• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Christian member

GodsVoice

Welcome to RF, I'll be happy to share with you the news of Shiva's absolute sovereignty while we're at it.

I know who am now and it's certainly not made of material things. I will see many visible images that come and go but my eternal partner will be by my side forever.

lovesong

:D
Premium Member
I'll invite you to my god party if you invite me to yours. Just a heads up though, mine might be a little more crowded. :p

GodsVoice

Welcome to RF. I hope your time here will be enjoyable. :)

I hope to meet new friends here. I have found thousands of them all over the world via the internet and many more where God placed me for 5 years as a testimony to him.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
You are welcome for purposes of friendship, debate and being a Christian, but this isn't a platform for preaching and proselytizing. On the practical side we'd be swamped with missionaries of all stripes and bitter battles -- if we allowed preaching. There's a difference between saying Jesus reigns over you yourself and preaching that he reigns over everyone. For very practical reasons we don't allow the members of the site to be treated as potential converts.