• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mystery Babylon Identified Using Just Two Verses

crossbody

That wikipedia page information is questionable. Since Ephraim is a specific tribe of Israel.
So what happened to all the other tribes so Ephraim and Israel could be specifically interchangeable? Doesnt say.

I will try to show you another reason why I think Judah and Ephraim are not olive trees.
The reason is tribal positioning.

I will add a layer of directions to the three positions to show you how it works:

North - West - East
Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine

These specific directions are in accordance to the city gate structure mentioned in Ezekiel 48:31-34. There is a specific direction for each tribe.

Ephraim is of Joseph. Joseph is in an East gate position, while Judah is in a North gate position according to the description of the city gates.
So Ephraim and Judah are in different directions.

While Asher is in a West gate position. Here Asher is connected to Olive/Oil.
And of Asher he said, Let Asher be blessed with children; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil. Deuteronomy 33:24

I have shown you Ephraim connected to wine.
I can also show you Judah is connected to corn, the same as cattle are connected to corn.

Because the Lion of Judah, is with the Cattle of Reuben (North gates).

Look at this:

North - West - East
Cattle - Goat - Sheep
Lion - Leopard - Wolf

Judah is as Lion:
And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. Revelation 5:5

As Reuben is as cattle
Now the children of Reuben and the children of Gad had a very great multitude of cattle: and when they saw the land of Jazer, and the land of Gilead, that, behold, the place was a place for cattle; Numbers 32:1

And:

Joseph is as sheep:
Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth. Psalm 80:1

As Benjamin is as wolf:
Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil. Genesis 49:27

Judah and Reuben are North gates. Benjamin and Joseph are East gates.

Can you see this tribal gate structure is why the Lion is with the calf (cattle), the Leopard is with the kid (goat), and the Wolf is with the lamb (sheep).

North - West - East
Cattle - Goat - Sheep
Lion - Leopard - Wolf

It is as Isaiah says here:

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. Isaiah 11:6

The Lion is with the calf because Judah is with Reuben, and the wolf is with the lamb because Benjamin is with Joseph.

Maybe you can see that these tribal positions and their animal connections show another reason why I think Ephraim and Judah are not olive trees.

Ephraim and Judah are not in Olive position. They are in Grape and Corn positions.
thanks wondering warrior, this is good stuff

WonderingWorrier

@WonderingWorrier . What do you think the correlations you are finding are ultimately teaching? Is there an overall picture you work off of?

For me it is all about Salvation and the methods employed to achieve it using the Kingdom of God Within as a way of verifying the information. It is like using Heaven and Earth as Witnesses.

You say "as a way of verifying the information". Are you meaning as a way to verify the Bible is true?

I didn't care whether the Bible was true or not. From a non religious background I read the Bible. I was not questioning God, just interested to hear what the Bible book says. It didn't make any sense to me. I couldn't understand the sentences. But I kept getting odd coincidences of same words appearing in other sentences of nonsense so I started writing them down and I was able to get an overview of what the words were doing They were grouping. Words grouping with other words.

I then started using a Bible word search and formed information blocks of each word of a sentence. I learned to read the bible one word at a time. The more I learned the faster I was able to learn new words. I was soon able to hear sentences.

The sentences were putting their words into three specific positions. I did find evidence of a fourth position. I also found these positions fit into the 12 position format of the city gates. One position splits into three positions in each of the four directions to make 12 positions.

A word can be shared amongst the three sub positions of one direction position.

I will show you an example of that.

Like in this verse Judah has a spear, and Benjamin has a bow:

And Asa had an army of men that bare targets and spears, out of Judah three hundred thousand; and out of Benjamin, that bare shields and drew bows, two hundred and fourscore thousand: all these were mighty men of valour. 2 Chronicles 14:8

See Benjamin has a bow. Remember Ephraim also has a bow. So two tribes from one direction have bows, so the wolf and the lamb have bow.

And Judah has a spear. Remember Judah being the lion with the cattle. The cattle also have spear.
Rebuke the company of spearmen, the multitude of the bulls, with the calves of the people, till every one submit himself with pieces of silver: scatter thou the people that delight in war. Psalm 68:30

So two tribes from another direction have spears. The Lion and the cattle have spear.

Remember I showed the Olive/Oil being as the Sword earlier. This could be considered another reason why I think Judah and Ephraim are not olive trees. Because Judah has a spear, and Ephraim has a bow.

North - West - East
Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Cattle - Goat - Sheep
Lion - Leopard - Wolf
Spear - Sword - Bow

I can show you Judah and Ephraim are not olive trees in multiple different ways. But still all saying exactly the same thing.
It was a focus point for you and me. I wanted to hear your explanation, and also use it as a way to show mine. It doesnt matter what part of the bible we use as the focus point my answer will still be exactly the same.

But there is still lots I dont know. Like I encountered the word "whore" of Babylon here in this thread, I didnt know that word but I was able to verify its alignment with other words that I do know like gold, wine, blood, etc. Its a single position alignment and with examination whore was added to it.

The words can be heard when their positions are known.

If you can understand what Im talking about then maybe you could help me take a closer look at it.

WonderingWorrier

I just can't understand how are my arguments not objective.

Are you saying the 12 gates of the city is wrong because a house has a door.

You will need to show me that you are not just looking at the surface seeing your own reflection. Making the words fit you.
You will need to show me that there is some depth in what you say.

You didn't answer my earlier question:
Sorry I dont understand the mistake that you say I am making.
Can you please show me an example of what you are saying.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Are you saying the 12 gates of the city is wrong because a house has a door.
No , this is the oposite of what i said.
Why did you not mentioned the verse before when you were explaining the gates?
It seems to me that you are the one who is avoiding verses.

You will need to show me that you are not just looking at the surface seeing your own reflection. Making the words fit you.
You will need to show me that there is some depth in what you say.
I don't have to , i am just showing you what you miss.

How is showing you difference between entrance and exit making words fit?
Why are you taking this out of context?
Did i put the verses there or made up something?

The thing that you missed to mention that is enough on its own.

You didn't answer my earlier question:

About the Law od the flesh and Law od the Spirit?
Am I timed or?

I will , don't worry be happy

WonderingWorrier

No , this is the oposite of what i said.
Why did you not mentioned the verse before when you were explaining the gates?
It seems to me that you are the one who is avoiding verses.
I didn't include the verse before as I didn't include the verse after. The specific directions and tribes information was what i wanted to show.

This is the verse after it:

It was round about eighteen thousand measures: and the name of the city from that day shall be, The Lord is there. Ezekiel 48:35

Im trying to show there is a city made of words.

Yokefellow

You say "as a way of verifying the information". Are you meaning as a way to verify the Bible is true?

Not necessarily, though I suppose that would be an added benefit. :)

What I mean is that if there was a way to test the patterns against something that is already known, we could see how well they match up. If the patterns line up very close, or even perfectly, then there is the potential to discover something that is not yet known.

For example, what if I was trying to find some unknown Particle that CERN had yet to discover? I could potentially use the Bible to see if the Standard Model is 'encoded' in the text. The High Priest Breastplate would be a good place to start since it has twelve Gemstones.

I would then overlay the High Priest Breastplate with the Standard Model of Particle Physics to see how well they match. Something like this...

mhp-0793.png

Seeing that the match is beyond coincidence, I would then look for other parts of the Breastplate that need to be added to the above chart. The Urim and Thummim would be perfect candidates to discover new Particles (or forces?) that have yet to be discovered...

Exodus 28:30
"And thou shalt put in the breastplate of judgment the Urim and the Thummim; and they shall be upon Aaron’s heart, when he goeth in before the LORD: and Aaron shall bear the judgment of the children of Israel upon his heart before the LORD continually."

Urim Thummim.jpg

Seeing how the Urim and Thummim are opposites, I would theorize that there is something about Particles that have an opposite. Could there be Antimatter Particles? Is that what the Bible is teaching? Or, could they represent a technology that allows Man to communicate directly with God? Could they be the Key to Time Travel or portals to other dimensions? Can I make a Merkabah with this info and blow this popsicle stand?

Why is it on Aaron's Heart? The Heart is where the DNA Tables are. Could the Urim and Thummim be the DNA Key that allows a human to Transfigure or to heal? See what I am saying?

I then started using a Bible word search and formed information blocks of each word of a sentence. I learned to read the bible one word at a time. The more I learned the faster I was able to learn new words. I was soon able to hear sentences.

I went through a similar experience. It is like those people in that movie the Matrix where they can visualize the Code as people, places, etc.

The sentences were putting their words into three specific positions. I did find evidence of a fourth position. I also found these positions fit into the 12 position format of the city gates. One position splits into three positions in each of the four directions to make 12 positions.

Perhaps you are seeing the Four Forces of Nature as they relate to the Standard Model?
  • Gravity
  • Electromagnetism
  • Weak Interaction
  • Strong Interaction

Maybe they fit in with the twelve Particles in your research?

The Breastplate was on Aaron's Heart. In my Abraham's Bosom image, the Heart is where the Lion, Ox, Eagle, Man are...

1 Abraham.png

The Four Beasts are a perfect match for the Four Forces...

Eagle = Up/Down + Speed = Gravity
Lion = Power = Electromagnetism
Man = Weak = Weak Force
Ox = Strength = Strong Force

The Four Forces are what make the Heartbeat. There are Lightnings (Electromagnetism). We know that the Heart beats with electricity.

Like in this verse Judah has a spear, and Benjamin has a bow:

Masculine vs. Feminine. Base Pairs?

Isaiah 34:16
"Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them."

Remember I showed the Olive/Oil being as the Sword earlier.

If the Sword represents DNA, then the Olive and the Oil could represent the Spirit (Electromagnetism) that quickens said DNA to build proteins, i.e., the flesh.

Here we see Honey, Oil, Flint and Rock being referenced together...

Deuteronomy 32:13
"He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock"

A Nucleotide has something called a 'Pentose Sugar'...

1705167046286.png
If the 'Rock' represents Seed or Nucleotide, then the 'Honey' would be the Deoxyribose Sugar...

We all know that Oil is primarily made of HydroCARBONs...

The 'Finty Rock' may be a reference to something sharp or something that cuts, like a Sword. It divides Soul (Genome) and Spirit (Energy). Flint can be linked to Diamond, which is Carbon 666 and is like a Mark on the forehead...

Ezekiel 3:9
"As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house."

Flint is used to make fire. Is it a link to Lucifer/Phosphorus?

Just brainstorming here. Perhaps when we put all of our research together, we will discover plans to make Ezekiel's Merkabah and transport ourselves to a galaxy far far away. :p

1705168535082.png

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
I didn't include the verse before as I didn't include the verse after. The specific directions and tribes information was what i wanted to show.

So you are saying to me that exit and entrance has the same meaning?

Because i know only of one narrow gate , according to the Gospel of Matthew.

It seems to me that you don't make difference between the Old and the New Covenant.

Matthew 7:13-14
"Enter through the narrow gate.For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

This is the verse after it:

It was round about eighteen thousand measures: and the name of the city from that day shall be, The Lord is there. Ezekiel 48:35

Since it is pointing to the exit , my theory is that the exit leads to the oposite directions,not the heavenly Jerusalem.

Revelations 1:18 reads:
"I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades."

Yokefellow

mhp-0161.png

The Sefer Yetzirah is devoted to speculations concerning God's creation of the world. The ascription of its authorship to the biblical patriarch Abraham shows the high esteem which it enjoyed for centuries. It may even be said that this work had a greater influence on the development of the Jewish mind than almost any other book after the completion of the Talmud.

WonderingWorrier

Seeing that the match is beyond coincidence, I would then look for other parts of the Breastplate that need to be added to the above chart
I would like to check your beyond coincidence. Can you show me how you connected the certain gemstones to the certain tribes. Did you use the gemstone order of the breastplate and overlap a tribe order and call the order connections fact? That would be what i would call a surface connection. It can appear to be lined up by simply overlapping. Im wondering if what you are saying goes any deeper than that.

So can you show me more than a single connection of how a certain tribe is assigned to a certain stone?

Like you have connected Diamond and Gad. So what about this diamond and Judah connection.
The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars; Jeremiah 17:1

Like you have connected Sapphire with Simeon. Is there a clear Simeon Nazarite connection. Because here Nazarene is connected to Sapphire.
Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire: Lamentations 4:7

Can you show me your stone/tribe connecting goes beyond coincidence. The deeper you can explain a single thing the clearer it gets and the more likely it could be true.

WonderingWorrier

So you are saying to me that exit and entrance has the same meaning?

Because i know only of one narrow gate , according to the Gospel of Matthew.

It seems to me that you don't make difference between the Old and the New Covenant.

Matthew 7:13-14
"Enter through the narrow gate.For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

I was talking about the 12 gates being connected to certain tribes. You are talking about exits and entrances.

Now you say you only know of one gate. Yet you show a verse that says there is more than one gate.

So which gate are you talking about? Because as the verse you show says, there is more than one.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
I was talking about the 12 gates being connected to certain tribes. You are talking about exits and entrances.

Now you say you only know of one gate. Yet you show a verse that says there is more than one gate.

So which gate are you talking about? Because as the verse you show says, there is more than one.
But the gates are exits.

Ezekiel 48 confirms that.

"These will be the exits of the city: Beginning on the north side, which is 4,500 cubits long, the gates of the city will be named after the tribes of Israel. The three gates on the north side will be the gate of Reuben, the gate of Judah and the gate of Levi."

There is one entrance and there are many exits.

Gate is gate.

The verse in Mathew and Peter furtherly explains that.

Matthew 7 reads:
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

It says clearly one gate that leads to life , and many to destruction

Peter 1
"For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ."

It says entrance , not entrances.

I stay on what i said , you don't know how to devide the pattern.

You follow it blindly.

WonderingWorrier

The Sefer Yetzirah is devoted to speculations concerning God's creation of the world. The ascription of its authorship to the biblical patriarch Abraham shows the high esteem which it enjoyed for centuries. It may even be said that this work had a greater influence on the development of the Jewish mind than almost any other book after the completion of the Talmud.

The author has made verse connections to certain body parts, etc.
Then the author uses this as proof of what they are saying "In proof of these things, and witnessing faithfully are the Universe, the Year of time, and Man himself".

If you start connecting verses to the universe, time, and man. The existence of the universe, time and man is not proof the connections are valid.

It would be like me saying the whole Bible is connected to a tray of eggs. So what I am saying is true, and the bible is true, because a tray of eggs exists.

Can you understand the problem in the logic of that?

WonderingWorrier

But the gates are exits.

Ezekiel 48 confirms that.

"These will be the exits of the city: Beginning on the north side, which is 4,500 cubits long, the gates of the city will be named after the tribes of Israel. The three gates on the north side will be the gate of Reuben, the gate of Judah and the gate of Levi."

Accepted.

There is one entrance and there are many exits.

Gate is gate.

The verse in Mathew and Peter furtherly explains that.

Matthew 7 reads:
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

It says clearly one gate that leads to life , and many to destruction

Peter 1
"For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ."

It says entrance , not entrances.

But how can you say there is only one entrance and many exits.

Matthew 7 reads:

So the narrow gate cant be the only gate entrance. Because it also says many enter through the wide gate.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Accepted.

But how can you say there is only one entrance and many exits.

Matthew 7 reads:

So the narrow gate cant be the only gate entrance. Because it also says many enter through the wide gate.
The key here is to understand the language in details

Narrow is antonym of wide and broad.
The are oposites.

Small is synonym of narrow.
They are similar

'wide is the gate' - 'small is the gate'
'broad is the road' - 'narrow is the road'

wide - gate - small
broad - road - narrow

This continues here in Ezekiel 43:11
"Son of man, describe the temple to the people of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their sins. Let them consider its perfection, and if they are ashamed of all they have done, make known to them the design of the temple—its arrangement, its exits and entrances—its whole design and all its regulations and laws. Write these down before them so that they may be faithful to its design and follow all its regulations."

So i will try to show you the design of the tample as in the verse explained.

This is the law:
Ezekiel 43:12
"This is the law of the temple: All the surrounding area on top of the mountain will be most holy. Such is the law of the temple"

So we have rules now.

Look at this

Ezekiel 44:5
"the LORD said to me, Son of man, mark well, and see with your eyes, and hear with your ears all that I tell you concerning all the ordinances of the house of the LORD, and all its laws; and mark well the entrance of the house, with every exit of the sanctuary."

Ezekiel 44:5 KJV
"The Lord said to me, 'Son of man, look carefully, listen closely and give attention to everything I tell you concerning all the regulations and instructions regarding the temple of the Lord. Give attention to the entrance to the temple and all the exits of the sanctuary."

There are different words in the translation , but they are synonyms

- mark well - means making a choice.

Note how it says entrance and then every exit or all the exits"

That means there is one entrance and many exits.

So it goes like this

broad - road - narrow
wide - gate - small
exits - tample - entrance

It divides them in two.

And you always go on the left , almost always.

So the road to the gate of the tample leads to:
1.Broad - wide - exits
Which is antonym(oposite) of
2.Narrow - small - entrance

Can you understand now?

This is what i am talking about to you all the time
Law of the flesh and Law of the Spirit.
Pattern does not lead to many solutions , i think that you should learn about pattern more.

And also,
Kjv is not always clever to use.

It is also crucial to understand Hebrew and Greek.

In 2 Peter 1:11 it says again "entrance".

You might have questions for why in 43 is entrances and in 45 is entrance.

There is also explenation for that.

Look at this at first , then we will continue.

Last edited:

WonderingWorrier

Note how it says entrance and then every exit or all the exits"

That means there is one entrance and many exits.
The verse you are showing me is talking about an entrance to a house. Not a city gate.
The other verse you are showing me is talking about an entrance to a temple. Also not saying a city gate.

You have shown me a verse about entering the narrow gate, but it also mentions that many enter the wide gate. So that verse in itself states more than one gate being entered.

So you say that you can explain why 43 is entrances, and 45 is entrance.

What you have shown me does not seem to suggest the possibility that there is only one gate entrance into the city.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
The verse you are showing me is talking about an entrance to a house. Not a city gate.

The other verse you are showing me is talking about an entrance to a temple. Also not saying a city gate.

You have shown me a verse about entering the narrow gate, but it also mentions that many enter the wide gate. So that verse in itself states more than one gate being entered.
So you say that you can explain why 43 is entrances, and 45 is entrance.

What you have shown me does not seem to suggest the possibility that there is only one gate entrance into the city.
Psalm 122:1-5 reads.

"I rejoiced with those who said to me,
'Let us go to the house of the Lord.'
Our feet are standing
in your gates, Jerusalem."

House of the Lord is Jerusalem.

WonderingWorrier

Psalm 122:1-5 reads.

"I rejoiced with those who said to me,
'Let us go to the house of the Lord.'
Our feet are standing
in your gates, Jerusalem."

House of the Lord is Jerusalem.

There are multiple references to the House of the Lord "in" Jerusalem.

So how did you change the in Jerusalem into is Jerusalem?

wellwisher

Mystery Babylon is a prominent figure in the Christian Bible. There is a lot of misinformation and disinformation about who she is. Fortunately, we can quickly and easily discover the identity of Mystery Babylon using only two verses...

Verse #1
Revelation 18:24
And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

The 'her' being referred to in the above verse is Mystery Babylon. We see that she drinks Blood. Before we interpret the meaning, we must answer a few simple questions:
  • Is Mystery Babylon a literal woman or is she symbolic?
  • Is the Blood literal or symbolic?
Most make the mistake of assuming that the answer to the above two questions is that both Mystery Babylon and the Blood she drinks are symbolic. Wikipedia for example, begins with this sentence...

Babylon the Great, commonly known as the Whore of Babylon, refers to both a symbolic female figure and a place of evil as mentioned in the Book of Revelation of the New Testament.

If we assume, for example, that the Blood she drinks is *not* literal, then we could end up being misled by the choices presented to us such as:
  • Roman Empire
  • Catholic Church
  • Devil's Church
  • Fallen Christianity
  • False Religion
  • Etc.
Obviously, the above entities did not drink the literal Blood of all who were slain since Adam and Eve. Thus, the conclusion would be that the Blood must be symbolic. However, if that conclusion is wrong, then we will have major interpretation problems moving forward. Sadly, this appears to be the case currently with most doctrines out there.

What if we interpreted the Blood as being literal? Would this be a ludicrous endeavor, or would it finally reveal what so many have been searching for ever since the Bible was written? For those that are prudent in their research, a major clue is given in the 'Thelema' section of the Wikipedia link...

In the creed of the Gnostic Mass she is also identified with Mother Earth, in her most fertile sense.

Now we are getting somewhere. Could Mystery Babylon be symbolic of Mother Earth? If this is the case, then we could potentially see how she is able to drink the *literal* Blood of *all* who were slain. Earth has been around for a long time! In fact, Mother Earth was around when the very first person was slain. Did she literally drink their Blood? Perhaps if we had a Time Machine, we could find out... or we could simply look at our second verse.

Verse #2
Genesis 4:11
And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand.

And there we have it. Mother Earth, aka Mystery Babylon, drank the literal Blood of Abel, the very first person who was ever slain. We now have our answer as to how literal we should interpret the first verse.
  • Mystery Babylon is symbolic of Mother Earth.
  • The Blood she drinks of all who were slain is literal.
Just to be sure we will double check...

Isaiah 26:21
For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

We now have the necessary proof required to accurately identify Mystery Babylon. Earth is the one who drank the literal Blood of the slain. She will disclose said Blood on Resurrection Day.

Well, that was easy! Or was it?

There is still some 'fine print' to go over...
  • What is Mother Earth symbolic of in the Bible?
  • Why is the Harlot described as a 'Great City'?
  • Why does Mystery Babylon drink Blood in the first place?
  • What happens to the Blood after she drinks it?
  • Who are the 'all' that were slain?
We will have to 'dig' deeper to find out. :cool:
The Whore of Babylon is not person or place, but rather an induced state of mind common to all humans. She is connected to the subjectivity of prestige. This is why John goes "gaga" over her, when he sees her. Prestige of beauty and bobbles.

In other words, she is connected to the learned subjectivity, that makes a diamond appear so precious. An animal will not think twice about a fancy diamond ring, since it has no natural affinity toward a rock. The value is all human and is connected to the induced imagination of humans. This is why sacred objects, from any culture, means the most to those who are conditioned to its prestige.

We collectively add subjective value to objects, and then other go along. We are attracted to diamonds since they represent value and can bestow prestige to the wearer. If a woman walks into a restaurant, with a huge 5 carat diamond, other women will get weak kneed and may go off into fantasy imagining her mansion. Or others may get very jealous and vent, without even knowing the person. There is a subject trigger that appears to emanate from the object. This is conditioned over time.

Riding the Scarlet beast is connected to the limbic potentials, neurotransmitters, from which these feelings come. This is sort of an artificial version of instinct. It is similar to the natural attraction of an animal to specific food. However, it is purely subjective and has no connection to natural selection.

This prestige affect is why there is a connection to the merchants of the earth. All those bobbles and pet rocks uses this fake instinct to create the illusive of value; market hype for prestige. The car will make you a babe magnet. The Kings of the earth committing adultery with her is about their blind lust for bobbles, made some King do delusional that they destroy civilizations to gain their bobbles. It affects the entire human race. It replaces nature instinct with the illusions of prestige until an idiot with money is wise, or a celebrity from Hollywood is a statesman, due to the illusion effect of their prestige, This one unnatural instinct has done so much harm; conquest and poor leadership based on shallow surfaces.

Prestige is shown as female, since she is connected to material things; matter or mother. The beast she rides is not exactly an animal, but sort of a mutant animal; mutation of natural instinct.

Picture if all the associated material prestige weas suddenly gone due to the destruction of bling. People would be so disorientated since so much of the social hierarchy was based on that illusion. This sets the stage for the next act in the play. This is all about an update in the brain's operating system. First you need to get past some of the classic collective illusions; laid naked.

WonderingWorrier

What I mean is that if there was a way to test the patterns against something that is already known, we could see how well they match up. If the patterns line up very close, or even perfectly, then there is the potential to discover something that is not yet known.
Bible can be tested against Bible.

I'm going to show a verse that has a group of three different keywords:
"To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass". Exodus 31:4

And now I will show a verse which has another group of three different keywords:
"And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart". Psalm 104:15

So out of these six different keywords what would match up to Mystery Babylon?

Would you select one keyword from each group?
If so, then those two keywords have been lined up. Two different words from two different groups, sharing a connection.

Can you understand what I'm trying to explain?

Brass - Silver - Gold
Bread - Oil - Wine

I dont know if what Im trying to say/show makes any sense or not.

Yokefellow

Bible can be tested against Bible.

I'm going to show a verse that has a group of three different keywords:
"To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass". Exodus 31:4

And now I will show a verse which has another group of three different keywords:
"And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart". Psalm 104:15

So out of these six different keywords what would match up to Mystery Babylon?

Babylon is the head of Gold in Nebuchadnezzar's statue...

1705642458117.png

He made an image of Gold and made people worship it...

Daniel 3:1
"Nebuchadnezzar the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof six cubits: he set it up in the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon."

Babylon was a Golden Cup filled with Wine...

Jeremiah 51:7
"Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD’S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad."

New Jerusalem is made of Gold...

1705642689961.png

Would you select one keyword from each group?
If so, then those two keywords have been lined up. Two different words from two different groups, sharing a connection.

Can you understand what I'm trying to explain?

Brass - Silver - Gold
Bread - Oil - Wine

I dont know if what Im trying to say/show makes any sense or not.

Maybe this?

Brass - Silver - Gold
Greece - Medo-Persia - Babylon

Bread - Oil - Wine
Greece - Medo-Persia - Babylon

The Wine seems to match Babylon OK.

Unfortunately, I cannot find a relation between Bread vs. Greece or Oil vs. Medo-Persia

I am still seeing Male/Female though...

Genesis 24:35
"And the LORD hath blessed my master greatly; and he is become great: and he hath given him flocks, and herds, and silver, and gold, and menservants, and maidservants, and camels, and asses."

Silver = Menservants
Gold = Maidservants

Exodus 3:22
"But every woman shall borrow of her neighbour, and of her that sojourneth in her house, jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment: and ye shall put them upon your sons, and upon your daughters; and ye shall spoil the Egyptians."

Silver = Sons
Gold = Daughters

Joel 3:5-6
"Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things: The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border."

Silver = Children of Judah (Masculine)
Gold = Children of Jerusalem (Feminine)

Hmmm.