• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Not even one border crisis meeting on Harris schedule. Not Today! Baw hahahaha!

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It’s the House of Representatives who sets budgets and spending. Of course it’s both parties, both are at fault and they’ve done a great job dividing us and fighting each other while they enrich themselves and bankrupt the Country. Notice how they aren’t held accountable for the debt, we are. They cause most of our problems and benefit themselves. Democrats again have no solutions other than more government intervention, printing money and give aways to bribe and pay for votes. How about letting people live in freedom and stop the fear mongering about the flu, climate change, racial injustice garbage they continue to push.
How are you defining "free?" Dog-eat-dog competition? Every man for himself? No regulation? That's not even a country, it's just populated terrain. Is this what you're so eager to protect?
What is the purpose of a country?

There's terrain, and there's nation. A nation is family values, one-for-all and all-for-one, with everyone coöperating for the common good.
Regulation and coercive intervention when necessary are what ensure the health, safety and prosperity of the population. "Government intervention" is what creates a country.

Give-away bribes? Can you clarify? Are you talking about actual payoffs, or 'coercion' through public services?

You consider warnings about disease, climate change and injustice fear-mongering garbage?

How are you defining "free?" Dog-eat-dog competition? Every man for himself? No regulation? That's not even a country, it's just populated terrain. Is this what you're so eager to protect?
What is the purpose of a country?

There's terrain, and there's nation. A nation is family values, one-for-all and all-for-one, with everyone coöperating for the common good.
Regulation and coercive intervention when necessary are what ensure the health, safety and prosperity of the population. "Government intervention" is what creates a country.

Give-away bribes? Can you clarify? Are you talking about actual payoffs, or 'coercion' through public services?

You consider warnings about disease, climate change and injustice fear-mongering garbage?
Warnings lol, too bad they didn’t just do that, leave everyone to make their own decisions about the flu. People still scared to take off the ineffective mask.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The real root is too many Americans and some others buying so many illicit drugs.
Not a "root."
Do you not think the Banana Wars, corporate and military domination, and economic exploitation had no part in eviscerating government in the region, or that deportation of gang members from L.A. to replace government control had no part in the creation of these criminal states?

Yes, the US creates a market for drugs, but it also created the wild-West anarchy and training in organized crime that enabled the drug trade to begin with.
A Band-Aid solution won't address the underlying infrastructure and historical causes of the problem.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You should look into what Republican presidents ran the debt and deficit up so high. That is, if you're trying to blame it on Democrats. ;)
Good point. Historically -- and somewhat counter-intuitively -- Republican regimes have run up more debt than Democratic ones. They talk fiscal restraint, but tend to spend like drunken sailors then blame the Democrats for the debts and deficits.

Good point. Historically -- and somewhat counter-intuitively -- Republican regimes have run up more debt than Democratic ones. They talk fiscal restraint, but tend to spend like drunken sailors then blame the Democrats for the debts and deficits.
We see how fiscally responsible Democrats are so far this year. The last time we had a balanced budget was because of Newt Gingrich with Bill being dragged along. When has the Democrat leadership balanced a budget in the House? They threaten government shut down until they get their pork bill passed.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Warnings lol, too bad they didn’t just do that, leave everyone to make their own decisions about the flu. People still scared to take off the ineffective mask.
Sure. Why not just forget about doctors, epidemiologists, microbiologists, and all these so-called experts, and just manage everything individually, by guesswork, I suppose?

Why do you say the masks are ineffective? Where do you get your medical information?

Sure. Why not just forget about doctors, epidemiologists, microbiologists, and all these so-called experts, and just manage everything individually, by guesswork, I suppose?

Why do you say the masks are ineffective? Where do you get your medical information?
Research and what the mask box says on it. We have a local doctor who has been treated people since the beginning with existing medication with near perfect success. Was no need to close down the country, the supposed experts didn’t even follow their own advise except in front of the camera. Already proven that the risk was to people with compromised immune systems or other health issues not healthy people.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
People lie and try to cheat the system and ruin it for people who are truly needing asylum.
Yet we make little effort to determine who really is in need. We just declare almost everyone an economic parasite and send them back -- sometimes to their deaths.

Tell me again, how are these immigrants ruining anything?
It is pretty bad that we have a disaster at the border now because we don’t enforce our laws and encourage lawlessness. Biden administration and democrat leadership is responsible for the confusion, not only at the border but across the US.
I think the 'disaster' is a political convenience, and how are we encouraging lawlessness? We're being cruel, selfish, and un-Christian.
No, I think it's Right-Wing social media that are responsible for any confusion.
That's the main sticking point. No one would allow migrants to walk into their home uninvited and without permission.

It's no different on a national scale.
It's very different on a national scale. Immigration is no an invasion of our privacy, nor is it an inconvenience. It's always proved beneficial and an economic boon.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Simply declaring a person mendacious or exploitative does not make it true. Have you considered that this whole "crisis" is a political ploy?
It wouldn't be the first time.
Is that a serious question? Especially if you consider yourself a liberal as far as your views, which you haven’t said for sure. But to be clear, my actions as well as the actions of people around us do affect each other for good or bad as far as immoral or moral decisions.
I thought you advocated freedom, lack of regulation and small government? Now you seem to be concerned about controlling others' behavior.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well you are playing dumb on the issue as much as you want to deny that. It’s human nature to look for loopholes and exploit them. Haven’t you seen footage yourself and heard border security testimony? Did they really have Biden t-shirts?
It's Right Wing nature to exploit. The Left coöperates.
I suspect the footage you've been reading is propaganda; and the border guards are hardly disinterested analysts of factual data or history.
Who gave them the t-shirts, nice try on the if you had any awareness garbage. They must be being lied to and enabled to want to come all that way on foot, when they’re probably getting rides in terrible conditions and exploited along the way. I read that up to 80% of the women get raped, children aren’t with parents. The answer isn’t let everyone in the Country. What’s the real motive of the government anyway? The people? No
So you think these people are willing to walk 1600 miles and be raped and robbed all along the way, just to exploit us economically?
I think you're projecting your own, 'conservative' values onto them.
I read what I post, not sure what the problem is with enforcing our immigration laws, it is compassionate for everyone involved that we have laws that everyone is held accountable to and fair. What we have now is selective, what about sanctuary cities? What about amnesty? If people aren’t being let in illegally why do we have that?
What we've been doing is just closing our borders and ignoring their plight -- in contravention of our own and international law -- and common decency.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The issues are all the same whether, abortion, immigration, race, voting, budgets, healthcare... Democrats put a attractive label on them to hide their true intentions. All bring division, death, lawlessness, corruption, cheating.
The Democrats true intentions are division, death, lawlessness, corruption and cheating? I think you're projecting, again.

It's Right Wing nature to exploit. The Left coöperates.
I suspect the footage you've been reading is propaganda; and the border guards are hardly disinterested analysts of factual data or history.
So you think these people are willing to walk 1600 miles and be raped and robbed all along the way, just to exploit us economically?
I think you're projecting your own, 'conservative' values onto them.

What we've been doing is just closing our borders and ignoring their plight -- in contravention of our own and international law -- and common decency.
We haven’t closed the border, or been indecent. Being disorderly and inconsistent is the liberal way, misrepresent and hide the truth, blame someone else. This isn’t compassionate, fair or decent.
What is descent and fair is having an orderly, fair immigration system that will integrate immigrants into our society without adversely affecting the current citizens of the US. But doesn’t appear you care much about that. Seems you are too emotional to think clearly on the issue.

Yet we make little effort to determine who really is in need. We just declare almost everyone an economic parasite and send them back -- sometimes to their deaths.

Tell me again, how are these immigrants ruining anything?

I think the 'disaster' is a political convenience, and how are we encouraging lawlessness? We're being cruel, selfish, and un-Christian.
No, I think it's Right-Wing social media that are responsible for any confusion.
It's very different on a national scale. Immigration is no an invasion of our privacy, nor is it an inconvenience. It's always proved beneficial and an economic boon.
Don’t know about you but we are unselfish here in our end. The US as a nation and people are very generous, our government is generous with other people’s money though. Not many people put out there own money to help though. If Democrat leadership doesn’t like a law they just change it or don’t enforce them, that is lawlessness, whether immigration, voting, congressional laws and procedures.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The Democrats true intentions are division, death, lawlessness, corruption and cheating? I think you're projecting, again.
The Democrats are not doing much addressing the issues. Maybe they think it will go away on its own.

Harris is in her own LA LA land to even bother.