• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NK Propaganda: Life in Modern-Day America

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member

Fellow Americans on RF, how many cups of snow coffee have you had today so far? Anyone eat a pigeon yesterday? Has the Red Cross given you any supplies for repairing your tent lately?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I like how the tent had a roof.

They really focus on that snow coffee.

That's kinda what it looks like outside right now.

I wondered what happened to the birds.

flowerpower

Some of the North Korean propaganda about America is so out there and over the top that it actually makes me laugh.

Here's some of their depictions of the brutality of America's beloved troops -

21 Shocking Propaganda Images That Reveal How North Koreans See Americans
nk-prop-blond-gun.jpg

nk-prop-teeth.jpg
nk-propaganda-blood.jpg

nk-nail-head-propaganda.jpg

north-korea-baby-grave.jpg

north-korea-propaganda-dogs.jpg

americans-saw-head.jpg

anti-american-propaganda-woman-tied.jpg

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
Some of the North Korean propaganda about America is so out there and over the top that it actually makes me laugh.

Speaking of over the top, I once saw a clip where a North Korean student explained to a tourist that DPRK needs its nukes because all other countries want to kill North Koreans. When one’s government tells one that all other countries want to massacre one and one’s fellow citizens, one should be able to tell that that’s a bunch of hooey.

That’s… disturbing.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Fellow Americans on RF, how many cups of snow coffee have you had today so far? Anyone eat a pigeon yesterday? Has the Red Cross given you any supplies for repairing your tent lately?

Tuesday is yummy bird day.

Don't drink the yellow snow from plastic cups.

flowerpower

Speaking of over the top, I once saw a clip where a North Korean student explained to a tourist that DPRK needs its nukes because all other countries want to kill North Koreans. When one’s government tells one that all other countries want to massacre one and one’s fellow citizens, one should be able to tell that that’s a bunch of hooey.

That’s… disturbing.

It's textbook totalitarianism.

Make sure everyone is ideologically brainwashed and terrified of the same people, places and things.

It works.

Ultimately, you can only really feel pity for the people who are operating under those regimes. Even those who supposedly benefit from it can be conceived of as just as much victims as people brutalized and oppressed by it.

The only redeeming quality about the North Korean regime is that it's so small and inconsequential that it's pretty much a laughing stock.

libre

Skylark

21 Shocking Propaganda Images That Reveal How North Koreans See Americans
nk-prop-blond-gun.jpg

nk-prop-teeth.jpg
nk-propaganda-blood.jpg

nk-nail-head-propaganda.jpg

north-korea-baby-grave.jpg

north-korea-propaganda-dogs.jpg

americans-saw-head.jpg

anti-american-propaganda-woman-tied.jpg
Given the brutalities of the US/UN operation in Korea, these don't seem that unfounded to me, despite the depictions of brutality that are somewhat juvenile.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

That has been around for a few years, and it is interesting the way they want their citizens to know the US.

Should have seen the COVID propaganda the PRC was showing about America. My sister-in-law called often and was convinced we were all dying and had no medical help

flowerpower

Given the brutalities of the US/UN operation in Korea, these don't seem that unfounded to me, despite the depictions of brutality that are somewhat juvenile.

Possibly.

I just find the smirking and laughing depictions of the gargoyle faced soldiers kind of amusing while they engage in practices that are so unbelievably graphic and extreme that only a depraved mind could conjured them up. A lot of the torture scenes don't even make any sense from even a cold, logical perspective.

I mean, if those pictures were accurate, why not show actual photos of such thing happening instead of glossy paintings to be placed in historical museums to remind everyone of just how evil and barbaric American people actually are?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

We don't have any snow in my part of America. We do have birds, though. Such as the roadrunner. We are grateful to our government for supplying us with all the equipment we need from the ACME Corporation to be able to catch the roadrunner and enjoy a nice feast. In lieu of snow coffee, we have cactus needle coffee. It has a very sharp taste.

Viker

Häxan

That's why we're so poor. We spend on guns and ammo what ever little money we make, selling heroin and our bodies because that's the only work these days. Damn us all!

I'm going to fix some snow coffee. Anybody want some?

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
They really focus on that snow coffee.

Yeah. They focus on snow coffee and totally ignore snow tea and snow soft drinks. Speaking of which, I kind of miss the days when I would go outside with an empty plastic cup with a teabag in it and then push some snow off a couple of tree branches into the cup.

"This is how they live in modern day America...huddled together...the poor, the cold, the lonely, and the homosexual."

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

That part made me laugh hard, too.

Tuesday is yummy bird day.

After he said, ‘They will be eaten on Tuesday,’ I laughed so hard that I did not hear him say that they are yummy.

I'm having pigeon on Tuesday.

Hopefully, the cooked pigeon is not a government handout, in your case.

Should have seen the COVID propaganda the PRC was showing about America. My sister-in-law called often and was convinced we were all dying and had no medical help

Wow…

I'm going to fix some snow coffee. Anybody want some?

No, thanks. I prefer my coffee made from local snow in the form of a government handout.

I wonder how many North Koreans actually believe any of this.

I don’t know but I imagine that most North Koreans don’t care about what’s going on in the US.