• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Christian member

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That's because you used the wrong label. LOL !!!!! You should have called yourself "God be with you" instead.
I eventually made up for lost time by commenting on feminism.
(Be careful with that one....nostrils & tempers will flare.)

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I never jump to conclusions. All I do is share the words that are formed in my mind with those who ask me questions. Some people don't like those words and other people do. I can't change the will of God according to what other people want me to say or do. For that reason alone I have been accused, mocked, hated and cast out of many groups of people who always are led by a King.

Yeah. I've been accused, mocked, and hated to. Both on RF and in outside life. I don't like assumptions from all people, though. Unless I say you directly, I mean in general. It's a huge pet peeve that I'm trying to get out of-with me it's generalizations-and when I see it, I can pin point it fast especially in religious conversations.

But I was serious with my questions. I can't help that anyone do not take me seriously or believe me. I just like to talk it out. RF is a bit different and more stressful in talking things out. Sometimes facial expression and a good sense of patience have a better affect than written heated words. I write a lot of poetry given the power behind what words can have. So, it's a pet peeve.

GodsVoice

Ooooo....you're really advanced at this.
I'm still with the first.

The first one was my high school sweetheart and she decided that alcoholics weren't much fun to live with so she found another man before leaving me. After a couple years, I sobered up and my next wife was also a recovered alcoholic. We got along the first couple months but the other women who liked me caused her to start mistrusting me and eventually, she only used me for financial support until she had enough money 20 years later to divorce me. At least she waited until our two sons were in their last years of school. A year later, I met a woman from Spain and now I live here in Barcelona. Although I had to back and preach the Gospel for 5 years in Campbell, CA where me ex and I raised our two sons. Now I have four grandchildren back there. My first wife and I had a son that I'm very fond of too. He's a great guy who married a good woman. They have two daughters too so I have 6 grandchildren now. It's amazing how fast time goes by.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Your idea of debating is much different than mine. I call it sharing my experiences with another person. As long as they like my stories, I will continue telling stories. Some people don't like my stories or the way I present them. That's okay with me.

You might call it "a calling" but I call it, "obeying my master".

I ask people about their stories a lot on RF. You just have to get to know me. How do you believe the things you do is not challenging your beliefs, it's literally asking you how do you believe what you do. If you feel that's challenging your faith and you can't answer that with experiences et cetera, so be. Just tell me "hey, I don't feel comfortable sharing my experiences with you" or so have you. But please do not assume I am debating you one way when you do not know me at all.

You can express it by stories, experiences, scripture, so have you. If you asked me why I believe in the spirits or how does it make sense, I'd give you my experiences and reasons I feel the way I do. What personal things that lead me to believe what is true and how I feel about it. Like I said, though, only a hand full of people asked me that.

I am very direct but if you get to know me, you'd know there is a genuine nature behind what I ask. Thank you to @Deidre and @Katzpur and @smartguy among others who have seen that in me.

I find what you say very interesting and foreign to me because of the way you say it. For example, "you all it 'calling' and 'I call it obeying my master'".

That rocks my nerves, actually. As such, I'd like to probe and ask more about what you mean by that. If you want to share your experiences and scriptures, I am all ears.

If you don't want me to ask you about your faith just agree with you in genuine conversation, then that's not my nature and personality. I like to talk with people and understand where people come from not agree on their terms to form a one-sided conversation. (My words not yours)

Kirran

Premium Member
The first one was my high school sweetheart and she decided that alcoholics weren't much fun to live with so she found another man before leaving me. After a couple years, I sobered up and my next wife was also a recovered alcoholic. We got along the first couple months but the other women who liked me caused her to start mistrusting me and eventually, she only used me for financial support until she had enough money 20 years later to divorce me. At least she waited until our two sons were in their last years of school. A year later, I met a woman from Spain and now I live here in Barcelona. Although I had to back and preach the Gospel for 5 years in Campbell, CA where me ex and I raised our two sons. Now I have four grandchildren back there. My first wife and I had a son that I'm very fond of too. He's a great guy who married a good woman. They have two daughters too so I have 6 grandchildren now. It's amazing how fast time goes by.

All this, and you're still younger than my parents. Who don't even have a child out of university yet.

Has guardado al habito estadounidense, o has aprendido castellano?

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Your name must indicate your passion for art. I also enjoy looking at the various thoughts that artists express or hearing their thoughts in musical notes. I'm fascinated by some people's abilities to be so unique from any other artist.
I do love the arts and I'm fascinated with digital art in particular. Making something out of bits and data is a new level of abstraction I find pretty fascinating. :) This is the kind of artwork I enjoy:
(It's a long video, feel free to skip ahead. Just gives you an idea about what I do.)

Why do you call yourself "atheist"? Do you need a label for yourself? Isn't it much easier to enjoy life without a label that separates yourself from possible friendship with other people? I have many good friends who came to me thinking I wouldn't love them because of what they believe to be offensive to other people. I can love everyone easily.
I call myself am atheist for the same reason I call myself an artist. It's something about me. Though granted I usually say it more on a religious forum specifically here to discuss beliefs. :) Most people don't mind. Those who do mind should probably know up front so they're not disappointed later.

GodsVoice

Yeah. I've been accused, mocked, and hated to. Both on RF and in outside life. I don't like assumptions from all people, though. Unless I say you directly, I mean in general. It's a huge pet peeve that I'm trying to get out of-with me it's generalizations-and when I see it, I can pin point it fast especially in religious conversations.

But I was serious with my questions. I can't help that anyone do not take me seriously or believe me. I just like to talk it out. RF is a bit different and more stressful in talking things out. Sometimes facial expression and a good sense of patience have a better affect than written heated words. I write a lot of poetry given the power behind what words can have. So, it's a pet peeve.

Actually, the body language is one of the most important parts of carrying the message to other people. It's very difficult to understand written words without the body and facial expressions. The eyes really make a big difference when I preach the Gospel to them. I look directly in their eyes for hours while I'm delivering those words from God into their mind. When I see them not paying attention, it ends the preaching.

It's much harder to get the attention of the spirit in written form so it's much more relaxed sharing these deeper thoughts. All I have to do is type words instead of putting the whole body and eyes into the message which can get be quite challenging when you do it for many hours a day. I have preached the voice of God at 3 AM in the morning when some people tripped over my sleeping bag and woke me up. I got their attention for at least an hour listening to his voice. It was amazing because they were running from the police. LOL !!!!!

GodsVoice

All this, and you're still younger than my parents. Who don't even have a child out of university yet.

Has guardado al habito estadounidense, o has aprendido castellano?

I'm only 62 years old. I can't remember what age I put in my profile. My first son was born when I was 21. Now he's 41.

I don't understand castellano yet but I listen to it all the time when my wife and her daughter speak to each other.

Last edited:

Kirran

Premium Member
I'm only 62 years old. I can't remember what age I put in my profile. My first son was born when I was 21. Now he's 41.

Yeah, that's what I was looking at. If you click on someone's name you get a little box with some info about them.

My parents were 40 and 41 when they had me :)

Laika

Premium Member
Don't worry. The Master is in charge of everything including the heathens who stole the words and wrote the New Testament. He knew what to leave in the New Testament for me to know that there were true saints preaching the Gospel of God for Him. In fact, the book of Revelation is the only book in the whole New Testament that is worthwhile to God. He had to point out a few details in it concerning the time I was out in the wilderness learning the difference between the information called Christ and Satan which was very important before He had me continue testifying to every word formed in my mind by having me write them down and later speak them to his chosen ones. Through these words, he eventually revealed exactly who He was along with the voice that I have known for 37 years. It's artificial intelligence built into the computer generated simulation program called Eternal Life. This is the Truth that has been hidden from man ever since he woke up thinking he was in a real world in a real body. He had no idea he was living life in a computer program.

So what your basically saying is: "trust me, its magic"....

iisusudalyonnoe762728.gif

If your a troll, well played. You had me fooled. The iphone-siri thing had me convinced you were hearing voices. Nice touch. :)

If you actually are hearing voices and are hoping to spread a message on the forums- you better hope its God your listening to because you're going to need all the help you can get. Your throwing yourself into the internet eqivilent of the Lions den.

Just a freindly warning my freind, they haven't been fed in a while. :D

giphy.gif

Kirran

Premium Member
Just a freindly warning my freind, they haven't been fed in a while. :D

GodAhmed and that Oneness dude wasn't that long ago, surely? We've had quite a few self-proclaimed prophets around, it's just in the last month it's gone quiet.

Laika

Premium Member
GodAhmed and that Oneness dude wasn't that long ago, surely? We've had quite a few self-proclaimed prophets around, it's just in the last month it's gone quiet.

None of them cliamed they could hear god though. Thats what makes this rather interesting.

GodsVoice

I do love the arts and I'm fascinated with digital art in particular. Making something out of bits and data is a new level of abstraction I find pretty fascinating. :) This is the kind of artwork I enjoy:
(It's a long video, feel free to skip ahead. Just gives you an idea about what I do.)

I call myself am atheist for the same reason I call myself an artist. It's something about me. Though granted I usually say it more on a religious forum specifically here to discuss beliefs. :) Most people don't mind. Those who do mind should probably know up front so they're not disappointed later.

That's an amazing video to watch. I also played my guitar along with the music which was fun to do in that key. It's technology like this and other related computer generated things that were used to teach me how we observe big objects with much smaller detail called particles, which are much smaller than pixels or vectors or whatever the computer language used to draw the images you're doing.

Our bodies are not actually real made of material things but those tiny particles of invisible light waves give off very fast blips of light within our mind that gives us the defined images we see but I'm noticing that the images on videos today are even better than our natural sense of sight that absorbs these tiny particles. It's very interesting to me all this computer technology that we're involved with now.

Kirran

Premium Member
None of them cliamed they could hear god though. Thats what makes this rather interesting.

I think GodAhmed was eavesdropping on him or something. God was conspiring against him.

I've had God speak within me, and I know a fair few people who've heard His/Her voice very clearly, and even regularly. But it just kinda happens and you get on with things.

Laika

Premium Member
I think GodAhmed was eavesdropping on him or something. God was conspiring against him.

I've had God speak within me, and I know a fair few people who've heard His/Her voice very clearly, and even regularly. But it just kinda happens and you get on with things.

Thats nice honestly. I dont hear god but there's a sort of process of "tuning in" to some deep desires that just feels profound or satisfying. I can feel very creative in those moments. :)