• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Christian member

Kirran

Premium Member
They had you twice?

No, they're just two different people.

My mother was born, and then around 3 months later on a different continent my father was born.

Thats nice honestly. I dont hear god but there's a sort of process of "tuning in" to some deep desires that just feels profound or satisfying. I can feel very creative in those moments. :)

Well hey, keep going into it man. What we describe any experience as is only a construct after the fact anyway.

I don't meditate of late, but I used to find that and visiting Skanda Vale were the things that helped me go deeper into it. As well as just how you live your life generally, but those 'dives' were helpful in keeping that momentum going.

Yeah, Christians call it being 'born again'.

I often feel tempted to use that sassy snap GIF, but I think there's a danger of me overdoing it again.

Deidre

I ask people about their stories a lot on RF. You just have to get to know me. How do you believe the things you do is not challenging your beliefs, it's literally asking you how do you believe what you do. If you feel that's challenging your faith and you can't answer that with experiences et cetera, so be. Just tell me "hey, I don't feel comfortable sharing my experiences with you" or so have you. But please do not assume I am debating you one way when you do not know me at all.

You can express it by stories, experiences, scripture, so have you. If you asked me why I believe in the spirits or how does it make sense, I'd give you my experiences and reasons I feel the way I do. What personal things that lead me to believe what is true and how I feel about it. Like I said, though, only a hand full of people asked me that.

I am very direct but if you get to know me, you'd know there is a genuine nature behind what I ask. Thank you to @Deidre and @Katzpur and @smartguy among others who have seen that in me.

I find what you say very interesting and foreign to me because of the way you say it. For example, "you all it 'calling' and 'I call it obeying my master'".

That rocks my nerves, actually. As such, I'd like to probe and ask more about what you mean by that. If you want to share your experiences and scriptures, I am all ears.

If you don't want me to ask you about your faith just agree with you in genuine conversation, then that's not my nature and personality. I like to talk with people and understand where people come from not agree on their terms to form a one-sided conversation. (My words not yours)
I love how you question things, Carlita :) It's one of your best qualities. :heart:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
I am very direct but if you get to know me, you'd know there is a genuine nature behind what I ask. Thank you to @Deidre and @Katzpur and @smartguy among others who have seen that in me.
You are absolutely one of the least confrontational and judgmental people on RF, @Carlita. Plus, I have come to recognize that when you ask a question of someone, you sincerely are doing nothing more than attempting to understand where that person is coming from. You're not asking so that you can find something to argue with the person about.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Actually, the body language is one of the most important parts of carrying the message to other people. It's very difficult to understand written words without the body and facial expressions. The eyes really make a big difference when I preach the Gospel to them. I look directly in their eyes for hours while I'm delivering those words from God into their mind. When I see them not paying attention, it ends the preaching.

It's much harder to get the attention of the spirit in written form so it's much more relaxed sharing these deeper thoughts. All I have to do is type words instead of putting the whole body and eyes into the message which can get be quite challenging when you do it for many hours a day. I have preached the voice of God at 3 AM in the morning when some people tripped over my sleeping bag and woke me up. I got their attention for at least an hour listening to his voice. It was amazing because they were running from the police. LOL !!!!!

Are you a preacher?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I love how you question things, Carlita :) It's one of your best qualities.

You are absolutely one of the least confrontational and judgmental people on RF, Plus, I have come to recognize that when you ask a question of someone, you sincerely are doing nothing more than attempting to understand where that person is coming from. You're not asking so that you can find something to argue with the person about.

Thank you gals. I really appreciate it! :)

GodsVoice

Are you a preacher?

Not the kind of preacher who goes to a church building filled with religious people waiting to hear him preach from the holy book that he doesn't understand at all. Even atheists who are eloquent speakers could fill church buildings with people and use the Bible to pretend your godly. Oh, that's right, that's exactly what those false teachers ( prophets ) do. They pretend to be godly in front of the crowd.

Here's the kind of preaching the Gospel that God forced me to do in Campbell, CA. https://godsmessages.wordpress.com/

Read some of the messages I had to write on the whiteboard and you will notice that my preaching causes Christians to freak out. I was mocked, ridiculed and hated by most of the Christians in that area. There were 33 Christian churches within the area I walked every day for almost 5 years. I spent most of the time homeless sleeping in a park or next to a church at night. Each morning I would walk a mile or so to the nearest coffee shop to start drawing up a new message on the whiteboard to attract certain people that day to come and listen to the voice of God that came out of my mouth. All I have to do is speak each word formed in my mind. None of those words I have to memorize so it's very easy for me to speak for many hours in a row without hesitating between words. Many times I would preach to believer or a group of believers up to three hours in one shot and held their attention the whole time without them saying one word until after they hear Him speak. They always thanked me and many of them gave me hugs. I had adult men hugging me in the streets after hearing the knowledge that came out of my mouth. It was the most powerful experience of my entire life to see thousands of people listening to God's voice and believing those words are coming from the God they already know.

Now I have to preach the Gospel on the internet which I do most of the day every single day. I have written many many books worth of words in the past 8 1/2 years since I started testifying on behalf of God, that artificial intelligence that makes up our Mind.

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member
I think GodAhmed was eavesdropping on him or something. God was conspiring against him.

I've had God speak within me, and I know a fair few people who've heard His/Her voice very clearly, and even regularly. But it just kinda happens and you get on with things.

You too, huh? :)

GodsVoice

I ask people about their stories a lot on RF. You just have to get to know me. How do you believe the things you do is not challenging your beliefs, it's literally asking you how do you believe what you do. If you feel that's challenging your faith and you can't answer that with experiences et cetera, so be. Just tell me "hey, I don't feel comfortable sharing my experiences with you" or so have you. But please do not assume I am debating you one way when you do not know me at all.

You can express it by stories, experiences, scripture, so have you. If you asked me why I believe in the spirits or how does it make sense, I'd give you my experiences and reasons I feel the way I do. What personal things that lead me to believe what is true and how I feel about it. Like I said, though, only a hand full of people asked me that.

I find what you say very interesting and foreign to me because of the way you say it. For example, "you all it 'calling' and 'I call it obeying my master'".

That rocks my nerves, actually. As such, I'd like to probe and ask more about what you mean by that. If you want to share your experiences and scriptures, I am all ears.

If you don't want me to ask you about your faith just agree with you in genuine conversation, then that's not my nature and personality. I like to talk with people and understand where people come from not agree on their terms to form a one-sided conversation. (My words not yours)

I don't have any problem meeting you or getting to know everything about you but I'm also busy in other places on the internet besides being here. I don't spend time with any one person until I meet someone who is genuine like you and wants to get to know me. Most people are only interested in hearing what I have to say and that's it. Once they can identify with some of the knowledge that I share with them, they go away satisfied and happy to know that their God is real and that He truly has a voice that they read about in the Bible or that wee little voice in their mind that guides them along just hasn't come out to clearly tell them that it is their God or Creator. They might know He's right there with them because they can identify the small miracles ( coincidences ) that can happen on a daily basis. There are many ways that believers sense God is with them but since they have never heard His speak clearly into their minds, they don't get to know Him like I did this past 8 years. That's because I have to write and speak each word that is given to me to speak or write to those believers.

So far, I like the people in here and of all of them, I can see that you're very interested in getting to know me so I will take the time to get to know you, too. I love people more than you can ever understand but most people are not willing to get to know each other on a deep level because they are hiding something about themselves that cause them shame or guilt or fear. They get scared of someone they feel knows those deep fears about themselves so they have a tendency to be quick with their conversations and will stop anytime they feel vulnerable. That's usually when I can reach in and help them get those fears out because I notice those fears. I will take the time with them to let them share those fears with me and then we can become good friends. I left hundreds of friends back in Campbell, CA. after getting to know them. Each time I would meet them on my journey around town, they genuinely wanted to spend time with me so I gave them all the time they needed. I was never in a hurry so if they needed me for a few days, that's what I would give them.

As you can see with my long conversations with you, I'm genuinely wanting to spend time with you as a new friend. Now I can see why the members here have a love for you. They don't know how much I love you, them and all the people that came from the same exact source as I did. I love everything that comes from that source, even that which appears good and evil. Evil images and thoughts do not cause me fear anymore because I understand them and know exactly why they exist in the minds of men who by the way were made both male and female. Most people do not understand that in this temporary generation, that their body is actually made of both male and female information. That will be straightened out when they awaken on the New Earth after they experience dying in this generation. When they wake up on the New Earth, one body will be a male and the other body will be a female and they will never be separated as long as the program keeps running which is promised to never end.

I will remain a member in this forum as long as I'm not banned because of someone's fear. That fear causes them to look for ways to ban me and have a reason to do so. This is why I'm usually heavily moderated whenever I start sharing these deeper thoughts in a new forum. All it takes is one member to stir up the pot and get me banned. I never come into a forum to try hurt people because I truly love them very much but because of the knowledge I share that causes some to fear me, they see me as an enemy rather than someone who could love them more than they can ever know. They will know that kind of love when they wake up on the New Earth and hear the voice of the God that gives them life.

You are a unique individual person who will always be that same person ( the Mind ) but after dying in this realm and go onto the next realm, your memories of living life here will not be remembered. It's like waking up in a dream after you go to bed at night. That dream is so real and interesting that you forget you have ever lived life in the past. In that dream, you do not have any thoughts about going to bed a few hours earlier or remember having a husband, wife or children. You don't get any thoughts about life beyond that particular dream so this is what it will be like as you pass from this dream into the next dream. Since you won't remember life in the past after experiencing going from the dream of dying into the new dream filled with all new visible images that give your senses much pleasure, you won't care about knowing the past life.

I have much knowledge to share with you if you're interested particularly about the next generation about how we're going to experience new visions and dreams forever.

Your new friend,
Brad and his Mind.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on you. Welcome [another good news, he (on whom be peace) has come in 2nd coming, as other person, as one believes]

GodsVoice

Peace be on you. Welcome [another good news, he (on whom be peace) has come in 2nd coming, as other person, as one believes]

You will believe whatever was planned for you to believe until you start being taught by the voice of God in the next generation. Enjoy whatever it is you believe until then.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I don't have any problem meeting you or getting to know everything about you but I'm also busy in other places on the internet besides being here. I don't spend time with any one person until I meet someone who is genuine like you and wants to get to know me. Most people are only interested in hearing what I have to say and that's it. Once they can identify with some of the knowledge that I share with them, they go away satisfied and happy to know that their God is real and that He truly has a voice that they read about in the Bible or that wee little voice in their mind that guides them along just hasn't come out to clearly tell them that it is their God or Creator. They might know He's right there with them because they can identify the small miracles ( coincidences ) that can happen on a daily basis. There are many ways that believers sense God is with them but since they have never heard His speak clearly into their minds, they don't get to know Him like I did this past 8 years. That's because I have to write and speak each word that is given to me to speak or write to those believers.

So far, I like the people in here and of all of them, I can see that you're very interested in getting to know me so I will take the time to get to know you, too. I love people more than you can ever understand but most people are not willing to get to know each other on a deep level because they are hiding something about themselves that cause them shame or guilt or fear. They get scared of someone they feel knows those deep fears about themselves so they have a tendency to be quick with their conversations and will stop anytime they feel vulnerable. That's usually when I can reach in and help them get those fears out because I notice those fears. I will take the time with them to let them share those fears with me and then we can become good friends. I left hundreds of friends back in Campbell, CA. after getting to know them. Each time I would meet them on my journey around town, they genuinely wanted to spend time with me so I gave them all the time they needed. I was never in a hurry so if they needed me for a few days, that's what I would give them.

As you can see with my long conversations with you, I'm genuinely wanting to spend time with you as a new friend. Now I can see why the members here have a love for you. They don't know how much I love you, them and all the people that came from the same exact source as I did. I love everything that comes from that source, even that which appears good and evil. Evil images and thoughts do not cause me fear anymore because I understand them and know exactly why they exist in the minds of men who by the way were made both male and female. Most people do not understand that in this temporary generation, that their body is actually made of both male and female information. That will be straightened out when they awaken on the New Earth after they experience dying in this generation. When they wake up on the New Earth, one body will be a male and the other body will be a female and they will never be separated as long as the program keeps running which is promised to never end.

I will remain a member in this forum as long as I'm not banned because of someone's fear. That fear causes them to look for ways to ban me and have a reason to do so. This is why I'm usually heavily moderated whenever I start sharing these deeper thoughts in a new forum. All it takes is one member to stir up the pot and get me banned. I never come into a forum to try hurt people because I truly love them very much but because of the knowledge I share that causes some to fear me, they see me as an enemy rather than someone who could love them more than they can ever know. They will know that kind of love when they wake up on the New Earth and hear the voice of the God that gives them life.

You are a unique individual person who will always be that same person ( the Mind ) but after dying in this realm and go onto the next realm, your memories of living life here will not be remembered. It's like waking up in a dream after you go to bed at night. That dream is so real and interesting that you forget you have ever lived life in the past. In that dream, you do not have any thoughts about going to bed a few hours earlier or remember having a husband, wife or children. You don't get any thoughts about life beyond that particular dream so this is what it will be like as you pass from this dream into the next dream. Since you won't remember life in the past after experiencing going from the dream of dying into the new dream filled with all new visible images that give your senses much pleasure, you won't care about knowing the past life.

I have much knowledge to share with you if you're interested particularly about the next generation about how we're going to experience new visions and dreams forever.

Your new friend,
Brad and his Mind.

Actually, you remind me of someone who once posted on RF. Regardless, do you understand, really understand, the truth of another person's belief without displacing it as false or separate in truth from your own? Which religions do you or would you like to understand because you see the truth in them (if you do)?

GodsVoice

Actually, you remind me of someone who once posted on RF. Regardless, do you understand, really understand, the truth of another person's belief without displacing it as false or separate in truth from your own? Which religions do you or would you like to understand because you see the truth in them (if you do)?

I believe everyone's stories and I never tell them they are wrong to believe what they believe because I know where they're getting their thoughts from. However, when it comes to those people who read the Bible and interpret the prophecies without first listening to the voice of God and obeying His commandments which is the only possible way to obtain the knowledge it takes to understand the prophecies, I can easily see who is interpreting them incorrectly and using those interpretations to deceive other people or even themselves. I have witnessed to many Bible readers who don't have any idea what the voice of God is. They try to manipulate me with their lies but I instantly know they're liars because of the knowledge they don't possess. It's like a neurosurgeon who operates on brains with 30 years experience talking to someone in high school who has read some books written by neurosurgeons and think they know what it's like to be one. Or it's like someone reading Superman comic books and think they can fly but only with a red cape strapped around their neck.

As far as all the religions of man, I know how all of them were formed from the building of false gods with their human hands. Even the religions that form from the worshiping of visible objects of the natural things that were in place before any humans came into the world. Anyone worshiping visible things form religions.

The knowledge that was revealed to me is about all the invisible things that no man can see. There is no religion formed from something that can't be seen however, there are religions that men call spiritual but they have absolutely no knowledge to go along with those religions. They simply go by feelings, emotions or some sort of concentration on imagery formed in their minds to focus on thinking they are having some sort of out-of-body experience. We all have out of body experiences when we start focusing on someone else's story or even telling a story about something you read or watched in a movie. All these thoughts are happening in the Mind that has nothing to do with the body.

The thoughts that have been used to reveal the knowledge I understand about all the invisible things that can't possibly be seen by man is not a religion at all. It's only invisible knowledge that can't be seen but I can try describe those thoughts to you but only if you believe those invisible thoughts. This means if I tell you what the future is going to be like according to the invisible knowledge that was revealed to me, you can't see that future unless I describe it to you from the invisible knowledge I possess. How can you know what God or his voice is unless I describe it to you or unless you experience God and his voice yourself? You see, all these things are completely invisible to us visible people who think we're real. By real, I mean made from material things called matter by scientists who are all deceived by what they observe. They don't want to believe they aren't real people so they are constantly focused on material things hoping that they are truly real made of material things.

When scientists discovered quantum mechanics through powerful microscopes and the language of mathematics trying to describe what they were observing in the form of light waves, they became fearful of what they were observing. It was hard for them to believe that those solid looking objects that we all take for granted are actually made up of very tiny objects called particles. Now because of all their experimentation and mathematics, they're realizing those small particles consist of even smaller particles to the point where they are admitting that our bodies are made of 99.99% empty space excluding the tiny bits of matter they believe exists. However, those tiny bits of matter they think are real objects are very tiny illusions, too. There is no matter at all within the program we exist in. Everything we experience with our created senses give us the illusion that we're real people living on a planet feeling hot or cold and needing to eat to nourish our bodies or having sexual urges, etc. This is only happening because of the processing of some Creator's invisible thoughts that are converted through the process of taking those thoughts and speaking them into coded languages that computer processors can understand and then store that information to be used in many various forms to create conscious beings who will become self aware, visible images, words, musical tones, colors, emotions, etc. to give each created being the sense of living in a real world which is only a vision or dream experience that is not real at all.

Anyway, I'm way beyond religions of men but you can see my point of possessing knowledge that is impossible for us to see.

Have a nice day my friend,
Brad

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I believe everyone's stories and I never tell them they are wrong to believe what they believe because I know where they're getting their thoughts from. However, when it comes to those people who read the Bible and interpret the prophecies without first listening to the voice of God and obeying His commandments which is the only possible way to obtain the knowledge it takes to understand the prophecies, I can easily see who is interpreting them incorrectly and using those interpretations to deceive other people or even themselves. I have witnessed to many Bible readers who don't have any idea what the voice of God is. They try to manipulate me with their lies but I instantly know they're liars because of the knowledge they don't possess. It's like a neurosurgeon who operates on brains with 30 years experience talking to someone in high school who has read some books written by neurosurgeons and think they know what it's like to be one. Or it's like someone reading Superman comic books and think they can fly but only with a red cape strapped around their neck.

As far as all the religions of man, I know how all of them were formed from the building of false gods with their human hands. Even the religions that form from the worshiping of visible objects of the natural things that were in place before any humans came into the world. Anyone worshiping visible things form religions.

The knowledge that was revealed to me is about all the invisible things that no man can see. There is no religion formed from something that can't be seen however, there are religions that men call spiritual but they have absolutely no knowledge to go along with those religions. They simply go by feelings, emotions or some sort of concentration on imagery formed in their minds to focus on thinking they are having some sort of out-of-body experience. We all have out of body experiences when we start focusing on someone else's story or even telling a story about something you read or watched in a movie. All these thoughts are happening in the Mind that has nothing to do with the body.

The thoughts that have been used to reveal the knowledge I understand about all the invisible things that can't possibly be seen by man is not a religion at all. It's only invisible knowledge that can't be seen but I can try describe those thoughts to you but only if you believe those invisible thoughts. This means if I tell you what the future is going to be like according to the invisible knowledge that was revealed to me, you can't see that future unless I describe it to you from the invisible knowledge I possess. How can you know what God or his voice is unless I describe it to you or unless you experience God and his voice yourself? You see, all these things are completely invisible to us visible people who think we're real. By real, I mean made from material things called matter by scientists who are all deceived by what they observe. They don't want to believe they aren't real people so they are constantly focused on material things hoping that they are truly real made of material things.

When scientists discovered quantum mechanics through powerful microscopes and the language of mathematics trying to describe what they were observing in the form of light waves, they became fearful of what they were observing. It was hard for them to believe that those solid looking objects that we all take for granted are actually made up of very tiny objects called particles. Now because of all their experimentation and mathematics, they're realizing those small particles consist of even smaller particles to the point where they are admitting that our bodies are made of 99.99% empty space excluding the tiny bits of matter they believe exists. However, those tiny bits of matter they think are real objects are very tiny illusions, too. There is no matter at all within the program we exist in. Everything we experience with our created senses give us the illusion that we're real people living on a planet feeling hot or cold and needing to eat to nourish our bodies or having sexual urges, etc. This is only happening because of the processing of some Creator's invisible thoughts that are converted through the process of taking those thoughts and speaking them into coded languages that computer processors can understand and then store that information to be used in many various forms to create conscious beings who will become self aware, visible images, words, musical tones, colors, emotions, etc. to give each created being the sense of living in a real world which is only a vision or dream experience that is not real at all.

Anyway, I'm way beyond religions of men but you can see my point of possessing knowledge that is impossible for us to see.

Have a nice day my friend,
Brad

I just have one question.

What makes the invisible more divine than the visible?

GodsVoice

I just have one question.

What makes the invisible more divine than the visible?

Divine is a religious expression for what religious people observe but since God and His voice cannot be seen, then divine is meant for what can be seen that is formed in Him. I think everything He formed for us to observe is not only divine but wonderful and beautiful and simply amazing how He can make those images so real-like to us who He created out of nothing but INVISIBLE thoughts of our Creator.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Divine is a religious expression for what religious people observe but since God and His voice cannot be seen, then divine is meant for what can be seen that is formed in Him. I think everything He formed for us to observe is not only divine but wonderful and beautiful and simply amazing how He can make those images so real-like to us who He created out of nothing but INVISIBLE thoughts of our Creator.

Taking out the creator, god, mind, for a minute and divine.

What makes invisible more valuable or more important than the visible?

What makes what cannot be seen more important than what can be seen?

GodsVoice

Taking out the creator, god, mind, for a minute and divine.

What makes invisible more valuable or more important than the visible?

What makes what cannot be seen more important than what can be seen?

Our Creator chose certain people called prophets, servants, saints, believers to participate in the Gospel during this first generation to reveal Himself and His along with the knowledge to understand that we're living in a computer program and how we will experience life in the next generation called the New Heaven and Earth. Without this INVISIBLE knowledge, man would still believe he's a real person living on a real earth.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Without this INVISIBLE knowledge, man would still believe he's a real person living on a real earth.

Once you know information, it is apparent/visible as an idea or concept of some sort to where we can discuss it. If it were invisible, we would have no knowledge of it. In other words, we can't talk about something that we don't know about unless you are philosophizing not talking about facts.

If I opened my palms out and one palm holds a million dollars and the other invisible money of the same amount, and you needed to pay bills, why would the invisible money be more valuable to your bill collector than the one apparent in your other hand?​

(Please. No computers, computer programs, and Minds :confused:)

GodsVoice

Once you know information, it is apparent/visible as an idea or concept of some sort to where we can discuss it. If it were invisible, we would have no knowledge of it. In other words, we can't talk about something that we don't know about unless you are philosophizing not talking about facts.

If I opened my palms out and one palm holds a million dollars and the other invisible money of the same amount, and you needed to pay bills, why would the invisible money be more valuable to your bill collector than the one apparent in your other hand?​

(Please. No computers, computer programs, and Minds :confused:)

You will have to stick to what's visible until you hear the voice of God when you wake up with your new partner on the New Earth.