• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OMG! It's a Pagan Symbol!

Whenever I watch a ghost show and there are symbols in that thome that are circular with a star in it that are drawn on the floor or walls, evil spirits reside in the home.
If I’m not mistaken, the star symbol (pentagram) has also been used in Christianity to represent the five wounds of Christ, the five senses, and as protection against demons.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Some Zen practitioners don't completely enclose their Ensōs either.

Google image search

I guess that would also rule out the broken o's, since the Ensō can be either open or closed. Heck, it can even be double broken. This one even uses FISH! (Does that rule out the fish symbol, as well?

crossfire-albums-misc-picture3926-034.jpg

Pink Top Hat

Whenever I watch a ghost show and there are symbols in that thome that are circular with a star in it that are drawn on the floor or walls, evil spirits reside in the home. At at times the home owners on the show, grab a cross or Bible to get rid of them. You won't catch me drawing circles in my home and calling for the dead to appear.

Where the current high priest of satanism lurks

pentagon-plaque.jpg

Pink Top Hat

Saturn the planet was worshipped by the semitic people.

Saturns colour is black and it's symbol is a 6 point star.

Same colour as priests robes and orthodox Jews, and what Jews have as the star of David/ is The symbol of Saturn which represents their Sabbath Saturday/Saturn.

CynthiaCypher

Saturn the planet was worshipped by the semitic people.

Saturns colour is black and it's symbol is a 6 point star.

Same colour as priests robes and orthodox Jews, and what Jews have as the star of David/ is The symbol of Saturn which represents their Sabbath Saturday/Saturn.

Non sequitur!

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Just imagine how many demonic portals there are inside every box o Cherrios. Better to play it safe and have plain porridge for breakfast.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Circles are circles. I don't see how any shape could possibly be evil. I think the OP is being sarcastic, although I can't be sure. But don't worry, not all of we Christians are going around saying shapes are evil. I don't even say Pagans are evil.

Evil to me would be Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Dahmer- I mean, if any person is evil, that is.

Pink Top Hat

Circles are circles. I don't see how any shape could possibly be evil. I think the OP is being sarcastic, although I can't be sure. But don't worry, not all of we Christians are going around saying shapes are evil. I don't even say Pagans are evil.

Evil to me would be Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Dahmer- I mean, if any person is evil, that is.

this is evil

220px-George-W-Bush.jpeg

Draka

Wonder Woman
I don't think you could really say he is evil. Incredibly dumb maybe. Extremely dimwitted. But not evil.

Pink Top Hat

I don't think you could really say he is evil. Incredibly dumb maybe. Extremely dimwitted. But not evil.

I prefer to think evil

That's because the world has a big problem if we are to believe that Americans are voting in incredibly dumb and extremely dimwitted Presidents