de facto right to Palestine than the Israelis do. Ditto all land the world over.
Wassalaam

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member

Salam Alykom

During the life of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) there was no Shia or Sunni , all Muslims are united and label them selfs "Muslim".

being under different politic regimes does not change the fact that we are all Muslims.

From translation of Quran: 3/103 to 105
And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.

And let there be [arising] from you a nation inviting to [all that is] good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong, and those will be the successful.

And do not be like the ones who became divided and differed after the clear proofs had come to them. And those will have a great punishment.