• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OMG! It's a Pagan Symbol!

Babs

I really like the moon and stars thing. People complain about the silliest things. Back in the 1700 and/or the 1800s people said Mozart's music was "devil music" because people danced to it- and they said the same thing about Rock and Roll later. It's plain silly, to me.

Yeah, they go haywire over something trivial (that may exist nowhere but their own wild imaginations) and then let huge problems in the world go by seemingly unnoticed. Like when parents boycotted Sesame Street because of a rumor that there was a gay love scene between Ernie and Bert on it, but really didn't raise too much of an eyebrow when they found out there was lead all over their kids toys.

And Mozart? Devil Music? lol of lols

Hmm...maybe that's what my band teacher was talking about in grade school when he said that Mozart (and I think some of the other composers of the day) that were changing things, making this new style of music, were like the "long hairs" to the people in the more established...umm...well, I guess just probably the older generation :shrug:. Mozart...that's just crazy

jasonwill2

Yeah, I've seen him say he takes from many religions, Satanism just being one of them. I've heard people say here and there that he was a Reverend, but....people make up so much about Marilyn Manson, I wasn't sure it was true.

Yeah, your probably right. Probably just a coincidence.

I can assure you, he's a reverend and met LaVey at least once. He might of met Gilmore once since, but I don't know. The rank of reverend simply means they revere or respect you. So actually it doesn't mean much. If he is a card carrying member or not I cannot say though. Membership is passed out like a commodity and only costs 200 dollars... so :shrug: Progression after that first 200 dollars actually takes effort after that. But to get an official card and membership? Just 200 dollars.

Babs

I can assure you, he's a reverend and met LaVey at least once. He might of met Gilmore once since, but I don't know. The rank of reverend simply means they revere or respect you. So actually it doesn't mean much. If he is a card carrying member or not I cannot say though. Membership is passed out like a commodity and only costs 200 dollars... so :shrug: Progression after that first 200 dollars actually takes effort after that. But to get an official card and membership? Just 200 dollars.

Hey, I've got to ask:

I watched that video someone posted on this thread (page 2) with that guy who claims he's an ex-Satanist High Priest. I don't know if you watched it, too (or...were the person who posted. I wasn't really paying that much attention), but the guy says he was a LaVeyan Satanist. He claimed that if you leave them, they put a contract out on you. That sounds doubtful to me, especially considering (so far as I understand) it a more philosophical religion/form of Satanism, but....on account of I'm not a LaVeyan nor any other type of Satanist AND I've never even known a LaVeyan, doubt is all I can muster.

I mean, I hate to ask such a ludicrous question, but....that was a ridiculous lie, right?

He's like, the second person on one of these types of shows I've seen that claimed to be an ex something and they both say some pretty out there stuff. So, it's like..they've either lost it or they're just making stuff up to sound more credible to their followers OR what they say is true and I'm just too niave/uninvolved to see it.

Again, I apoligize for the dumb question.

jasonwill2

Hey, I've got to ask:

I watched that video someone posted on this thread (page 2) with that guy who claims he's an ex-Satanist High Priest. I don't know if you watched it, too (or...were the person who posted. I wasn't really paying that much attention), but the guy says he was a LaVeyan Satanist. He claimed that if you leave them, they put a contract out on you. That sounds doubtful to me, especially considering (so far as I understand) it a more philosophical religion/form of Satanism, but....on account of I'm not a LaVeyan nor any other type of Satanist AND I've never even known a LaVeyan, doubt is all I can muster.

I mean, I hate to ask such a ludicrous question, but....that was a ridiculous lie, right?

He's like, the second person on one of these types of shows I've seen that claimed to be an ex something and they both say some pretty out there stuff. So, it's like..they've either lost it or they're just making stuff up to sound more credible to their followers OR what they say is true and I'm just too niave/uninvolved to see it.

Again, I apoligize for the dumb question.

I somehow missed that video, but the idea of a bunch of elitist (they use this term too) atheists who essentially practice Ayn Rand's Objectivism with some diabolical symbolism putting a contract out on someone for leaving is hilarious.

In 1975 Michal Aqunio split off and formed the somewhat Theistic Temple of Set... as well there have been other splits (First Church of Satan by one of Anton LaVey's daughters for example) so I'd say no. The guy is obviously crazy and/or lying.

I'm not a LaVeyan Satanist, and I really, REALLY DON'T like the Church of Satan, mostly because of Peter H. Gilmore (current High Priest), but I'd feel it is my duty to clear up that the person in the video is just crazy. I'll go take a look at it though just for lols. Also if a price was on his head the last thing he would want to do is announce it for them to find him... it defies all logic if he really wants to live.

jasonwill2

WHy all of those of course! (seriously)

I know you´ll love this as much as I did

[youtube]wwpShz7zayA[/youtube]
prophecy club ex-satanic high priest exposes symbles speaker stephen dollins full length - YouTube

WARNING: May cause severe headache via headslamming.

There is so much wrong with this from how it really works. Especially that all his spells worked really well the first time. Pretty sure he's a liar. Also Satanists don't use inverted crosses... if they are in good taste.
FFS it's Saint Peter's Cross!

Also idk whats he's talking about, but any sane Satanist wouldn't snort cocaine and where the **** would they even get the women to sleep with? lol He describes them as all being lined up or some another.

Oh he said Church of Satan! First off, his survey thing... never heard it being that long could of been back then. Otherwise, LaVeyans are so against drugs and sacrifice it's not funny. He's obviously lying as they wouldn't allow that in an official grotto of theirs.

Books magically appearing? Yep, ********. Also the convo with his sister where he joins is dumb and obviously fake -.- Also you can't just become a leader like that... also LaVeyans are strong anti-theists ffs they wouldn't summon demons. And the girl who's mother will make her stop???? FFS minors are not allowed to join the CoS or their grottoes. Also as for the demon they summoned... lol. Jesus ain't no match for a strong Daemon such as the one they summoned.

He was shipped off by his mom? What? Was he doing all this crap while still a kid? This is bullcrap. What? No fun to practice alone? .... that is the vast majority of Satanists... alone.

He is lying... "three denominations" of Satanism? ******** man... complete bs, even in the 70's. He should of read The Satanic Bible if he was really into this, cause' it goes against all that he's basically doing. He mentions another group that did this or that and other ****? Ya right... that's a myth and proven as such.

Converting? Wow... just wow. Also his plan for what he's doing in the Church... inconsistent with what he was going to do prior... lol. Oh and they just tell him Satan is lying... and he believes them? lol. A contract out on him? lol. A demon ring? ********.

I don't think he ever read The Satanic Bible, I would challenge him on the Nine Satanic Statements to begin with. Ha! Oh, and now he's levitating! And possessed! hahahaha what a ******* fake and a liar.

Now he goes on about pamphlets. Oh, now mention of the Illuminati. He is so full of ********. This is another attention hungry pig porker. Oh, so now "sex hookers" set up people like Jim Baker, ect ect. This is... lol. Oh now getting into the education and making evil look cute >.> "We will plant in them Satanic and Luciferian..."

Wait... he doesn't get the difference between Satanism and Luciferianism :facepalm:

I'm skipping forward here to the Sigil of Baphomet. Wait... now he's onto Passions lol. Timmy! I loved Timmy. How do I get back to the preview of the Sigil of Baphomet? Wait... now hes on Days of Our Lives (that one was better).

Ok back to the Sigil of Baphomet. Wait... universal symbol of "Satanist Churches"... what? I WANT TO KILL MYSELF. He says that the outer letters are in Enochian :facepalm::facepalm: It's Hebrew you twit! Also there is no united Satanist churches... also right-up pentagrams are not a "universal" symbol of witchcraft :facepalm: Now he says that the Hexagram "it comes from the Kabblah, "Jewish magick. It is a symbol of dark summoning" :facepalm:

Triangle is not a symbol of witchraft... does not represent earth wind and fire. gosh. Now the Enkh, is the universal symbol for reincarnation and is mockery of it! ha the Christian cross wasn't even around yet :facepalm: Covens do not get money from selling drugs or sex or selling Jewelry wow

Oh and now Celtic symbols are for trusting Satan for money! lol And apparently the inverted cross is Hindu :areyoucra It's called Saint Peter's Cross you moron!

"Black Masses are when you have your animal and human scarifies" ********, I've seen videos of Black Masses and heard recordings of it. Also now he's going off of Satanism well into Neo-Paganism. Oh, now the anarchy symbol is Satanic too? lol. Oh! Illuminati ******** again! Now he's going on about a dot in a circle... ffs that is an Astro symbol for the sun if I recall, actually.

Now he's confusing Satanism and "Witchcraft" again and say they are aiming it into books, toys, ect ect. Now he has about "dabblers" killing cats :facepalm:

Oh... now he is going on about The Left Hand Path and means it's rebellion against authority and is "The Black Path" ********. He even has a fake sigil I've never seen before. Has nothing to do with Satan. The other symbols of swirls/spirals and mazes I've never seen. wow the "Satanic z or S" and says Kiss adopted it and that Kiss stands for "Knights in Satan's Service" and says that Gene Simmons is a professed Satanist who likes to be possessed.... hmm sounds like more ********. Oh and now he is one of those "Hitler was into the occult!" ********, that was only a tiny thing side project one of his generals did... I ran out of face palms

Oh god now hes onto the swastika... and says Alister Crowley was a Satanist... wtf Crowley didn't say to do everything backwards??!! And he wouldn't of refereed to them as Satanists! Hitler did not follow Crowley you ****tard! Also your pronouncing it wrong!

axe and bow and arrow for justice? wow hes really making up **** now. Also he says New Age is paganism *dies inside* Oh god he got the Universal hexagram wrong.. where is the flower and Crowley didn't invent the Golden Dawn you dumb ****!

Why is he getting into Voodoo now?...

I skipped near the end I'm sick of this. I see Pokemon cards wtf...also Mewtwo is saluting with his right you moron! and they didn't evolve through energy... and dude the seizures from the pokemon movie was from epilepsy...ffs that liar claims not a single kid there had epilepsy. What the **** is this fake getting at?

wow... Pikachu's tail is a Satanic lightning bolt >.>

OK if people buy into this ****... I'm tired of seeing this bs...wait.. you can call upon pokemon power? wtf... ok really now.

Conclusion:

This is just another one of those SRA guys wanting attention, between making up sigils, speaking of non-existent conspiracies, getting even extremely basic details right such as with CoS doctrines, apparently never actually reading The Satanic Bible, THINKING THAT THE SIGIL OF BAPHOMET HAD LEVIATHAN WRITTEN IN ENOCHIAN INSTEAD OF WHAT IS REALLY IS: HEBREW, and all of the other ******** above... I still want to know how this sick **** and people like him who have made my life as a Satanist so difficult are still on the streets. It's slander and dare I say essentially hate-speech as hate and crimes against Pagans, Satanists, and non-Chrisitans is what it breeds!

EDIT:

I can't tell, but there is a good chance this is the same guy;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_icke#Academic_views

Essentially this guy is a conspiracy nut and not even a Christian and believes in Lizard people making mankind -.-

Last edited:

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
jason i owe you frubal as soon as i spread some around goodnight

Me Myself

Back to my username
wow... Pikachu's tail is a Satanic lightning bolt >.>

OK if people buy into this ****... I'm tired of seeing this bs...wait.. you can call upon pokemon power? wtf... ok really now.

Conclusion:

This is just another one of those SRA guys wanting attention, between making up sigils, speaking of non-existent conspiracies, getting even extremely basic details right such as with CoS doctrines, apparently never actually reading The Satanic Bible, THINKING THAT THE SIGIL OF BAPHOMET HAD LEVIATHAN WRITTEN IN ENOCHIAN INSTEAD OF WHAT IS REALLY IS: HEBREW, and all of the other ******** above... I still want to know how this sick **** and people like him who have made my life as a Satanist so difficult are still on the streets. It's slander and dare I say essentially hate-speech as hate and crimes against Pagans, Satanists, and non-Chrisitans is what it breeds!

EDIT:

David Icke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Essentially this guy is a conspiracy nut and not even a Christian and believes in Lizard people making mankind -.-

Prophecy club is totally on my guilty pleasures list :D . When you can listen to 2 hours of that and you don´t even believe in it you know you are an absolute anti-social :eek:

Hope you enjoyed the facepalms, I see you had to even cut down a lot of them before posting your message :D I enjoyed reading them. I totally warned you :D I love how you described all the wrongness of the video and managed to look so much into it.

totally earning frubals for making my day :D

jasonwill2

Prophecy club is totally on my guilty pleasures list :D . When you can listen to 2 hours of that and you don´t even believe in it you know you are an absolute anti-social :eek:

Hope you enjoyed the facepalms, I see you had to even cut down a lot of them before posting your message :D I enjoyed reading them. I totally warned you :D I love how you described all the wrongness of the video and managed to look so much into it.

totally earning frubals for making my day :D

I think the part where he thought that the Hebrew script on the Sigil of Baphomet was Encohian was what killed me the most. But it did spell out Leviathan, I'm surprised he got that right he was just a language thousands of years off:

HEBREW:

images

Enochian:

images

I'm going to go cry in a corner for humanity now.

Last edited:

Babs

I still want to know how this sick **** and people like him who have made my life as a Satanist so difficult are still on the streets. It's slander and dare I say essentially hate-speech as hate and crimes against Pagans, Satanists, and non-Chrisitans is what it breeds!

:yes:

EDIT:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_icke#Academic_views

If you're talking about David Icke, it's not the same guy. David Icke is fairly thin, white haired Australian (errr...I think he's Australian).

Here he is:

[youtube]uAGTJErVNBU[/youtube]
David Icke- Humans transform to Reptiles! - YouTube

Last edited:

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
I think the part where he thought that the Hebrew script on the Sigil of Baphomet was Encohian was what killed me the most. But it did spell out Leviathan, I'm surprised he got that right he was just a language thousands of years off:
I'm going to go cry in a corner for humanity now.
It's kind of like comparing a rose to a briar patch.

crocusj

Am I missing something? I could swear that I said that shapes weren't evil or good either, they are just shapes. :cover: So why are you attacking "my" God? ;)
I'm not attacking your god....how could I? I was alluding, obviously clumsily, to the old proving a negative argument of squaring a circle being used by both theists and atheists to the same end and therefore, since both appear to be right but cannot be, that circles are - inherently at least - mischevious.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I'm not attacking your god....how could I? I was alluding, obviously clumsily, to the old proving a negative argument of squaring a circle being used by both theists and atheists to the same end and therefore, since both appear to be right but cannot be, that circles are - inherently at least - mischievous.

The wedding ring, being a circle is used to symbolize "forever", or something like that. Circles can represent just about anything. And I apologize, I guess I misunderstood you. :eek:

The Wizard

This morning to my great consternation and dismay with untold sadness and clinical depression I have been inform that the "circle" is a pagan symbol. As a child I thought the circles was innocent of any Satanic influence and I was happy with the circle, it was my favorite shape. But alas all that childhood innocence as been ruthlessly taken away from me, forever gone like all childhood things such as lawn darts and friendship bracelets.

It seems that the pagans (may they be forever cursed with cooties) use the circle in their Satanic pagan rituals. They even like to get nikked and dance around in a circle right in the middle of the woods! I know this because I saw it on YouTube. And not only that but I found out that the wedding ring that sacred symbol symbolizing the bond of only a man and woman only (God didn't make Adam and Steve) in holy Christian matrimony may indeed have it's origins in paganism.

So pagans, what other symbols have you defiled with your Satanic religion? The square? The triangle? How about the squiggly line? Did you Satanize that too?
Just to be "square". Do know that not any geometric shape can literally be "owned" by any group regardless on what they believe. The letter O is a circle as well..just saying..

Straw Dog

It's strange how we create these symbols and imbue them with meaning. Then later, after they gain more power in the collective consciousness, they can terrify us and even oppress us. We don't recognize that it's merely our own power bouncing back at us. It's almost like being frightened by one's own reflection in the mirror.

The Wizard

It's strange how we create these symbols and imbue them with meaning. Then later, after they gain more power in the collective consciousness, they can terrify us and even oppress us. We don't recognize that it's merely our own power bouncing back at us. It's almost like being frightened by one's own reflection in the mirror.
Quite true. Good comment.