• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New/Satanic Magistra

MagistraYgraine

CoS Magistra
Hello.
I am a Satanist who is a member of the clergy of the Church of Satan.
I am a professional writer/lecturer/teacher/judicial expert on alternative and occult religions.
One of my functions is to clarify misinformation about alternative religions. As a result I found this forum as I was following a group called "Joy of Satan," a Christian Heretical religion based on antisemitism and devil worship, in continued efforts to publicly define them as NOT Satanic. While here I found lots of nifty debates and information and thought I'd stick around a bit.

Y~

Apion

Ygraine,

That group is merely an internet presence for younger teens and I wouldn't stress over it too much. However, it is one of the worst kinds of flim-flam that leads some of the younger generation inclined toward alternative religions to adopt anti-semetic ideology and pseudo-history.

Welcome!

onegothmama

pope of Discordia
Welcome. It should be fascinating having you hear. I originally became interested in Satanism because of some stuff I had come across online on JoS, but I felt that they were too caught up in the "conspiracy" against them by Jews/Christians, and started looking into the Church of Satan. I'm actually in the process of reading the Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey, so I'll probablly have a few questions later.