• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mystery Babylon Identified Using Just Two Verses

Yokefellow

But there are also 46 Bible verses that associate "blood" with "hand".

The Freemasons have figured something out...

bookofancientac00mcc_0239a.jpg

All of the symbolism in that image relates to the Word of God...
  • Jesus = Word
  • Seven Lamps = Candlestick = Mitochondrial DNA
  • Twoedged Sword = Soul (without the Sheath/Body) = Genome
  • Sun = Sperm/Father
  • Moon = Ovum/Mother
Note that the right hand of Jesus holds seven Stars as mentioned in Revelation...

Revelation 1:16
"And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength."

He is holding a representation of Star Seed shaped as a Nitrogen Atom. Interestingly, there is a 'Yod' there. The Yod just so happens to represent the Hand.

The Yod is also described as the 'Atom' of the consonants. Nitrogen is an Atom...

The Yod represents every Jot and Tittle, which represents the Law...

jot and tittle.jpg

The Law represents the Word...

Moses Base-Pairs.png

Moses went to the 'Head' of the 'Mountain/Phallus' to retrieve the 'Word/Seed' to bring to his wife Israel to consummate the marriage. Hathor got in the way of things.

Yokefellow

Here is a Top-Secret Code for folks to meditate on...

Daniel 7:15 (Young's Literal Translation)
"Pierced hath been my spirit -- I, Daniel -- in the midst of the sheath, and the visions of my head trouble me"

What is the Sheath?

Daniel 7:15 (King James Bible)
I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body, and the visions of my head troubled me.

The Sheath is the Body.

The Sword is the Soul and Spirit combined.

When the Sword is pulled out of the Sheath, it is like someone is going to die, i.e., their Body will be separated from their Soul and Spirit...

Ezekiel 21:3
"And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked."

Some heads are gonna roll...

1 Samuel 17:51
"Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled."

Get it?
  • Soul = Genome/Word of God
  • Spirit = Energy, Quickening
Together they form DNA. The Genome and Spirit can even be separated...

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Soul and Spirit are divided at the DNA level...

1704870851612.png

Yes, it is a very tangible and quantifiable thing!

WonderingWorrier

Who is the LORD addressing in that verse?

That is not an answer, that is a question. I was trying to follow your line of thought.

Ok. You showed me a verse that has the LORD which talks about an Olive tree. That one?

I'm not sure if you (or anyone) understood what I was saying earlier about word/symbol positioning and alignment. Like I have mentioned the positioning of words bread, oil, and wine.

So I will try to explain it in another simple way. It is like brass, silver, and gold being as a measurement (of value).

It is a measurement like the hill is higher than the valley, and the hill is lower than the mountain.
It is a measurement like the river is higher than the sea, and the river is lower than the stream.

Look at this word positioning as measurements according to their height:

Position1 - Position2 - Position3
Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Valley - Hill - Mountain
Sea - River - Stream

Can you see the corn in the valley.
The pastures are clothed with flocks; the valleys also are covered over with corn; they shout for joy, they also sing Psalm 65:13

Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Valley - Hill - Mountain
Sea - River - Stream

Can you see the river as oil?
Then will I make their waters deep, and cause their rivers to run like oil, saith the Lord God. Ezekiel 32:14

Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Valley - Hill - Mountain
Sea - River - Stream

Can you see the wine of the mountain?
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.

Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Valley - Hill - Mountain
Sea - River - Stream

I hope you can understand bread, oil, and wine are as three different things.

Now remember how I showed spear, sword, and bow positioning earlier. Spear - Sword - Bow.

So if you do your research on every verse in the KJV that contains the word Ephraim I dont think you will find an olive connection. You would find Ephraim carries a bow, Ephraim is associated with mountain, and Ephraim is associated with Wine.

"Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine!" Isaiah 28:1

Ephraim is in the top position, not in middle Olive position:

Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Valley - Hill - Mountain
Spear - Sword - Bow

I learned about "whore" position when I came across this thread. Remember I showed you the wife (grapevine) was turned into a whore, and how it is in alignment with gold, blood, and wine.

I noticed Ephraim is also as a whore.

"I have seen an horrible thing in the house of Israel: there is the whoredom of Ephraim", Israel is defiled. Hosea 6:10

So I dont think Ephraim is an Olive tree. And I can explain why Judah isnt either if you want. I can show why Judah is lower than the olive tree. Ephraim and Judah are the high and the low. Olive is middle class.

crossbody

The Whore of Babylon is symbolic of the lure and prestige of cultural materialism. Prostitution is one of the oldest professions. The prostitute is a woman who knows how to take advantage of desire for personal gain. To make money she knows how to amplify that desire, and satisfy that desire, for repeat business.

Many religions are about natural living and economy, with prostitution more underground or for the excesses of the rich. She is more about excesses of desire; closer to sin. She symbolizes more than just prostitution, but also the desires of cultural materialism, as well as marketing and advertising. to stimulate excessive or blind desire and demand.

The effect of the Whore of Babylon is similar to the pet rock. This was a fad for children where a rock was adopted and made like a pet. There was nothing pet about this rock, but rather it was an accepted premise, that became the rage. There was an alluring nature to this fad that defied reason, but felt right, to the point of obsession and blind behavior as a pet owner; a desire mutation that makes use of material things to get the senses involved. It makes money. It the whore pretending to love you so you give her gifts.

If you went into a jewelry store, there are a lot of nice items, that due to cost and the prestige implicit of that cost, become alluring. That is also part of the Whore of Babylon effect. The foundation is based on the desire and lure of beauty for a price. When John sees her, he is impressed by her, since he is under her alluring spell. This ends when he is allowed to look behind the curtain. She is not a place or person but an entire set of collective human behavior connected to desire and money. The kings of the earth commit adultery with her. The Kings gather gold and precious stones as a symbol of their prestige and beauty. This makes them shine for the mob. This is often the reason for conquest and war.

The scarlet or red beast is connected to emotions. The beast is connected to emotional thinking. If it feels good it must be good. it is not about reason and thought. This symbolism of fire is about the emotional ambiance changing from desire to hate, which burns the Whore with fire. What comes to mind is like the French Revolution where the opulence, class and prestige of the French Upper Class of that time, is destroyed by the peasants. However, the Whore of Babylon is on a much larger material social scale; international trade.

The Black Horseman, reduces the prestige materialism to material necessity. He places himself above all the material gods of prestige, via abomination of desolation. The kings of the earth, without their gold and castle are now mortal men. The merchants of the earth mourn since nobody buys their cargos anymore. However, love grows cold once the prestige of materialism is burnt with hate. Although the Whore was mutant desire, she did have a soothing or happy effect; new dress or latest video game. The stage is set for the next act in the play; update changes gears.
Thank you wellwisher. This is some really good information. Do you have any of this information about the white an the pale horses as well?

crossbody

I found something that relates. The Trinity sits on the Throne in Revelation...

Revelation 4:2
"And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne."

It is One Being that is sitting, yet they are three...

Father = 'He that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone'
Word = 'Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes'
Holy Spirit = 'Seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth'
hello Yokefellow, when you say "It is One Being that is sitting, yet they are three..."
My question is Jesus said he sits on the right hand of the Father, so is Jesus sitting on the right hand of no one at all since you say it's only one being?

Yokefellow

That is not an answer, that is a question. I was trying to follow your line of thought.

Ok. You showed me a verse that has the LORD which talks about an Olive tree. That one?

Yes. Israel and Ephraim are often interchangeable...

The prophets used the terms "Ephraim", "Joseph", and "Israel" interchangeably, speaking of the same entity, the Northern Kingdom of Israel, the House of Israel, or the House of Joseph.

Therefore, both Israel (Ephraim) and Judah were Olive Trees in that verse...

Jeremiah 11:16-17
"The LORD called thy name, A green olive tree, fair, and of goodly fruit: with the noise of a great tumult he hath kindled fire upon it, and the branches of it are broken. For the LORD of hosts, that planted thee, hath pronounced evil against thee, for the evil of the house of Israel and of the house of Judah, which they have done against themselves to provoke me to anger in offering incense unto Baal."

House of Israel = Olive Tree #1
House of Judah = Olive Tree #2

So I will try to explain it in another simple way. It is like brass, silver, and gold being as a measurement (of value).

It is a measurement like the hill is higher than the valley, and the hill is lower than the mountain.
It is a measurement like the river is higher than the sea, and the river is lower than the stream.

That makes sense. I like it.

Look at this word positioning as measurements according to their height:

Position1 - Position2 - Position3
Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Valley - Hill - Mountain
Sea - River - Stream

That is an interesting pattern for sure. I can kind of see a Father/Mother/Child relation in all of that.

Mountain = Male/Father
Valley = Female/Mother
Hill = Child?

There is definitely a hierarchical structure (measure of value) within a typical family in the Bible.

Can you see the corn in the valley.
The pastures are clothed with flocks; the valleys also are covered over with corn; they shout for joy, they also sing Psalm 65:13

Indeed. Here is another one...

Isaiah 17:5
"And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim."

Ears are associated with Ovary. It may represent the Feminine.

Can you see the river as oil?
Then will I make their waters deep, and cause their rivers to run like oil, saith the Lord God. Ezekiel 32:14

Good one.

Job 29:6
"When I washed my steps with butter, and the rock poured me out rivers of oil"

Rocks and Stones are often related to the Male Testicle...

Leviticus 21:20 (KJV)
"Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken"

Leviticus 21:20 (New Living Translation)
"or is hunchbacked or dwarfed, or has a defective eye, or skin sores or scabs, or damaged testicles."

Thus, the 'river' pouring out of the 'rock' is Male Seed (Semen).

Abraham's Seed is a 'Rock'. Jesus is the Word.

This one seems to define the same meaning...

Micah 6:7
"Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?"

Rams = Firstborn
Rivers of Oil = Fruit of the (Male) Body = Semen

Can you see the wine of the mountain?
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.

Do you see the phrase 'Him that soweth Seed' in your verse? :)

Mountains represent the Father/Masculine. It is 'Him that soweth Seed'. The Wine that flows from the Mountain is Male Seed.

Look at the Rock/Wine/Grape connection...

Deuteronomy 32:31-33
"For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges. For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter: Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps."

The Male Seed flows from the mouth of the Serpent Phallus in an attempt to fertilize the Moon Ovum...

Revelation 12:15
"And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood."

It is all about Genetics. Good Genes vs. bad. I.e., God Eugenics.

You would find Ephraim carries a bow, Ephraim is associated with mountain, and Ephraim is associated with Wine.

The Bow (Womb) is Feminine. The Sword (Phallus) is Masculine. Perhaps the Spear represents the Child?

Ephraim is Feminine (Mother)
Judah is Masculine (Father)

When combined, they produce the Child.

I noticed Ephraim is also as a whore.

Yep, Feminine.

Ephraim and Judah are the high and the low. Olive is middle class.

Could it be...

Judah = High = Masculine?
Ephraim = Low = Feminine?
Olive = Child?

I found this...

Hosea 2:15
"And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt."

A 'Door' is often a euphemism for the 'Gates of the Womb' (Vagina). And check this out...

Jeremiah 19:6
"Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that this place shall no more be called Tophet, nor The valley of the son of Hinnom, but The valley of slaughter."

Tophet (Valley) is where Male Seed and Female Seed combine in the Lake of Fire to produce the Child...

Just brainstorming here. Remember, this research is not about sex, but how the Israelites were being taught how to use Genetic Engineering to repair damaged DNA at the Zygote level. That is why they were 'chosen'. They were to carry out the original plan of Salvation.

Great conversation @WonderingWorrier . You really have me thinking today.

Attachments

• mhp-0737.png
    mhp-0737.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 18

Yokefellow

Our Freemason Friends may have some insight...

1704913152970.png

I spy...
  • Three Lights
  • Mountain, Hill, Valley
  • Baptism in the River? (Born Again)?
  • Fighting, Enmity?
  • Singing
  • Corn, Wine, Oil
  • Junior, Master, Senior
  • Plumb, Square, Level
Meet on the level Sea? Valley?

1704913784421.png

Hmmmm....

1704913849205.png

Yokefellow

hi yokefellow, can you explain to me why they would call this pic Sarah's womb rather than Eve's womb since Adam called Eve the mother of all. How does it skip Eve and go to Sarah? thanks.

Eve represents the Earthly Mother. Hagar is in the same category.

Sarah (Abraham's Wife) represents the Heavenly Mother...

Galatians 4:22-27
"For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband."

Hagar = Reincarnation into the Corrupt Body (Earthly, Bondage, Prisoner, Slave, Old Testament, Law)
Sarah = Reincarnation into the Glorified Body (Heavenly, Freedom, New Testament, Grace)

Two Moms. Two Trees. Two Ovum Fruits to be Born Again from...

mhp-0850.png

Last edited:

Yokefellow

hello Yokefellow, when you say "It is One Being that is sitting, yet they are three..."
My question is Jesus said he sits on the right hand of the Father, so is Jesus sitting on the right hand of no one at all since you say it's only one being?

Have you ever noticed that Clark Kent and Superman are never in the same room together? It is because they are the same person but playing two different parts. There is something similar happening with the Trinity.

In my opinion, the Trinity should not be thought of as Father, Son and Holy Ghost. That is not in line with the deeper and more profound meaning that Scripture is teaching. It is also confusing. The Trinity is better defined as...

1 John 5:7
"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

Note that there is a lot of debate regarding that verse...

If Satan really did put that verse in the KJV, then he did a good job and gets an A+.

Since the Throne Room is Abraham's Bosom, we can think of the 'One' sitting on the Throne as a picture of Abraham the Father.

In Abraham's loins is Abraham's Seed (singular)...

Galatians 3:16
"Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ."

If Abraham were standing in front of us, we would be looking at a Trinity...

Father = Abraham
Word = Abraham's Seed (Jesus in Abraham's loins)
Holy Ghost = Spirit inside of Abraham

They are three, yet they are One. Note that Abraham's Genome is the Word as well. The Genome is the Soul. Thus, the Trinity is also...

Father = Body/Flesh
Word = Soul/Genome
Holy Ghost = Spirit/Mind/Energy

We are all a Trinity. We are Tripartite Beings. Body + Soul + Spirit.

Earlier in the thread we discussed how the Right Hand is synonymous with the Kingdom of God, Genomes, Identification, Word of God, etc. Those are all embodied in Abraham's Seed. Thus, the 'Right Hand' of God is where the Word sits...

Revelation 5:1
"And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals."

The Book with Seven Seals represents the Word of God, i.e., the Genomes of the Kingdom of God. There is only one match for said Book of Genomes...

Revelation 5:6
"And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

That is not the 'Son'. That is Abraham's Seed. The Slain Lamb represents the Blood of Christ, which represents a Nucleobase...

mhp-0767.png

Seven Eyes = Seven Electrons = Nitrogen.

Long story short, there is no way for Superman and Clark Kent to exist in the same room together unless they are the same person. Thus, one of the two personas is always 'hidden' so to speak.

In other words, Jesus as an adult is never in the same room together with the Father as an adult as separate individuals. Something has to give, otherwise it is a paradox. One of them (Jesus) ends up being a Book, Scroll, Slain Lamb, Word, etc. That is because Jesus is his own Father. Jesus conceived himself. I hope this is making sense. Procreation works a bit differently when going from Heaven to Earth.

Note that the Throne Room is only the Third Heaven. There exists a 'Sacred Space' outside of the Three Heavens. That is where the Father, Word and Holy Ghost are truly unified into a single entity...

mhp-0663.gif

John 1:1
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

It is the Consuming Fire. A place of infinite energy and information that manifests our reality. The Throne Room is merely a 3D manifestation of that Word of God Sacred Space. Thus, the ultimate 'Trinity' exists in a higher dimension so to speak.

Here is another example of the Father and Jesus in the same room together...

John 1:18
"No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him."

Jesus is literally 'in the bosom' of the Father, like Abraham's Bosom. He is in the 'Tables' (Genome) of the 'Heart' (Most Holy Place/Nucleolus).

Four Chambers = Four Gospels...

mhp-0832.png
In this next verse, we see the Father as the One on the Throne...

Ezekiel 1:26
"And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it."

So, where is the 'Son'? The Son is the Word in the Hand of the One sitting...

Ezekiel 2:9-10
"And when I looked, behold, an hand was sent unto me; and, lo, a roll of a book was therein; And he spread it before me; and it was written within and without: and there was written therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe."

1704945993264.png

Again, Jesus is the Word. We must 'partake of the Word' no matter how bitter the Truth is to swallow...

Ezekiel 3:1-2
"Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel. So I opened my mouth, and he caused me to eat that roll."

By the way...

The 'Four Living Creatures' represent Nitrogenous Bases...
  • Adenine
  • Guanine
  • Cytosine
  • Thymine
They are the Living Word. The 'Wheels' and the 'Eyes' represent the Holy Ghost. Spirit Energy. Electrons...

mhp-0653.jpg

One more...

Daniel 7:13
"I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him."

The above is the closest I have seen in the Bible to Clark Kent and Superman being in the same room together. But notice that the one who like the Son of Man is not in a physical Body? He is Soul + Spirit without the Body (i.e., Sword minus Sheath) merging back with the Father to become One again.

The Slain Lamb is given the Kingdom, the Earth Genome, the Seed Bank of Life, the Book of Life, the Scroll with Seven Seals...

Daniel 7:14
"And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed."

Said Genomic Information can never be destroyed. The Saved become Abraham's Seed. They sit at the Right Hand of God, written in the Book of Life Genetic Tables, waiting to partake of the Tree of Life Ovary (fertilized by the Lamb) to become Born Again into physical Glorified Bodies.

The Trinity is all over the Old Testament. Sadly, the Jews to this very day are still blind to it all.

WonderingWorrier

Yes. Israel and Ephraim are often interchangeable...
That wikipedia page information is questionable. Since Ephraim is a specific tribe of Israel.
So what happened to all the other tribes so Ephraim and Israel could be specifically interchangeable? Doesnt say.

I will try to show you another reason why I think Judah and Ephraim are not olive trees.
The reason is tribal positioning.

I will add a layer of directions to the three positions to show you how it works:

North - West - East
Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine

These specific directions are in accordance to the city gate structure mentioned in Ezekiel 48:31-34. There is a specific direction for each tribe.

Ephraim is of Joseph. Joseph is in an East gate position, while Judah is in a North gate position according to the description of the city gates.
So Ephraim and Judah are in different directions.

While Asher is in a West gate position. Here Asher is connected to Olive/Oil.
And of Asher he said, Let Asher be blessed with children; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil. Deuteronomy 33:24

I have shown you Ephraim connected to wine.
I can also show you Judah is connected to corn, the same as cattle are connected to corn.

Because the Lion of Judah, is with the Cattle of Reuben (North gates).

Look at this:

North - West - East
Cattle - Goat - Sheep
Lion - Leopard - Wolf

Judah is as Lion:
And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. Revelation 5:5

As Reuben is as cattle
Now the children of Reuben and the children of Gad had a very great multitude of cattle: and when they saw the land of Jazer, and the land of Gilead, that, behold, the place was a place for cattle; Numbers 32:1

And:

Joseph is as sheep:
Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth. Psalm 80:1

As Benjamin is as wolf:
Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil. Genesis 49:27

Judah and Reuben are North gates. Benjamin and Joseph are East gates.

Can you see this tribal gate structure is why the Lion is with the calf (cattle), the Leopard is with the kid (goat), and the Wolf is with the lamb (sheep).

North - West - East
Cattle - Goat - Sheep
Lion - Leopard - Wolf

It is as Isaiah says here:

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. Isaiah 11:6

The Lion is with the calf because Judah is with Reuben, and the wolf is with the lamb because Benjamin is with Joseph.

Maybe you can see that these tribal positions and their animal connections show another reason why I think Ephraim and Judah are not olive trees.

Ephraim and Judah are not in Olive position. They are in Grape and Corn positions.

Yokefellow

@WonderingWorrier . What do you think the correlations you are finding are ultimately teaching? Is there an overall picture you work off of?

For me it is all about Salvation and the methods employed to achieve it using the Kingdom of God Within as a way of verifying the information. It is like using Heaven and Earth as Witnesses.

I know everyone has their opinions about the Two Sticks vs. Judah and Ephraim, etc. For me they simply represent the human race in its entirety (Jew and Non-Jew). One day God will 'join' everyone together in the New Heavens and New Earth in their Glorified Bodies. For others, it is about rebuilding Israel here on Earth and having some sort of 'Earthly Kingdom' while at the same time living with death, corruption, wars etc. I simply do not interpret Scripture with that bias and agenda. It reeks of ego, greed and fraud.

The only way to fix the mess we are in is via a total DNA makeover...

Romans 11:24
"For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?"

In other words, Gene Splicing...

mhp-0721.jpg
Ezekiel-37-two-sticks-prophecy.jpg
mhp-0715.png

mhp-0720.png
mhp-0718.jpg

Maybe a cheesy song will convey how I sees it...

Last edited:

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
I will try to show you another reason why I think Judah and Ephraim are not olive trees.
The reason is tribal positioning.

I will add a layer of directions to the three positions to show you how it works:

North - West - East
Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine

These specific directions are in accordance to the city gate structure mentioned in Ezekiel 48:31-34. There is a specific direction for each tribe.
Yes , directions , to be more precise exit directions.

Ezekiel 48:30 reads
"These will be the exits of the city: Beginning on the north side, which is 4,500 cubits long,"

So i don't have to read the following possibility of the pattern.

Pattern leads to solution(s) Yes,
but possibilities and probabilities are there , and we are given a choice , yes or no.

In this case , one possibility , entrance.

So this is where entrance leads us,

Ezekiel 44:5 reads:
"the LORD said to me, Son of man, mark well, and see with your eyes, and hear with your ears all that I tell you concerning all the ordinances of the house of the LORD, and all its laws; and mark well the entrance of the house, with every exit of the sanctuary."

It says entrance - it does not say entrances.So it is more likely that is one entrance
It says every exit - so it describes exit doors.

So the pattern leads you in a wrong direction.

2 Peter 1:11 reads:
"For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ."

I just can't understand how are my arguments not objective.

You leave the pattern to explain the intellectual part,not the other way around.

It's strong enough to do it on its own.

Pattern decoding means finding rules,not creating them.

Exit and entrance ,remember.

Last edited:

Yokefellow

So this is where entrance leads us,

Ezekiel 44:5 reads:
"the LORD said to me, Son of man, mark well, and see with your eyes, and hear with your ears all that I tell you concerning all the ordinances of the house of the LORD, and all its laws; and mark well the entrance of the house, with every exit of the sanctuary."

Fascinating verse. Here is how I interpret the Key Words...

Son of Man = Prophet, Word of God
Mark = Identity, Genome, Gene Sequence
Eyes = Electrons
Ears = Ovary, Seed, Where Seed enters
Ordinances = Instructions that must be followed to correct DNA corruption
House of the LORD = Womb
Laws = Specific Genetic Template that must be followed to correct DNA corruption
Entrance of the House = Entrance to the Womb
Exit = Final repaired DNA (leaving the Cell to help with mitosis?)

It is a Genetic Engineering laboratory being described in metaphoric language using Female anatomy with special regard to a highly advanced Zygote and DNA construct. You can see how God does not want GMO 'abominations' to pollute the DNA of the Glorified Body in many verses such as this one...

Ezekiel 44:9
"Thus saith the Lord GOD; No stranger, uncircumcised in heart, nor uncircumcised in flesh, shall enter into my sanctuary, of any stranger that is among the children of Israel."

'Uncircumcised' is another way of saying 'bad Genes'.

Now, in order to decipher it all, we must use the context to figure out what 'scale' (e.g., Milli, Micro, Nano, Pico scale) we are to assume.

Beginning with Earth as the Mother (hence the meaning of this thread), we can 'drill down' the Microcosm of Life to determine what scale we are looking at...

Earth = Mother
Jerusalem = Womb of the Mother
Temple = Zygote within the Womb of the Mother
Twelve Gates = Specific Nucleobases within the Zygote

Thus, I would hypothesize that the Twelve Tribes represent twelve unique Nucleobases. Note that we currently have four in DNA...
  • Adenine
  • Thymine
  • Guanine
  • Cytosine
The Four Gospels are a good match. Interestingly, some have speculated that each Gospel corresponds to an animal. Thus, we would have for example...
  • Adenine = Matthew = Man
  • Thymine = Mark = Lion
  • Guanine = Luke = Ox
  • Cytosine = John = Eagle
If we use Tribes as Nucleobases, we may have something like...
  • Adenine = Reuben = Man
  • Thymine = Judah = Lion
  • Guanine = Ephraim = Ox
  • Cytosine = Dan = Eagle
Thus, each Living Creature in Ezekiel represents a Nitrogenous Base.

Four Living Creatures = A, C, G, T (The Word Made Flesh)

four living creatures.png

I made these graphics a while back showing what twelve base DNA might look like...

mhp-0544.png
mhp-0547.jpg

If we utilize the research of @WonderingWorrier , we may find that his Code is giving us the Base Pair matches...

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. Isaiah 11:6

The Lion is with the calf because Judah is with Reuben, and the wolf is with the lamb because Benjamin is with Joseph.

Thus, we find that...
  • The Judah/Lion Nucleobase pairs with the Reuben/Calf Nucleobase.
  • The Benjamin/Wolf Nucleobase pairs with the Joseph/Lamb Nucleobase.
Psalms 119:130
"The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple."

Since the Temple has four directions, it could be that the DNA of the Glorified Body has four strands instead of two...

Last edited:

Yokefellow

Judah and Joseph as Masculine and Feminine...

Judah:

Genesis 49:8-12
"Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father’s children shall bow down before thee. Judah is a lion’s whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up? The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ***’s colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes: His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk."

Sceptre = Phallus = Masculine
Lawgiver from between his feet = Phallus or Male Seed = Masculine
Binding his foal unto the vine = Conception

Jesus (representing the Word/Seed) rode a donkey because the donkey represents 'virility' of the Male Seed...

Ezekiel 23:20 (New International Version)
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Joseph:

Genesis 49:22-26
"Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall: The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him: But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:) Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb: The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren."

Fruitful = Bearing Children
Archers Shot = Phallus (Arrow) Penetrating the Womb
Bow = Feminine (Arrow = Masculine)
Deep = Pit, Womb, Underworld
Breasts = Feminine
Womb = Feminine
Progenitors = To Conceive, Become Pregnant, Line of Descent

Thus, Judah (Masculine) + Joseph (Feminine) = Ovum Fertilization = Born Again...

1705111017488.png

1705111236178.png

Two Witnesses Chromosome.png

Get it?

God Eugenics. :cool:

Too bad Jews and Christians are unable to join forces to solve the world's problems once and for all...

1705111680123.png

crossbody

Fascinating verse. Here is how I interpret the Key Words...

Son of Man = Prophet, Word of God
Mark = Identity, Genome, Gene Sequence
Eyes = Electrons
Ears = Ovary, Seed, Where Seed enters
Ordinances = Instructions that must be followed to correct DNA corruption
House of the LORD = Womb
Laws = Specific Genetic Template that must be followed to correct DNA corruption
Entrance of the House = Entrance to the Womb
Exit = Final repaired DNA (leaving the Cell to help with mitosis?)

It is a Genetic Engineering laboratory being described in metaphoric language using Female anatomy with special regard to a highly advanced Zygote and DNA construct. You can see how God does not want GMO 'abominations' to pollute the DNA of the Glorified Body in many verses such as this one...

Ezekiel 44:9
"Thus saith the Lord GOD; No stranger, uncircumcised in heart, nor uncircumcised in flesh, shall enter into my sanctuary, of any stranger that is among the children of Israel."

'Uncircumcised' is another way of saying 'bad Genes'.

Now, in order to decipher it all, we must use the context to figure out what 'scale' (e.g., Milli, Micro, Nano, Pico scale) we are to assume.

Beginning with Earth as the Mother (hence the meaning of this thread), we can 'drill down' the Microcosm of Life to determine what scale we are looking at...

Earth = Mother
Jerusalem = Womb of the Mother
Temple = Zygote within the Womb of the Mother
Twelve Gates = Specific Nucleobases within the Zygote

Thus, I would hypothesize that the Twelve Tribes represent twelve unique Nucleobases. Note that we currently have four in DNA...
  • Adenine
  • Thymine
  • Guanine
  • Cytosine
The Four Gospels are a good match. Interestingly, some have speculated that each Gospel corresponds to an animal. Thus, we would have for example...
  • Adenine = Matthew = Man
  • Thymine = Mark = Lion
  • Guanine = Luke = Ox
  • Cytosine = John = Eagle
If we use Tribes as Nucleobases, we may have something like...
  • Adenine = Reuben = Man
  • Thymine = Judah = Lion
  • Guanine = Ephraim = Ox
  • Cytosine = Dan = Eagle
Thus, each Living Creature in Ezekiel represents a Nitrogenous Base.

Four Living Creatures = A, C, G, T (The Word Made Flesh)

View attachment 86902

I made these graphics a while back showing what twelve base DNA might look like...

If we utilize the research of @WonderingWorrier , we may find that his Code is giving us the Base Pair matches...

Thus, we find that...
  • The Judah/Lion Nucleobase pairs with the Reuben/Calf Nucleobase.
  • The Benjamin/Wolf Nucleobase pairs with the Joseph/Lamb Nucleobase.
Psalms 119:130
"The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple."

Since the Temple has four directions, it could be that the DNA of the Glorified Body has four strands instead of two...

Thank you, such good information

crossbody

Judah and Joseph as Masculine and Feminine...

Judah:

Genesis 49:8-12
"Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father’s children shall bow down before thee. Judah is a lion’s whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up? The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ***’s colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes: His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk."

Sceptre = Phallus = Masculine
Lawgiver from between his feet = Phallus or Male Seed = Masculine
Binding his foal unto the vine = Conception

Jesus (representing the Word/Seed) rode a donkey because the donkey represents 'virility' of the Male Seed...

Ezekiel 23:20 (New International Version)
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Joseph:

Genesis 49:22-26
"Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall: The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him: But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:) Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb: The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren."

Fruitful = Bearing Children
Archers Shot = Phallus (Arrow) Penetrating the Womb
Bow = Feminine (Arrow = Masculine)
Deep = Pit, Womb, Underworld
Breasts = Feminine
Womb = Feminine
Progenitors = To Conceive, Become Pregnant, Line of Descent

Thus, Judah (Masculine) + Joseph (Feminine) = Ovum Fertilization = Born Again...

Get it?

God Eugenics. :cool:

Too bad Jews and Christians are unable to join forces to solve the world's problems once and for all...

Wow, more really good stuff, thank you