• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

nice food you don't have very often

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Surprised you even know about Red Dwarf I am a fan and a gazpacho fan.

You can actually get half decent cartons of gazpacho in the local supermarket, a local tomato growers coop went into gazpacho a few years ago, they earn more from the soup than selling the tomatoes.
Red Dwarf is one of those British shows that made it worthwhile to watch public TV. When the local station had their annual fund drives to get money to pay for basics they would often feature Red Dwarf gear as an incentive.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Red Dwarf is one of those British shows that made it worthwhile to watch public TV. When the local station had their annual fund drives to get money to pay for basics they would often feature Red Dwarf gear as an incentive.

I just added a clip to my post,

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have never had phaal. And it seems that it is usually made with scotch bonnet or habanero peppers. But this one is updated a bit and has ghost peppers in it. At the time that the following was written Carolina Reapers were the hottest, but that is no more. The man that developed them has come up with an even hotter pepper:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Sushi with salmon roe.
a56dbd71214fc04247151d7a57eba5c2.jpg

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I am ready for phaal but they do not have it in my town. I have had Indian hot and it was not that bad. I am temped to order it at my current favorite Indian food place since their regular hottest does not do anything for me.
I hear ya. The lamb vindaloo dish was my first Indian dish that was almost 50 years ago, and I've had so much such food since that all my taste buds are burnt out. Same with Thai food.