• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obama Says He Is The Reason FNC IS Successful

tytlyf

Not Religious
You damn well should be frightened tytlyf. Hispanics will be on our side once they get citizenship. Religious bigotry, mistreatment of women and black conservatives, false accusations of prejudice just because Obama is half black.....

This stuff will bite you all in the butt one day. Your chickens will come home to roost.
Hispanics aren't going to vote republican until the language is controlled. Too many hoods showing right now. And saying they all have "calves the size of cantaloupes because they all smuggle drugs on their backs" isn't going to win voters.
I understand that the republican party needs their vote, next is to convince certain elements of the republican party to actually want to see them at rallys sitting next to them.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
tytlyf, you all are the "haters" Way more Democrats have wore hoods in the past.

Just think about all the folks who run into trouble on your side thinking it is OK to hate conservatives. Trying to demonise the other side and promoting hate will just shine the light of hypocrisy your side holds.

It is almost like you all want this country to be ran a certain way so badly that you bypass the system that got you as far as you have came.

Myself, I have never hated liberals, I just don't want you controlling me or robbing wealth.

Imagine if I wanted someone else's Doctorate?

Conservatives lack the venom many progressives harbor. If you all had the stones, I believe you would attempt an idealogic cleansing.

Bottom line, this is my country too, so quit hating and demonising. You act like an only child that has to share some times.

tytlyf

Not Religious
tytlyf, you all are the "haters" Way more Democrats have wore hoods in the past.
You mean in the days when blacks were republicans?
Just think about all the folks who run into trouble on your side thinking it is OK to hate conservatives. Trying to demonise the other side and promoting hate will just shine the light of hypocrisy your side holds.
Give an example. I typically have an issue with conservatives because they put the bible before the constitution in the voting booth. That's unpatriotic.

It is almost like you all want this country to be ran a certain way so badly that you bypass the system that got you as far as you have came.
Says who? We're all Americans and you'd be surprised as to what we all agree on. You're not talking about when Rush claims all democrats love communist russia? That's one way to divide the country on flat-out lies. You'll say you don't listen to Rush, but far too many Americans do and take it as fact.
Myself, I have never hated liberals, I just don't want you controlling me or robbing wealth.
I don't see that going on anywhere. I don't hate all conservatives, just the ones pushing biblical legislation and disrespecting our constitution. Notice how no democrats run on that platform for votes? Easy targets.
?
Conservatives lack the venom many progressives harbor. If you all had the stones, I believe you would attempt an idealogic cleansing.
Nah, conservatives (tea party type) are much more rabid and racist. Want to compare comments on certain websites?

Bottom line, this is my country too, so quit hating and demonising. You act like an only child that has to share some times.
We only ask that you research and use critical thinking when you're told something. More often than not, you're believing something that isn't true. That's dangerous wouldn't you agree?

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Did that someone else have other people do most of the work towards obtaining his Doctorate? Did that person get laws changed so that people like him can more easily get Doctorates? Did that person's father give him the doctorate?

Sorry, but the analogy doesn't really capture the problem.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
You damn well should be frightened tytlyf. Hispanics will be on our side once they get citizenship. Religious bigotry, mistreatment of women and black conservatives, false accusations of prejudice just because Obama is half black.....

This stuff will bite you all in the butt one day. Your chickens will come home to roost.

Actually they're more liberal than what you think....

Daily Kos: For the millionth time, no, Latinos are not socially conservative

As a matter of fact..the school district I work for there are hispanic students running for class President and they're running on the platform of "gender equality", women's rights....They support marriage equality all the way. They support the minimum wage increase, equal pay for women, evolution....I mean, the list goes on and on. Many of the students I see have friends who are gay and transgender so this generation is a little bit more socially progressive.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
You mean in the days when blacks were republicans?
Are you saying here are no black Republicans?
We only ask that you research and use critical thinking when you're told something. More often than not, you're believing something that isn't true. That's dangerous wouldn't you agree?
You act like there is such a thing as absolute truth or reason. It is very American to vote in support of your religious ideals.

That really ticks you off don't it? The religious stand in the way of your progressivism.

Just as Democrats take the black and hispanic vote for granted, so do Republicans with the religious right.

Actually, the unholy alliance was brilliant and affected many an election. :cigar:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

Uhmmmm......

http://www.bustle.com/articles/1528...ed-best-gay-bar-ever-by-awesome-yelp-campaign

From this business owner:

The restaurant’s official T-shirt reads: “Where The Great Whites Gather.” Underneath, it adds: “N—– Free Zone,” in case you had any doubts.

James told KFOR: “I really don’t want gays around. Any man that would compromise his own body would compromise anything.”

The response that more progressives give is less vitriol and more humor. Yelp contributors gives this restaurant high marks for being the best gay bar in town. :p

Last edited: