• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OMG! It's a Pagan Symbol!

jasonwill2

:yes:

If you're talking about David Icke, it's not the same guy. David Icke is fairly thin, white haired Australian (errr...I think he's Australian).

Here he is:

[youtube]uAGTJErVNBU[/youtube]
David Icke- Humans transform to Reptiles! - YouTube

I thought maybe he just aged as I think that video was from the 70's or 80's at latest.

It's kind of like comparing a rose to a briar patch.

Oh god, kill me now. It's how huge the mistake is that feels like a knife dancing inside my brain.

It's strange how we create these symbols and imbue them with meaning. Then later, after they gain more power in the collective consciousness, they can terrify us and even oppress us. We don't recognize that it's merely our own power bouncing back at us. It's almost like being frightened by one's own reflection in the mirror.

It's just how magick works, actually. The power of belief can literally affect your enviorment if you will it hard enough, and symbols are a good shortcut to that.

You are hopefully joking....the sun and earth are both three dimensional circles three qu USA rters of eberything you use is a circle so please please tell mw you are ****ing joking...get over yourself not all pagans are devil worshipers look up the deffinition of paggan and wiccan.....seriously

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
The greatest Satanic symbel:

transparent_wheel_1.jpg