• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NK Propaganda: Life in Modern-Day America

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Me, too. North Korea is to serious and dark to have the sense of humor it took to make that video.

I've seen Soviet propaganda about America, although it was probably a bit more realistic than this video.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Fellow Americans on RF, how many cups of snow coffee have you had today so far? Anyone eat a pigeon yesterday? Has the Red Cross given you any supplies for repairing your tent lately?
I just realized the North Korean filmmaker had came to California and spied on the locals.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
My pigeon is a good capitalist one.
But maybe I should be eating commie pigeons?
CxX5bel.jpeg

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
My pigeon is a good capitalist one.
But maybe I should be eating commie pigeons?

It’s a free country; eat whatever sort of pigeon you desire. :)

If I weren’t a vegetarian, I’d eat the rarest pigeon of them all: the minarcho-islamo-zionist with Javanese characteristics pigeon. There would be a side of rice, of course. :ricecooked:

Of course they had to throw homosexual in there! :tearsofjoy: That **** was amazing. Does anyone know how old that is?

The clip was uploaded to YT in March 2013, so the actual content itself is at least 10 years old.