• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New colour sloshes onto palette....

TheColourBlue

Here to learn and share
Hey, everyone. :) I'm TheColourBlue, and I obviously just joined.... hmm, let's see. A little about me:

~ secular humanist, left-leaning generally
~ artist with an uncontrollable colour obsession
~ a huge fan of philosophy and studying world religions
~ somewhere on the teaching end of the education field
~ coffee addict (I suspect I'm not alone on this one)
~ GLAD to be here. :)

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
I'm a heliotrope fan, but blue is good, too.

Welcome abroad. Enjoy the ride, but please keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Welcome to the Forum! Fascinating bio! I relate to every point of it. Especially the coffee -- who needs crack cocaine when they have Ethiopian? By the way, you wouldn't happen to have brought us any candy, would you?

Last edited:

.lava

Veteran Member
hi :) welcome. that's an amazing bird on your avatar. i love colors too. i hope you enjoy RF.

blackout

Violet.
doppelgänger;1406726 said:
I'm a heliotrope fan, but blue is good, too.

Welcome abroad. Enjoy the ride, but please keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times.

Oh!, why thank you Brendan! :flirt:
Adjusts frock to show more cleavage.

And welcome Blue!
What shade of Blue are you?
Any shade but Midnight Blue will do here at RF.
Midnight Blue is already taken.

Blue is my second favorite color.
After Purple that is, of course. ;)

TurkeyOnRye

Welcome, TheColorBlue!

How do you feel about the color green?
cannabis_leaf.gif

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Is that a mountain bluebird or an indigo bunting?

Welcome to RF, Colourblue. We're always open to people of colour.

TheColourBlue

Here to learn and share
Wow, thank you ALL for the warm welcomes! I really appreciate it. I'm going home for the weekend, so I'll be back by monday to really get into the board some more and actually start posting. I've been looking around.... and there's a LOT of variety here! I love it!

Just to give a bit of background on me, I've been an agnostic secular humanist for a few years. I'm a former Christian. I'm fascinated with philosophy as well as with world religions, and I absolutely love diversity in all its variances. (so to answer the question about WHICH shade of blue I am..... there's no such THING as being just one shade! I'm a wild amalgamation of all blue shades and hues. ;) )

I'm really, really looking forward to jumping in here with both feet this coming week.

Two things I wanted to say. 1) I LOVE the frubal idea. Fruuuuuubal! Just SUCH a fun word to say! 2) I have a question. As a non-theist who is very friendly and cuddly and such with theists and theism.... are there any forums I am NOT allowed to post in? Just want to know that in advance, and not accidentally crash a Jewish tea party or something. ;)

Cheers, all!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I have a question. As a non-theist who is very friendly and cuddly and such with theists and theism.... are there any forums I am NOT allowed to post in? Just want to know that in advance, and not accidentally crash a Jewish tea party or something. ;)

Cheers, all!

You can post in most any public forum but there are special rules for posting in the Discuss Individual Religions (DIR) forums. No debating is allowed in those forums -- only discussion -- unless you are a member of the religion whose forum you are posting in. So, unless you're Jewish, you don't debate in the Jewish DIR, etc.

There are also private forums you must be a member of to post in. But to even see these forums you must be a member of them. So you should have no problem avoiding posting in a private forum you are not a member of.

Last edited:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Hi, ColourBlue. Welcome to RF! I hope you enjoy yourself here. You sound like someone I'd enjoy getting to know better.

no_spoon

Welcome ColorBlue (I just joined minutes ago). Now that I see an interesting person like you has also joined I am encouraged that I may enjoy being a member here.

And as a humorous aside, I have male red-green color deficiency, so blue is definitely a favorite (and prominent) color for me. I kid you not.

Stellify

StarChild
Welcome! I love your avatar. My room mate works at Starbucks..So I'm right with you on the coffee thing :D I'm actually about to go visit her and snag a free cup :coffee2:
Have fun posting!