• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

***OFFICIAL SageTree checking in from the Road Threadliness***

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
Hey Folks,

Glad to see you all again.

Sorry I haven't been around at all for a while, but I KNEW there would be a lot of catch up here and was waiting for a good day to do so.

As you know this is an unusally interesting time in my life and maybe you've seen my immigration threads? :

Right now I'm in the St. Louis, day 3, on a Road trip with my Wife and cat.

We're heading to Cali and back before we go up to Maine, if that IS where we end up at this point.

My Wife's job is trying to get her to stay on casual and work at a distance for 2 days a week, flying in to meet face to face once every other week, from January through May. This will allow us to live where we want to and she'll be working less and making more actually....

So this is a strong poss.

I found a Jeep to travel in ,got a good price on an older model, one owner Cherokee Sport, and man.... it goes over anything :D (not that I've tried ;))

I'll be rarely checking in from about now until the middle of January, depending which coarse we take (work in Maine/Travel work at a distance), so heads up everyone.

Help preserve and sustain this place and give the Mods a hand on finding spam or reporting things that are bringing this place down (which happens from time to time ;))

You ARE RF, so take care, love each other and be well.

Don't be scared to use the report button to bring stuff to attention.

Basically though, I'm just saying, help be some extra ears and eyes on the boards, and take it easy on the Mods while I'm gone.

You are all good folks and I've missed talking with you daily, so know I'm thinking about you all.

ALSO: I might be heading through your area.

We are going through OH,IN,IL,MO,KS,CO,ID,WA,OR,CA,AZ,NM,TX,LA,MI,AL,FL,GA,SC,NC,VA,MD,PA... and then after that may or may not be going to Maine, depending on how it works out.... If we do other wise, we'll likely setting in Burlington VT, since there are cheap direct flight to TO, for her work, and becaue we like VT so damned much! :D

If you have an open couch for two people and a cat, let me know... maybe a visit or just a coffee or beer will work out... just sayin' it's possible and am just putting out feelers for now. So if you are interested I can share some more route information with you and see if we are passing by.

So if you have any questions for feedback, PM/Post or what ever you prefer.

For those friends already on FB w/ me, keep an eye out for pictures and posts. That is likely where I'll be on more while we are traveling.

CHEERS FOLKS!!! MAJOR LOVE!!!! :love:

:namaste
SageTree

fenrisx

Hey Folks,

Glad to see you all again.

Sorry I haven't been around at all for a while, but I KNEW there would be a lot of catch up here and was waiting for a good day to do so.

As you know this is an unusally interesting time in my life and maybe you've seen my immigration threads? :

Right now I'm in the St. Louis, day 3, on a Road trip with my Wife and cat.

We're heading to Cali and back before we go up to Maine, if that IS where we end up at this point.

My Wife's job is trying to get her to stay on casual and work at a distance for 2 days a week, flying in to meet face to face once every other week, from January through May. This will allow us to live where we want to and she'll be working less and making more actually....

So this is a strong poss.

I found a Jeep to travel in ,got a good price on an older model, one owner Cherokee Sport, and man.... it goes over anything :D (not that I've tried ;))

I'll be rarely checking in from about now until the middle of January, depending which coarse we take (work in Maine/Travel work at a distance), so heads up everyone.

Help preserve and sustain this place and give the Mods a hand on finding spam or reporting things that are bringing this place down (which happens from time to time ;))

You ARE RF, so take care, love each other and be well.

Don't be scared to use the report button to bring stuff to attention.

Basically though, I'm just saying, help be some extra ears and eyes on the boards, and take it easy on the Mods while I'm gone.

You are all good folks and I've missed talking with you daily, so know I'm thinking about you all.

ALSO: I might be heading through your area.

We are going through OH,IN,IL,MO,KS,CO,ID,WA,OR,CA,AZ,NM,TX,LA,MI,AL,FL,GA,SC,NC,VA,MD,PA... and then after that may or may not be going to Maine, depending on how it works out.... If we do other wise, we'll likely setting in Burlington VT, since there are cheap direct flight to TO, for her work, and becaue we like VT so damned much! :D

If you have an open couch for two people and a cat, let me know... maybe a visit or just a coffee or beer will work out... just sayin' it's possible and am just putting out feelers for now. So if you are interested I can share some more route information with you and see if we are passing by.

So if you have any questions for feedback, PM/Post or what ever you prefer.

For those friends already on FB w/ me, keep an eye out for pictures and posts. That is likely where I'll be on more while we are traveling.

CHEERS FOLKS!!! MAJOR LOVE!!!! :love:

SageTree

Are you still pursuing Sufism?

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
Officially... not at the moment.
In my heart, ALWAYS.

I don't have a 'home', literally, right now, so I'm not able to investigate a group/order to meet with.... but maybe in time.

Thanks for asking my Friend.

Does Sufism absolutely = Islam to you, or do you feel there is a Universal Sufi Way?

SageTree

ratikala

Istha gosthi
dear kalyanamitta

good luck with the jorney , best wishes to you both and the cat ,

take care and happy travels !

namaskars

ratikala

fenrisx

Officially... not at the moment.

Thanks for asking my Friend.

Does Sufism absolutely = Islam to you, or do you feel there is a Universal Sufi Way?

SageTree

It has Islamic roots, but Islam would be a universal religion, so its a bit of perspective isnt it? The Order I am initiated into welcomes all faiths.

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
Best wishes for you and your family, my friend
Thanks Brother
dear kalyanamitta

good luck with the jorney , best wishes to you both and the cat ,

take care and happy travels !

namaskars

ratikala

Spreading the Love across the USA!!!

Take care. Safe travels. :O)

Thanks Captain! :D

It has Islamic roots, but Islam would be a universal religion, so its a bit of perspective isnt it? The Order I am initiated into welcomes all faiths.

What order is that my Friend?
Last night after you mentioned this I was looking at the Universal Sufi Order.
I agree with your first comment about Universalism.

[youtube]1TD_pSeNelU[/youtube]
Willie Nelson - On the Road Again - YouTube

Let me know when you guys are going to be in California, ST. :yes:

Thanks Quagmire.... Probably the end of the Month in December.

Love the tune.... and I would say I'm doing my best to make music with my Friends, and also the one's I haven't meant yet!

So far so good....

Started in PA

391004_2598914088050_1110694089_2889519_1152191700_n.jpg

And here We are in St. Louis!

379470_2598925008323_1110694089_2889555_1450305545_n.jpg

Me and my Cat Rishi in Indianapolis.

380127_2598916128101_1110694089_2889527_1256290102_n.jpg

Woke up this morning and it was 27 degrees and the Jeep had ice all over the windows.... ON THE INSDE!!!!!!

Rest stop camping folks!

392863_2598932768517_1110694089_2889581_574880802_n.jpg

Kansas....

390179_2598933928546_1110694089_2889585_124090015_n.jpg

Bought it with 212k, started with 213k, still going strong at the end of the day on the West side of Kansas.

374000_2598942488760_1110694089_2889611_1385473265_n.jpg

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
Breathing across the US of A.

best of breath,
swampy

The air has been MIGHTY fresh Brother!

Today I'm checking in from Salt Lake City.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Happy healthy and full of joy,
SageTree

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'd sure like to be in Salt Lake City breathing in that snowboardworthy air!
Money & aversion to flying mean it won't happen this year.

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
Salt Lake was a blast!
The City of Rocks in Idaho were amazing beyond words..
Portland has been a blast and are trying to get together a house sitting gig here...

If not..

A south-a-ling we will go!

Hope you are all keeping well and loving each other.

SageTree

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
Thanks Swampy!

Looks like we'll be house-sitting in Portland for the rest of the year come Saturday.
Might be around a little more regularly?

Sage