• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OMG! It's a Pagan Symbol!

Draka

Wonder Woman
I prefer to think evil

That's because the world has a big problem if we are to believe that Americans are voting in incredibly dumb and extremely dimwitted Presidents

Spin doctors. Besides, evil requires some intelligence and I think that gives him too much credit.

fantôme profane;3078610 said:
Just imagine how many demonic portals there are inside every box o Cherrios. Better to play it safe and have plain porridge for breakfast.
Yes indeed! :D And donuts... OMG the donuts ... :faint:

-

CynthiaCypher

Yes indeed! :D And donuts... OMG the donuts ... :faint:

-

People don't realize how innocent human being have been mercilessly killed by these things. They were invented in hell by Satan himself.

917137371_e53091561c.jpg

Draka

Wonder Woman
People don't realize how innocent human being have been mercilessly killed by these things. They were invented in hell by Satan himself.

917137371_e53091561c.jpg

A little part of me is dying just seeing the picture. It hurts. There's actually this pain, this gnawing inside me. Something churning in my gut. I swear, it's actually beginning to even affect my mouth. WTH is happening to me? Damn you woman, damn you and your evil frosted circles from hell.

crocusj

Circles are circles. I don't see how any shape could possibly be evil. I think the OP is being sarcastic, although I can't be sure. But don't worry, not all of we Christians are going around saying shapes are evil. I don't even say Pagans are evil.
If it is not evil then I assume you can square it? Or is that evil? Can your god square a circle? And, even if your god could square a circle (which he must be able to do) the fact that we could identify this would mean that we could too, yet we cannot.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
If it is not evil then I assume you can square it? Or is that evil? Can your god square a circle? And, even if your god could square a circle (which he must be able to do) the fact that we could identify this would mean that we could too, yet we cannot.

Am I missing something? I could swear that I said that shapes weren't evil or good either, they are just shapes. :cover: So why are you attacking "my" God? ;)

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
A little part of me is dying just seeing the picture. It hurts. There's actually this pain, this gnawing inside me. Something churning in my gut. I swear, it's actually beginning to even affect my mouth. WTH is happening to me? Damn you woman, damn you and your evil frosted circles from hell.

I hate to say it, but I see donuts as evil. Fried cakes with missing centers and a lot of sugary frosting? EVIL! (hahaha, just kidding).

jasonwill2

This morning to my great consternation and dismay with untold sadness and clinical depression I have been inform that the "circle" is a pagan symbol. As a child I thought the circles was innocent of any Satanic influence and I was happy with the circle, it was my favorite shape. But alas all that childhood innocence as been ruthlessly taken away from me, forever gone like all childhood things such as lawn darts and friendship bracelets.

It seems that the pagans (may they be forever cursed with cooties) use the circle in their Satanic pagan rituals. They even like to get nikked and dance around in a circle right in the middle of the woods! I know this because I saw it on YouTube. And not only that but I found out that the wedding ring that sacred symbol symbolizing the bond of only a man and woman only (God didn't make Adam and Steve) in holy Christian matrimony may indeed have it's origins in paganism.

So pagans, what other symbols have you defiled with your Satanic religion? The square? The triangle? How about the squiggly line? Did you Satanize that too?

Even though this is Satire, a tiny piece of me died inside reading this.

Whenever I watch a ghost show and there are symbols in that thome that are circular with a star in it that are drawn on the floor or walls, evil spirits reside in the home. At at times the home owners on the show, grab a cross or Bible to get rid of them. You won't catch me drawing circles in my home and calling for the dead to appear.

... sigh... in my experience pentagrams (at least the inverted ones) don't "draw" spirits, quite the contrary, I use inverted pentagrams as protective talismans. I have never felt safer at night then when my Satanic altar was in my bedroom and I had an inverted pentagram necklace hanging above my bed from a curtain. I also had sigils other places. Never felt safer, I think I had at least three pentagrams in that room.

[I've had spirits attack me before and sometimes in my dreams]

yay! My topic. Man of Faith, Christians have used pentagrams before.

You are mistaken.

No, you are. History disagrees with you. I even own a Bible with a Pentagram on it:

http://www.religiousforums.com/foru...15-i-found-bible-pentagram-pics-included.html

Where the current high priest of satanism lurks

pentagon-plaque.jpg

Scary because some people actually believe that.

Heathen Hammer

Nope, you're still wrong
Remember to always dance in a circular motion while naked, so that your dangly bits rotate in a counter clockwise direction so as to offend the Lord most effectively.

jasonwill2

THESE are Satanic symbols:

images

images

images

And not technically Satanic, but overlapping in related influences:

images

images

images

images

And one of my personal favorites, but not Satanic as far as I know:

images

Last edited:

jasonwill2

Some Satanic symbols of mine, that I have PERSONALLY created:

Emblemjpeg.jpg

With that, I have derived this, one of the many different colored versions of my signatures of the said symbol ontop of a bubble chamber image with an entropy equation below it:

perfectedfullsizeFIRE.jpg

two variants of the above:

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz79/jasonwill2/Satanism/perfectedfullsizepink.png

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz79/jasonwill2/Satanism/perfectedfullsize.jpg

This is also a sigil for the Vessel and Mirror and duality:

mirrorandvesseljpeg.jpg

Also some tiered souls:

3souls.png

This is kind of mediocre but I called it "highest god within" for Leviathan's sigil within the pentagram:

HighestGodWithin.png

In all seriousness guys, no dainty circle is Satanic, the stuff I put in these last two posts ARE SATANIC!!!