• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Once again no comment from Obama as an Egyptian church is bombed at Christmas... why so minimal?

habiru

Obama is loved by the jews. So much that Israel awarded Obama their highest honor a couple years back. Bushy didn't get that.

Obama Receives Israel's Highest Honor
Donald Trump Running to Be ‘Greatest President God Ever Created’ [video]
empty_image.png

tytlyf

Not Religious
Well, one thing they fled from England for their own belief in God. And another thing is that they all had Christian names, and which only people names their children from characters of their religious books. But if there were someone named Mohammed, Zuess or Thor that had landed on Plymouth Rock at the time, then I will change my opinion about this country had started off as a Christian nation. That is one thing that these little devils were unable to change in the history books was the names, that has proven that what religion they all had followed after they has left England until the signing of the Constitution..

James Madison, Jr., (March 16 [O.S. March 5], 1751 – June 28, 1836) was an American statesman and Founding Father who served as the fourth President of the United States from 1809 to 1817. He is hailed as the "Father of the Constitution" for his pivotal role in drafting and promoting the United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights.[3] James Madison - Wikipedia

The religious affiliations of these individuals are summarized below. Obviously this is a very restrictive set of names, and does not include everyone who could be considered an "American Founding Father." But most of the major figures that people generally think of in this context are included using these criteria, including George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Samuel Adams, Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, John Hancock, James Madison, Alexander Hamilton and more.

Religious Affiliation
of U.S. Founding Fathers
# of
Founding
Fathers
% of
Founding
Fathers

Episcopalian/Anglican 88 54.7%
Presbyterian 30 18.6%
Congregationalist 27 16.8%
Quaker 7 4.3%
Dutch Reformed/German Reformed 6 3.7%
Lutheran 5 3.1%
Catholic 3 1.9%
Huguenot 3 1.9%
Unitarian 3 1.9%
Methodist 2 1.2%
Calvinist 1 0.6%
TOTAL 204
Religion of the Founding Fathers of America

May I rest my case?
Sure, you can rest your case. The founding fathers weren't all christians. Deists more like. I don't see that listed in your list. I don't care about who stepped foot on American soil, I care about the founding of America (Constitution). America is not a christian nation, it's a secular nation. Always has been. There is no mention of christianity in founding documents.
The Founding Fathers, Deism, and Christianity | Founding Fathers

esmith

Veteran Member
Wow, and you really believe that. America wasn't founded on christianity anyways. Not sure who taught you that.

Only your media makes a big deal about it. Selectively choosing to be outraged over nothing and ignoring the fact all presidents do these things. We call that, hypocrisy. But I noticed you didn't provide examples either, you just say it. That's what your media does too. No examples.
Usually I don't respond to you for obvious reasons. But since you asked for facts, how about
Obama's Beer Summit?
How about his comments about the Trayvon Martin incident
What about his comment on the Ferguson incident
How about his comments at the memorial for 5 slain Dallas police officers
Were any of these a part of his duties as President (respect for the officer only reason for capitalization)

habiru

Sure, you can rest your case. The founding fathers weren't all christians. Deists more like. I don't see that listed in your list. I don't care about who stepped foot on American soil, I care about the founding of America (Constitution). America is not a christian nation, it's a secular nation. Always has been. There is no mention of christianity in founding documents.
The Founding Fathers, Deism, and Christianity | Founding Fathers
Show me proof that the founding fathers recognized any of these Satanic cults as a religion. If they would have known what the devil had up his sleeve, believe me that they would of have been more specific on what they had declared as being a religion. They all only had recognized one religion at the time, and that is Christianity that has divided itself into sections. And so, the freedom liberty act was made for those religions. But in those days, if you were practicing satanic cults, that they would of put those in the insane asylum. Right now, I could create my own religion that prays to a tomato while having a dildo up my bottom. But would the Founding Fathers would considered that as a religion too?

tumblr_n3fdg8UFDQ1twutcfo1_500.gif

tytlyf

Not Religious
Usually I don't respond to you for obvious reasons. But since you asked for facts, how about
Obama's Beer Summit?
How about his comments about the Trayvon Martin incident
What about his comment on the Ferguson incident
How about his comments at the memorial for 5 slain Dallas police officers
Were any of these a part of his duties as President (respect for the officer only reason for capitalization)
What about it? If I recall, all of these were questions asked to Obama at press conferences. He was only answering. Don't worry, Trumpy will end press conferences to avoid this problem.
Show me proof that the founding fathers recognized any of these Satanic cults as a religion. If they would have known what the devil had up his sleeve, believe me that they would of have been more specific on what they had declared as being a religion. They all only had recognized one religion at the time, and that is Christianity that has divided itself into sections. And so, the freedom liberty act was made for those religions. But in those days, if you were practicing satanic cults, that they would of put those in the insane asylum. Right now, I could create my own religion that prays to a tomato while having a dildo up my bottom. But would the Founding Fathers would considered that as a religion too?
I made no mention of any satanic religion. I said Deists. America was not founded on the christian religion. The constitution in America is secular. America should never have laws created which favors one religion over another. Religion is out of the picture. Separation of church and state.

Even President John Adams in 1797 signed the "Treaty of Tripoli" which states the American government wasn't founded on the christian religion.

Article 11 reads:

Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen (Muslims); and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan (Mohammedan) nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Well, one thing they fled from England for their own belief in God. And another thing is that they all had Christian names, and which only people names their children from characters of their religious books. But if there were someone named Mohammed, Zuess or Thor that had landed on Plymouth Rock at the time, then I will change my opinion about this country had started off as a Christian nation. That is one thing that these little devils were unable to change in the history books was the names, that has proven that what religion they all had followed after they has left England until the signing of the Constitution..

James Madison, Jr., (March 16 [O.S. March 5], 1751 – June 28, 1836) was an American statesman and Founding Father who served as the fourth President of the United States from 1809 to 1817. He is hailed as the "Father of the Constitution" for his pivotal role in drafting and promoting the United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights.[3] James Madison - Wikipedia

The religious affiliations of these individuals are summarized below. Obviously this is a very restrictive set of names, and does not include everyone who could be considered an "American Founding Father." But most of the major figures that people generally think of in this context are included using these criteria, including George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Samuel Adams, Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, John Hancock, James Madison, Alexander Hamilton and more.

Religious Affiliation
of U.S. Founding Fathers
# of
Founding
Fathers
% of
Founding
Fathers

Episcopalian/Anglican 88 54.7%
Presbyterian 30 18.6%
Congregationalist 27 16.8%
Quaker 7 4.3%
Dutch Reformed/German Reformed 6 3.7%
Lutheran 5 3.1%
Catholic 3 1.9%
Huguenot 3 1.9%
Unitarian 3 1.9%
Methodist 2 1.2%
Calvinist 1 0.6%
TOTAL 204
Religion of the Founding Fathers of America

May I rest my case?
I have a "Christian" name. I am not a Christian. So much for that theory.

How come we don't see deism on your list?

esmith

Veteran Member
What about it? If I recall, all of these were questions asked to Obama at press conferences. He was only answering. Don't worry, Trumpy will end press conferences to avoid this problem.

Ever here of the comment "No comment".....The Obama has very rarely abstained from giving his opinion on anything.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
If he is so wonderful to the Jews, what is Israel's PM so up set with him?
It's called "politics", and Netanyahu is so right wing that G.H.W. Bush didn't want to have anything to do with him.

He certainly has insulted their PM more than once. He has never criticized any Muslim country and they are more anti-American than Israel is.
Nonsense, as he has on many occasions criticized Iran as well as the Assad regime in Syria.

Let me recommend you do your homework before spouting more nonsense.

metis

Too judge me for what you THINK is wrong is worse.
Except that I did not give you my opinion-- just the facts that you refuse to spend even a second looking up for yourself, as you do the same thing here that you do when discussing the ToE. As the saying goes, "you can have your own opinion but not your own facts".

Nor did I "judge you"-- I judged what you posted, So, you just continued on with your journey into even more dishonesty.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Well, one thing they fled from England for their own belief in God.
Actually, they mostly fled Christian persecution in England.
Not that they had a problem with persecution. They just didn't want to be the victims of persecution. They wanted the freedom to persecute. Because they thought that their flavor of Christianity was the true Christianity, and therefore God wanted them to persecute those sinners.
Tom

metis

The issue of religious freedom seems to have been of lesser importance than having a greater economic advantage in the New World than staying in Europe.

habiru

I made no mention of any satanic religion. I said Deists. America was not founded on the christian religion. The constitution in America is secular. America should never have laws created which favors one religion over another. Religion is out of the picture. Separation of church and state.

Even President John Adams in 1797 signed the "Treaty of Tripoli" which states the American government wasn't founded on the christian religion.

Sure, you are not referring to satanism...

Freddie-Mercury-Smooth-Wink-Reaction-Gif.gif

The Temple of Set is an occult initiatory order founded in 1975. A new religious movement and form of Western esotericism, the Temple espouses a religion known as Setianism, whose practitioners are called Setians. This is sometimes identified as a form of Satanism, although this term is not often embraced by Setians and is contested by some academics. Temple of Set - Wikipedia

Ephesians 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Luke 12:11
“When you are brought before synagogues, rulers and authorities, do not worry about how you will defend yourselves or what you will say,

th
th

Full text of "Michael Aquino (US Satanist) - From PSYOP to MindWar - The Psychology of Victory (1980).pdf (PDFy mirror)"

habiru

And if the Constitution is secular, then why does it mentions about the freedom of religion? If it were secular, then they would of have not mention anything about religious liberty.

habiru

I have a "Christian" name. I am not a Christian. So much for that theory.

How come we don't see deism on your list?
The only reason why your name is a Christian name, it is that your ancestor were Christians like the way your race is the same as theirs. But if your name was like Abdul or Abdullah, then they weren't Christians. It is hard for the secular demons to erase those finger prints away. But I see that you like your Christian name, or else you would of have changed it. Everybody loves the Christians ways, like every women want to be married to one husband, even if they are.not a Christian. Why doesn't you et your spouse has as many lovers they can sleep with in one day? Christian values...
Good always conquers over evil..
tumblr_mqkxnyfbmj1rijmvyo1_500.gif

omega2xx

Obama is loved by the jews. So much that Israel awarded Obama their highest honor a couple years back. Bushy didn't get that.

Obama Receives Israel's Highest Honor

Evidently you have not been watching the news lately. Name one good thing he has done for Israel since becoming president. Maybe you could explain his first meeting with Netanyou.

Men despise religion. They hate it and are afraid it may be true. Blaise Pascal

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
And if the Constitution is secular, then why does it mentions about the freedom of religion? If it were secular, then they would of have not mention anything about religious liberty.
That's exactly what makes it secular. Have you ever read the First Amendment?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
The only reason why your name is a Christian name, it is that your ancestor were Christians like the way your race is the same as theirs. But if your name was like Abdul or Abdullah, then they weren't Christians. It is hard for the secular demons to erase those finger prints away. But I see that you like your Christian name, or else you would of have changed it. Everybody loves the Christians ways, like every women want to be married to one husband, even if they are.not a Christian. Why doesn't you et your spouse has as many lovers they can sleep with in one day? Christian values...
Good always conquers over evil..
tumblr_mqkxnyfbmj1rijmvyo1_500.gif
I keep my name because it's my name. It has nothing to do with "Christian ways."

I have no idea what your reference to monogamy has to do with "Christian values." I'm not even sure how you think you know that I have any desire to be monogamous. Are you suggesting that there was no monogamy before Christianity?

I have a Christian name and I am not a Christian. Your argument fails.

metis

"Secular" in this context means no state religion, and indeed that is the case here in the States.