• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

***OFFICIAL SageTree checking in from the Road Threadliness***

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Im at work atm might be on chat tonight mybe araround 7 or 8 ish I've been good, a bit mishvious and exploring the mind

Yeah I joined the nonetheist and pagan user groups

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
things are good.

settling down a little.

there is a coptic church down the road from here I'm looking to attend while I'm living here if they are game for an 'outsider'

may or may not be around, but we're on the same time zone now! LOL

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend ST,

Yes, missed keeping up with your entries after Jan.
Travelling is the best way to learn when one does not gather moss [attachments] and so monks kept moving in life.On the other side the consciousness is free to expand when attachments are minimum.
Keep moving!
Love & rgds

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
Friend ST,

Yes, missed keeping up with your entries after Jan.
Travelling is the best way to learn when one does not gather moss [attachments] and so monks kept moving in life.On the other side the consciousness is free to expand when attachments are minimum.
Keep moving!
Love & rgds

No doubt it was funny to come back to my Wife's parents where some of our stuff was stored.... soo many choices after 5 months on living with 2 pair of pants, 2 shirts, 2 pair of socks, a pair of long underwear, a sweater, a long sleeved shirt, a toque, a scarf, my sandals and a pair of boots... a few few books, borrowed and traded along the way, of course :D

Now I have 4 of everything :eek: eek! the choices!!!

Over the years we've went from a house, to a small apt, to a smaller and smaller and smaller place, with less and less stuff each time. :feelsgoodman:

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend ST,

Yes, the more contended one is with whatever be it then one finds choices; without contentment: 'Oh, I need this/that/etc'.

Love & rgds

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member

1b1318ebbb1ad7f7a160635118b37ba9eea69eae_m.gif

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
No doubt it was funny to come back to my Wife's parents where some of our stuff was stored.... soo many choices after 5 months on living with 2 pair of pants, 2 shirts, 2 pair of socks, a pair of long underwear, a sweater, a long sleeved shirt, a toque, a scarf, my sandals and a pair of boots... a few few books, borrowed and traded along the way, of course :D

Now I have 4 of everything :eek: eek! the choices!!!

Over the years we've went from a house, to a small apt, to a smaller and smaller and smaller place, with less and less stuff each time. :feelsgoodman:

I bet it does feel good. I've been feeling the weight of having so many things (like it's literally a weight) and it finally tipped yesterday and im just chucking stuff in trash bags and goodwill bags lol. Im ready to only own no more than can fit in a small size sedan :D

Hell, a large sized backpack would be better :cool:

Im just tired of stuff. Ready to get free and live the vagabond life.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friends,

Personal understanding is that one should live life to its fullest.
BUT always UNATTACHED with anything, anyone because one knows what it is in its true form. Don't throw your possessions to get the feeling of nay relief but find some usage by donating them or recycle them [read the thread had posted yesterday on Recycling - buddha way]
Personally do not own much as was never after ownership of material goods and whatever that are, efforts at unattachment towards them are being developed.

Love & rgds