• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mystery Babylon Identified Using Just Two Verses

River Sea

@Yokefellow

Please don't take what I'm showing as facts. Sometimes I see patterns, and that's all it is, not facts. I'll show you this that I saw. Maybe the Freemasons or whoever chose that area due to land locations design. No claiming actual, but I notice Freemason or whoever uses land locations for stories?

bones of KMT to Levant.JPG

Maybe I'm wrong because look at map.

maybe I'm wrong with that pattern because look at map compared to pattern.JPG

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
@Yokefellow

Please don't take what I'm showing as facts. Sometimes I see patterns, and that's all it is, not facts. I'll show you this that I saw. Maybe the Freemasons or whoever chose that area due to land locations design. No claiming actual, but I notice Freemason or whoever uses land locations for stories?

View attachment 87315

Maybe I'm wrong because look at map.

View attachment 87316
If my memory is correct, the oldest depictions of crucifixion have the nails going in between the radius and ulna in we call the "wrist".

River Sea

No, the final straw is when Man creates the Image of the Beast, the Abomination of Desolation, the Little Horn, Man 2.0. God has no choice but to shut the experiment down and conclude that Mankind is a failure. We will have left God no choice at that point.

All is fair. All is just.

@Yokefellow
Are there other religious believers in Freemasonry besides Catholics? What do they think of your website?

Even the "Image of the Beast" can't separate us from light God. I wish I can use a different word then God. However I'm showing no separations.

It isn't about blame.
Not failure at the end.
This is the issue I have when reading: seeing others show all the blame at the end.
It's not a calculator.
It's for our deeper understanding.

@Bthoth @Bharat Jhunjhunwala here's @Yokefellow website has a lot of information.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
The Wilderness throughout the Bible refers to this specific position. It can be shown to be Eden.

What do you mean by 'to be Eden'?

Is Willderness to be Eden , or Eden to be Wilderness?

They are oposites , that is why i am asking

Last edited:

Bthoth

*banned*

How are they opposites?

Nature itself is eden, the garden! All of us live within the garden of eden.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
How are they opposites?

Nature itself is eden, the garden! All of us live within the garden of eden.

Ezekiel 36:33-36
"This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On the day I cleanse you from all your sins, I will resettle your towns, and the ruins will be rebuilt.The desolate land will be cultivated instead of lying desolate in the sight of all who pass through it. They will say, 'This land that was laid waste has become like the garden of Eden; the cities that were lying in ruins, desolate and destroyed, are now fortified and inhabited.' Then the nations around you that remain will know that I the Lord have rebuilt what was destroyed and have replanted what was desolate. I the Lord have spoken, and I will do it.’ "

and

Isaiah 51:3
"The Lord will surely comfort Zion and will look with compassion on all her ruins;he will make her deserts like Eden,her wastelands like the garden of the Lord.Joy and gladness will be found in her,thanksgiving and the sound of singing."

I see antonyms here , not synonyms.

Bthoth

*banned*
Ezekiel 36:33-36
"This is what the Sovereign Lord says:
Lousy first line.
On the day I cleanse you from all your sins, I will resettle your towns, and the ruins will be rebuilt.The desolate land will be cultivated instead of lying desolate in the sight of all who pass through it. They will say, 'This land that was laid waste has become like the garden of Eden; the cities that were lying in ruins, desolate and destroyed, are now fortified and inhabited.' Then the nations around you that remain will know that I the Lord have rebuilt what was destroyed and have replanted what was desolate. I the Lord have spoken, and I will do it.’ "
Sure, 'we' live within the garden even if 'we' build cities to live within it.
and

Isaiah 51:3
"The Lord will surely comfort Zion and will look with compassion on all her ruins;he will make her deserts like Eden,her wastelands like the garden of the Lord.Joy and gladness will be found in her,thanksgiving and the sound of singing."

I see antonyms here , not synonyms.
Do you even know what zion is? Apparently you are like many, actually believing that you are separate from the garden? It's one of the huge errors of the abrahamic beliefs. Teaching people that they are separate from both 'the garden' and god.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Lousy first line.

Sure, 'we' live within the garden even if 'we' build cities to live within it.

Do you even know what zion is? Apparently you are like many, actually believing that you are separate from the garden? It's one of the huge errors of the abrahamic beliefs. Teaching people that they are separate from both 'the garden' and god.
We are talking something else here(alingment of positions according to Scriptire) , not giving lectures.

Again , i agree with what you said.

WonderingWorrier

Eden is connected to second position in multiple ways. Wilderness is a second position word.

Here we have Wilderness like Eden:
For the Lord shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody. Isaiah 51:3

And looking closer can see the Wilderness is exactly like Eden.

Eden is in the Wilderness position out of these three words of Exodus: Desert, Wilderness, and Mountain.
Like don't eat the forbidden fruit, Moses says don't touch the mountain.

Desert - Wilderness - Mountain

There is temptation in the Wilderness:
Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness: Psalm 95:8

So like in Eden the serpent tempted Adam and Eve, the devil tempted Jesus in the Wilderness (and showed him a mountain).
Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. Matthew 4:1

And like a serpent in Eden here we can see a serpent in the Wilderness:
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: John 3:14

As further confirmation Eden is connected to Wilderness, can show Eden is also connected to Sword which is another second position word. Like in Genesis it says a sword was placed in Eden. Can see here Sword is in the same position as Wilderness:

Spear - Sword - Bow

We gat our bread with the peril of our lives because of the sword of the wilderness. Lamentations 5:9

Thus saith the Lord, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest. Jeremiah 31:2

There are multiple connections of Eden to the second position. Wilderness is one of them. Sword is another one.
I see you refer to opposites here.

have rebuilt what was destroyed and have replanted what was desolate. I the Lord have spoken, and I will do it.’ "

And like as opposites the Wilderness is also as dust. Like to bow in the Wilderness, or to lick the Dust (is the same thing):

They that dwell in the wilderness shall bow before him; and his enemies shall lick the dust. Psalm 72:9

Dust is second position like Wilderness:

Brass - Silver - Gold
Straw - Dust - Stubble

So as wilderness is as sword, dust is also as sword:
Who raised up the righteous man from the east, called him to his foot, gave the nations before him, and made him rule over kings? he gave them as the dust to his sword, and as driven stubble to his bow. Isaiah 41:2

Brass - Silver - Gold
Straw - Dust - Stubble
Spear - Sword - Bow

So like a serpent in Eden, there is a serpent in the wilderness, and here the serpent eats dust:
The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord. Isaiah 65:25

Therefore Eden is as a Wilderness, and Eden is also as dust.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Therefore Eden is as a Wilderness, and Eden is also as dust.
It can't be , because of Isaiah 51:3

"For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD;
joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody."

shall - expressing future tense
comfort - literally means surving to improve

So you have:
-Wilderness as desert and waste places
-Eden as Garden of the Lord and joy and gladness

They are oposites

Eden is not as Wilderness , Wilderness shall be like Eden.

They are in aligment , but not as you described.

Wilderness like Eden
Not Eden like Wilderness

In Genesis 3:17 says:
'Cursed is the ground because of you'

Revelation 22:3 says
'No longer will there be any curse'

That is why i noted "shall comfort"
It points to inclination of improvment.

I'm OK with your analogy , but the conclusions are wrong.

WonderingWorrier

It can't be , because of Isaiah 51:3

"For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD;
joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody."

shall - expressing future tense
comfort - literally means surving to improve

So you have:
-Wilderness as desert and waste places
-Eden as Garden of the Lord and joy and gladness

You have put wilderness as desert and waste places. So reading the verse as all being the same thing, rather than being about separate things.
Can you show any other supporting verses that they are all the same thing?

They are oposites

Eden is not as Wilderness , Wilderness shall be like Eden.

They are in aligment , but not as you described.

Wilderness like Eden
Not Eden like Wilderness

So what is the difference between Wilderness like Eden, and Eden like Wilderness? Are they not the same thing?

I showed Eden is connected to Wilderness, I also showed Eden is connected to Sword, and I showed Wilderness is connected to Sword to verify the connecting.

I provided multiple examples of Eden positioning evidence, and I can still provide more. Like here is another Eden connection to Wilderness position (as like I said Eden and Wilderness are both connected to Sword position).

Spear - Sword - Bow

So here we have the three things (Notice Sword is one of them):
Therefore set I in the lower places behind the wall, and on the higher places, I even set the people after their families with their swords, their spears, and their bows. Nehemiah 4:13

Here we have another three things (Notice Stars is one of them).
There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. 1 Corinthians 15:41

Now here we have the combining alignment of two things from each set. The Sun and the Bow, also the Moon and the Spear.

The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear. Habakkuk 3:11

Notice one thing was left out from each set of three things. The stars, and the sword:

Moon - Star - Sun
Spear
- Sword - Bow

The sword and the stars are therefore connected.

And here we can see the Stars are as Figs:
And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. Revelation 6:13

So Eden being as Wilderness, Wilderness as Sword, Sword as Stars, and Stars as Figs.

And there is a Fig connection to Eden, as Adam and Eve wore Fig leaves.

In Genesis 3:17 says:
'Cursed is the ground because of you'

Revelation 22:3 says
'No longer will there be any curse'

There are both cursings and blessings according to the law:

And afterward he read all the words of the law, the blessings and cursings, according to all that is written in the book of the law. Joshua 8:35

If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. Malachi 2:2

The blessings are curses if not heard, and the curses are blessings if heard.

wellwisher

I am of the belief that prophesies is not about a world wide event of the end times, but rather is a type of psychological rebirth process, that occurs at the level of the individual. This explains why, in every generation, some people will feel the "end of times conviction. Some will become obsessed with the symbolism, trying to solve the mystery to help show them the way. Some will succeed the goal and some will also go to destruction; David Koresh, by not reading the signs, properly. But it never happens in a large scale world wide collective way, but it feels like it is about to, by those who enter the rebirth or update process. Not everyone has the calling.

This is why I no longer take the approach of trying to personify symbolism into current events and physical locations, although, these can act as surrogates to help trigger the correct emotional ambiance, within the unconscious mind. Instead, I see the symbolism as connected to our collective human nature and centuries of social sublimation; distorted instincts and human nature. These two extremes are personified by the various symbolism. In that sense, it is connected to all of us, then and now, with each of us having similar collective firmware. Each can transcend within the microcosm of our own minds.

The Whore of Babylon is symbolic of a distorted aspect of human nature symbolized by the "prostitute". The prostitute is someone with a pretty exterior, that can stimulate desire and fantasy. This allure can be natural between mates and lovers. But the whore is all business, and the act is all for money or some other form of payment. This base dynamics is the foundation for many social parallels. Prostitiuton is called the oldest profession; job. This is connected to various sales jobs.

The used car salesman uses similar tactics; smiling face selling fantasy desire to unload a less than optimized car. His lie and fantasy induction has a price; sell the junk for more than it is worth. Madison Avenue makes use of this base firmware to create desire and fantasy to sell merchandise; makeup. Politicians do it to sugar coat poison pills and lies. People on the internet do it, to appear better than they, pandering to fantasies to induce captivate adoration by others.

It is also about the fantasy of material prestige; Babylon wear bobbles, and how a designer label on clothes is somehow magic, that can give you the cloak of craved snob acceptance. It all seems nice, in our collective social fantasy. John is in awe, but it is not real or honest and he sees through the illusion. It drinks the life blood of otherwise good people, who go into such things with an open heart, but get ripped off and disappointment; promises for votes; drunk on the blood of Saints. Too much money is never enough, for some, since this is how they float their boat; power of the prestige of money. It is not about natural feelings. The base of prostitution has many extrapolated faces for both women and men; male's female side; marketing and sales with promises you cannot keep.

Babylon rides a scarlet beast with red connect to emotions. The game is based on feelings and desires.

The Beast turns against the Whore and Whore is burnt with fire. This about the uninstall process of the individual, It shows a change in emotional ambiance that creates an objective POV, that can see the down side of Babylon. All the merchants morn since nobody buys their cargos. There is a connection of Babylon to the conspicuous consumption side of materialism. This transition of destruction symbolizes an awareness that suddenly uninstalls the dynamics of this firmware. One cannot update all the firmware of the mind; get a clean rebirth, with the Babylon firmware active, since it will lead to bugs. Natural clarity is contaminated with collective sales and prestige fantasy.

I was someone who had the call about 40 years ago. In my own experiences, the whore archetype; Babylon, was very active in my personality, and than my circumstances changed and everything feel apart. I lost everything that I thought mattered to be me, to where I could not depend to any pretense of prestige; Babylon; blessed are the poor and embarrassed. This placed me to at crossroads, between trying to rebuild my prestige or just accepting my fate, which made me very vulnerable; with fear.

I accepted vulnerable, which was the wise choice. The fear; symbolic Red Dragon, was inner doubt and visions of glory tryingto change my mind. Bit I held firm to weakness and accepted my humbling fate. The Red Dragon departed and the uninstall was able to begin again. This stage lasted several months. I kept a journal. The rest of the dynamics happened and was quite amazing.

During the symbolic seven plagues, my unconscious mind showed me my entire memory. The memory imagery appeared in cycles, with each cycle going farther and farther backwards in time, toward my earliest memories. Then it strangely cycled through my knowledge of collective history, to get to the roots of change all the way back to ancient times; ancient visions. Then the symbolic; earthquake, leading to the final uninstall of memory, leading to amnesia.

I had to rebuild my ego from scratch. I was still me, but I had little memory other the now. I had to stay mostly alone, to make sure I was not regressing backwards, due to any outside memory and old habits of connected others. I had a few months of paradise, but I was unable to share; the install. I had to then slowly reconnect to culture, in a very controlled family way; growing from a child, to adapt, but also working to maintain the update I got; inner self rapport. My ideas are original since many were derived from the inner self when alone. About 2004; 20 years later from the Whore burning, I started to relearn cultural knowledge and science, and mold these to the outlines that had been inspired.

The above will be addressed by Jesus...

Matthew 23:37
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!"

The Great City that is being addressed is Jerusalem. Jesus is clearly upset. Look at what he said just before that...

Matthew 23:35
That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

The two questions at the beginning of the OP are answered in one verse...
  • After Mystery Babylon drinks the Blood of those slain, the Blood is then symbolically placed upon Jerusalem.
  • The 'all' that were slain is, at minimum, everyone from Abel to Zacharias.
The story does not end there. There is a 'trail of Blood' that we are being led to follow. How is the Blood of those slain placed upon Jerusalem? Jesus gave us another clue...

"...whom ye slew between the temple and the altar."

The area between the Temple and Altar is where the sacrificial animals were slain on Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) so that their Blood could be sprinkled on the Ark of the Covenant...

Leviticus 16:14
"And he shall take of the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it with his finger upon the mercy seat eastward; and before the mercy seat shall he sprinkle of the blood with his finger seven times."

If the Blood of Abel was meant as Atonement, then we should see evidence for it...

Hebrews 12:24
"And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel."

And there we have it. The Blood of the slain that Mystery Babylon drinks ultimately ends up in the Jerusalem Temple as Blood Atonement on the Ark of the Covenant. There is an extraordinarily profound reason for this! This reason effects everyone on Earth.

“Babylon” or “Babylon the Great,” referred to in Revelations, is figurative because it does not have a physical location.(Revelations 17:1, 2) “Waters” is identified in Revelation. 17:15. “Fornication” is referring to spiritual fornication is explained in Revelation 18: 23. It is described as a woman/harlot that rides the symbolic seven-headed beast-a symbol of political world powers identified in Revelation 17:9, 10. She is described to be a city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth. (Revelations 17:18) “Kingdom over the kings of the earth” is not an individual. What entity or concept ever had influence authority over all the kings, nations and people of all times other than false religion and it various components? Compare: Revelation 18:3, 4, 9, 11, 15.

Her other identified characteristics is her drunkenness “with the blood of the holy ones.” (Revelations 18:22-24) Furthermore, because of her influences over governments by misleading them by her spiritualist practices, she either directly or indirectly persecuted/killed those in opposition to her spiritual fornication and false religious practices/doctrines. See for example: Exodus 34:12-16; Isaiah 1:21; Jeremiah 3:6-10. 13; Ezekiel 16:15-17, 20-38; John 15:19; James 4:4: Revelations 18:3, 9, 11. This apostasy has not gone unnoticed and judgment is awaiting her and of those that worship her.-Revelations 17:16; 18:2, 4, 5. In summary, “Babylon/she” is symbolic of the world empire of false religion.