• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mystery Babylon Identified Using Just Two Verses

WonderingWorrier

Unfortunately, I cannot find a relation between Bread vs. Greece or Oil vs. Medo-Persia

Sorry I dont understand why you are showing Greece and Medo-Persia and putting them as a layer with Babylon. How did you put those three together as a specific group layer, and how did you align them into their certain positions if you couldn't find their relation to those positions?

Like I can show you adding a flesh, bone, and blood layer has multiple reasons for doing so.

Brass - Silver - Gold
Bread - Oil - Wine
Flesh - Bone - Blood

As Jesus said the bread is the flesh and the wine is the blood. There are also other bible references to drinking blood, being drunk on blood, blood of the grape, etc.

So can you see how Mystery Babylon could be connected to Gold and Wine, and Blood.

One keyword from each layer.

Brass - Silver - Gold
Bread - Oil - Wine
Flesh - Bone - Blood

I am still seeing Male/Female though...
Thats interesting. Remember I showed you how the wife is as the grapevine (wine), and the wife being turned into a whore. That mystery Babylon is also connected to the wine, the grape vine, the wife, the whore. And the Bible says Babylon is a golden city. So yeah the golden city would be as female.

The Wine seems to match Babylon OK.

Try having a look at the word "mighty" in the Bible. There are 277 verses that contain that specific keyword.

Consider maybe where the mighty word is.

Brass - Silver - Gold
Bread - Oil - Wine
Flesh - Bone - Blood
Spear - Sword - Bow

Mighty could be a clearer match to Babylon than wine. It can also verify the Babylon and wine connection.

Because the Bible says Babylon is a "mighty" city.

Going by Babylon word positioning, and mighty word positioning it does seem that Babylon is in fact a mighty city.
They are words that are in alignment with each other.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Mystery Babylon is a prominent figure in the Christian Bible. There is a lot of misinformation and disinformation about who she is. Fortunately, we can quickly and easily discover the identity of Mystery Babylon using only two verses...

Verse #1
Revelation 18:24
And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

The 'her' being referred to in the above verse is Mystery Babylon. We see that she drinks Blood. Before we interpret the meaning, we must answer a few simple questions:
  • Is Mystery Babylon a literal woman or is she symbolic?
  • Is the Blood literal or symbolic?
Most make the mistake of assuming that the answer to the above two questions is that both Mystery Babylon and the Blood she drinks are symbolic. Wikipedia for example, begins with this sentence...

Babylon the Great, commonly known as the Whore of Babylon, refers to both a symbolic female figure and a place of evil as mentioned in the Book of Revelation of the New Testament.

If we assume, for example, that the Blood she drinks is *not* literal, then we could end up being misled by the choices presented to us such as:
  • Roman Empire
  • Catholic Church
  • Devil's Church
  • Fallen Christianity
  • False Religion
  • Etc.
Obviously, the above entities did not drink the literal Blood of all who were slain since Adam and Eve. Thus, the conclusion would be that the Blood must be symbolic. However, if that conclusion is wrong, then we will have major interpretation problems moving forward. Sadly, this appears to be the case currently with most doctrines out there.

What if we interpreted the Blood as being literal? Would this be a ludicrous endeavor, or would it finally reveal what so many have been searching for ever since the Bible was written? For those that are prudent in their research, a major clue is given in the 'Thelema' section of the Wikipedia link...

In the creed of the Gnostic Mass she is also identified with Mother Earth, in her most fertile sense.

Now we are getting somewhere. Could Mystery Babylon be symbolic of Mother Earth? If this is the case, then we could potentially see how she is able to drink the *literal* Blood of *all* who were slain. Earth has been around for a long time! In fact, Mother Earth was around when the very first person was slain. Did she literally drink their Blood? Perhaps if we had a Time Machine, we could find out... or we could simply look at our second verse.

Verse #2
Genesis 4:11
And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand.

And there we have it. Mother Earth, aka Mystery Babylon, drank the literal Blood of Abel, the very first person who was ever slain. We now have our answer as to how literal we should interpret the first verse.
  • Mystery Babylon is symbolic of Mother Earth.
  • The Blood she drinks of all who were slain is literal.
Just to be sure we will double check...

Isaiah 26:21
For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

We now have the necessary proof required to accurately identify Mystery Babylon. Earth is the one who drank the literal Blood of the slain. She will disclose said Blood on Resurrection Day.

Well, that was easy! Or was it?

There is still some 'fine print' to go over...
  • What is Mother Earth symbolic of in the Bible?
  • Why is the Harlot described as a 'Great City'?
  • Why does Mystery Babylon drink Blood in the first place?
  • What happens to the Blood after she drinks it?
  • Who are the 'all' that were slain?
We will have to 'dig' deeper to find out. :cool:

"Babylon the Great" is the Roman Empire, "Babylon"-- feminine terminology-- 1 Peter [5] 13 is the city of Rome.

Yokefellow

Sorry I dont understand why you are showing Greece and Medo-Persia and putting them as a layer with Babylon. How did you put those three together as a specific group layer, and how did you align them into their certain positions if you couldn't find their relation to those positions?

I was trying to brainstorm, and I failed. However, your posts are helping me see something new regarding how Genomes may have a hierarchy...

Gold = Best Genes
Silver = Better Genes
Brass = Good Genes
Clay = Not so Good Genes
Iron = Technology as Salvation

The further Mankind goes into the future, the worse its Genetics become. It is as if we are devolving to a point where humans will become too inbred to survive. The Iron therefore is where the Clay is mingled in order to salvage what is left...

Daniel 2:43
"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

It reminds me of the 'Lead into Gold' themes of the Alchemists. The word 'cleave' is in reference to the 'old fashioned' way of procreation (i.e., sex). The verse is teaching that the mingling of Seed is done a different way. Instead of cleaving, it is done through Iron Technology (Genetic Engineering).

Like I can show you adding a flesh, bone, and blood layer has multiple reasons for doing so.

Brass - Silver - Gold
Bread - Oil - Wine
Flesh - Bone - Blood

As Jesus said the bread is the flesh and the wine is the blood. There are also other bible references to drinking blood, being drunk on blood, blood of the grape, etc.

Maybe you are seeing Body Soul Spirt?

Bread = Body
Wine = Spirit
Blood = Soul

It is interesting that the statue of Nebuchadnezzar uses Gold, Silver, Brass, etc. to create a Human. Look at this verse...

Colossians 2:19
"And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God."

Could it be...

Head = Gold = Spirit
Breast = Silver = Soul
Belly and Thighs = Brass = Body

Just a guess.

Song Of Solomon 5:11
"His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven."

So can you see how Mystery Babylon could be connected to Gold and Wine, and Blood.

One keyword from each layer.

Brass - Silver - Gold
Bread - Oil - Wine
Flesh - Bone - Blood

Thats interesting. Remember I showed you how the wife is as the grapevine (wine), and the wife being turned into a whore. That mystery Babylon is also connected to the wine, the grape vine, the wife, the whore. And the Bible says Babylon is a golden city. So yeah the golden city would be as female.

In my opinion, the Golden Cup is a symbol of the corrupt Zygote we are all conceived into. Her 'Wine' is what we drank to become 'Born Again' into this prison planet...

Revelation 17:2
"With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication."

There you go. The Revelation of what Wine really means is right there. Fornication is literal. The contents of the Golden Cup are what they are and is no changing it. The theme is consistent throughout the Bible.

Perhaps the literal meaning is too much for people to bear, so they change the meaning of Wine into 'false preaching' or some nonsense. They change Mystery Babylon from representing the Earth Mother into representing a 'Harlot Church'. The profound meanings all become watered down and from there it becomes an 'our denomination vs. their denomination' false doctrine.

Jesus is teaching the opposite of the Golden Cup. To partake of his flesh is to partake of the Fruit of the Tree of Life.

Try having a look at the word "mighty" in the Bible. There are 277 verses that contain that specific keyword.

Consider maybe where the mighty word is.

Brass - Silver - Gold
Bread - Oil - Wine
Flesh - Bone - Blood
Spear - Sword - Bow

Mighty could be a clearer match to Babylon than wine. It can also verify the Babylon and wine connection.

Because the Bible says Babylon is a "mighty" city.

Going by Babylon word positioning, and mighty word positioning it does seem that Babylon is in fact a mighty city.
They are words that are in alignment with each other.

Your post is enlightening. I found the word 'Mighty' connected with Advanced Genetics...

Genesis 6:4
"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

Genesis 18:18
"Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?"

Exodus 1:7
"And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them."

Zechariah 10:7
"And they of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice as through wine: yea, their children shall see it, and be glad; their heart shall rejoice in the LORD."

The Heart is where the DNA Tables are written. :heartarrow:

Yokefellow

"Babylon the Great" is the Roman Empire, "Babylon"-- feminine terminology-- 1 Peter [5] 13 is the city of Rome.

Hi @metis .

Here we see that Babylon is a Great City...

Revelation 14:8
"And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication."

Could it be that the Great City of Babylon is where Jesus was crucified, i.e., Jerusalem?

Revelation 11:8
"And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified."

Could it also be that the Harlot City is resurrected, cleaned up and Born Again just like we are?

Revelation 21:10
"And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God"

Is the Love of God great enough to salvage his Bride?

Revelation 21:2
"And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."

Perhaps it is the greatest Love story ever told and that we should all Love our Moms. Yes, both of them. :)

crossbody

Mystery Babylon is a prominent figure in the Christian Bible. There is a lot of misinformation and disinformation about who she is. Fortunately, we can quickly and easily discover the identity of Mystery Babylon using only two verses...

Verse #1
Revelation 18:24
And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

There is still some 'fine print' to go over...
  • What is Mother Earth symbolic of in the Bible?
  • Why is the Harlot described as a 'Great City'?
  • Why does Mystery Babylon drink Blood in the first place?
  • What happens to the Blood after she drinks it?
  • Who are the 'all' that were slain?
We will have to 'dig' deeper to find out. :cool:
The blood of:

1. prophets
2. saints
3. all slain upon the earth

Revelation 18:24 seems to also refer to the lost, the unsaved, heathens, etc... It's all the blood found in Mystery Babylon of those slain. There is the blood of those beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God and for those who had not worshipped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. I'm wondering if this is two different things... blood of the slain vs. blood of the beheaded?

A harlot is known for turning against her own husband and/or morality. The harlot could be described as the Great City because she turns against her own people, tricks them, and has their own military take them hostage. She does so in a city that has great power -international power of darkness.

Mystery Babylon drinks the blood because she will kill for power, position, and authority. God owns the cattle on a thousand hills; which means God has money, gold, etc... Money is the root of all evil, so Mystery Babylon will drink blood to get money, keep control of money, and to steal and rob others of money. She will drink the blood to try to be like God in that God is powerful. Mystery Babylon is a dragon trouncing any and all for power.

crossbody

The above will be answered now. Simply put, Mother Earth is a type of anthropomorphism of our own Biological Mother, beginning with the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil in the Garden of Eden...
...a type of anthropomorphism, which means the attribution of human characteristics or behavior to a god, animal, or object. If there is a Mother Earth then both Babylon the nation, and the Great City Babylon are some of her very evil, wicked, and rebellious children. I just refer to the earth as "earth"

crossbody

Hebrews 12:24
"And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel."

And there we have it. The Blood of the slain that Mystery Babylon drinks ultimately ends up in the Jerusalem Temple as Blood Atonement on the Ark of the Covenant. There is an extraordinarily profound reason for this! This reason effects everyone on Earth.
What it the reason?

Also didn't we move on from blood through Christ Jesus to the abomination of desolation being in Jerusalem?

Yokefellow

What is Mother Earth?
Who is Mother Earth?

From what the Bible is ultimately trying to teach us, Mother Earth represents a portion of the Genetics we inherited on our Mother's side when we were conceived. The other portion, from our Father' side, came from the Serpent, i.e., Satan.

Yokefellow

The blood of:

1. prophets
2. saints
3. all slain upon the earth

Revelation 18:24 seems to also refer to the lost, the unsaved, heathens, etc... It's all the blood found in Mystery Babylon of those slain.

Agreed.

There is the blood of those beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God and for those who had not worshipped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. I'm wondering if this is two different things... blood of the slain vs. blood of the beheaded?

That would make sense. The Slain could be both Saved and Unsaved, while those beheaded for their testimony are Saved only.

A harlot is known for turning against her own husband and/or morality. The harlot could be described as the Great City because she turns against her own people, tricks them, and has their own military take them hostage. She does so in a city that has great power -international power of darkness.

Mystery Babylon drinks the blood because she will kill for power, position, and authority. God owns the cattle on a thousand hills; which means God has money, gold, etc... Money is the root of all evil, so Mystery Babylon will drink blood to get money, keep control of money, and to steal and rob others of money. She will drink the blood to try to be like God in that God is powerful. Mystery Babylon is a dragon trouncing any and all for power.

There are verses in the Bible describing female animals vehemently protecting their young. I feel there is a similar theme with Mystery Babylon. She wants us here with her.

Last edited:

Yokefellow

...a type of anthropomorphism, which means the attribution of human characteristics or behavior to a god, animal, or object.

Exactly.

If there is a Mother Earth then both Babylon the nation, and the Great City Babylon are some of her very evil, wicked, and rebellious children.

I believe the overall meaning is that we are all her rebellious children...

Romans 3:23
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God"

Jesus taught that we need to Love one another and forgive...

Luke 6:37
"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven"

I believe forgiveness includes both Mystery Babylon and Satan. Not an easy thing to do I suppose.

I just refer to the earth as "earth"

Christians are often told that the concept of Mother Earth is 'pagan', and so the idea is foreign to them.

Yokefellow

What it the reason?

The Tabernacles and Temples in the Bible are representative of Eukaryotic Cells...

mhp-0707.png
mhp-0709.png

Throughout the year, the duties performed by the various individuals inside said Tabernacles and Temples mimic the basic functions of keeping a Biological Cell alive. For example, the services performed on the Altar of Burnt Sacrifice mimic how food is turned into energy. In other words, the sacrifices were God's food so to speak.

Here we see the 'secret' being revealed...

Isaiah 1:11
"To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats."

God asks, "What is the point of the Burnt Offering?" The answer is that he eats them. Note that other sacrifices are eaten by the individuals taking care of the 'Cell'...

"This is in contrast to other forms of sacrifice (entitled zevach or zevach shelamim), which was partly burnt and most of it eaten in communion at a sacrificial meal."

As far as the Ark of the Covenant, that is special. Once a year on Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) the Tabernacles and Temples switch roles. They are no longer representative of a generic Eukaryotic Cell, but a special Cell called a Zygote. It is the Female Egg Cell at the moment of conception.

The High Priest switches wardrobe as well. He basically becomes a Holy Genetic Engineer that enters into the Egg Cell to fertilize it. Think of how Jesus (as his own Father) conceived himself as the Son...

Matthew 1:20
"But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
"

Sprinkling the Blood therefore represents Egg Cell Fertilization. Generally speaking, the process teaches Reincarnation with the exception of Jesus. The whole point of Jesus sprinkling his Blood in the Heart of the Earth (Most Holy Place) of Mary's Womb was to rescue all of humanity from the 'Reincarnation Trap' we are stuck in. Not everyone made it to Heaven in the Old Testament.

Also didn't we move on from blood through Christ Jesus to the abomination of desolation being in Jerusalem?

Many Christians believe that a so called 'Third Temple' must be built in Jerusalem to fulfill Prophecy. I do not agree with those interpretations.

Jesus taught that the Body is the Temple...

John 2:20-21
"Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body."

Notice the number forty-six? We have forty-six Chromosomes. Long story short, I believe that the Abomination of Desolation is Transhumanism, which may be synonymous with the Mark of the Beast. In other words, an idol is added to the Conception process...

mhp-0816.png

If we take what I just wrote about the Daily Sacrifice being the food and nourishment that a Eukaryotic Cell needs, and add them to the verses in Daniel, something interesting happens...

Daniel 8:13
"Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?"

Daniel 11:31
"And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate."

Daniel 12:11

"And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days."

We find that the verses are not speaking of a 'Third Temple in Israel', but rather the verses are teaching that there will be a fundamental change to Humans that have been Genetically Engineered. Basically, they will be made of specialized Eukaryotic Cells that do not need food, i.e., they no longer require the Daily Sacrifice. They will obtain their energy by some other method (e.g., Electricity, Battery, etc.).

Think of someone downloading their Spirit into a Quantum Computer. It is a Covenant with Death...

mhp-0824.jpg

While this may sound absurd, we have verses that teach us that those who accept the Covenant will seek death and not find it...

Revelation 9:6
"And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

Of course, we no longer have to wonder if these things are being created as we speak. The 'Powers That Be' have made it very clear that their goal is to do this very thing...

1705910644435.png

The bottom line is that God is not petty. God is not going to get all mad and offended because some Pope, or some idiot, sits in some brick-and-mortar Temple somewhere proclaiming to be God. The world is filled with those types of people. Proclaiming to be God is something that folks do every day.

No, the final straw is when Man creates the Image of the Beast, the Abomination of Desolation, the Little Horn, Man 2.0. God has no choice but to shut the experiment down and conclude that Mankind is a failure. We will have left God no choice at that point.

All is fair. All is just.

crossbody

From what the Bible is ultimately trying to teach us, Mother Earth represents a portion of the Genetics we inherited on our Mother's side when we were conceived. The other portion, from our Father' side, came from the Serpent, i.e., Satan.
thank you for explaining it so well

crossbody

As far as the Ark of the Covenant, that is special. Once a year on Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) the Tabernacles and Temples switch roles. They are no longer representative of a generic Eukaryotic Cell, but a special Cell called a Zygote. It is the Female Egg Cell at the moment of conception.
Are these teachings of a genetic Eukaryotic Cell and a Zygote affiliated with the Masons/Freemasons or illuminate?

crossbody

It refers to the Roman Empire because it mimics the Babylonian Exile centuries before.
The Great City of Babylon cannot be Rome because God says that... modern Babylon has a mother. Iran, Iraq, Israel, and Rome do not have a mother. They are all original ancient places. In Jeremiah 50 God is speaking of modern Babylon as we know ancient Babylon will never rise again to power. The verse below mentions a "nation" which is Babylon America, and the Great City Babylon is New York City full of international wickedness from the United Nations and other "hidden" entities. Modern Babylon America's mother is England.

Jeremiah 50:12-14 Your mother shall be sore confounded; she that bare you shall be ashamed: behold, the hindermost of the nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert.

WonderingWorrier

I was trying to brainstorm, and I failed

You were thinking of "where the words are saying". Thats not a fail.

Seemed like you were trying to position the two nations mentioned in Daniel.

Lets take a closer look at it.

Maybe this?

Brass - Silver - Gold
Greece - Medo-Persia - Babylon

Bread - Oil - Wine
Greece - Medo-Persia - Babylon

The Wine seems to match Babylon OK.

Unfortunately, I cannot find a relation between Bread vs. Greece or Oil vs. Medo-Persia

I can see there are Sheep and Goat connections to them both:

"The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king" Daniel 8:20-21.

I will add the cattle, goat, sheep layer that I mentioned earlier so you can see their positioning better.

Brass - Silver - Gold
Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Cattle - Goat - Sheep

As you can see Greece as a goat would be connected to Oil (2nd position), and Medo-Persia as a Sheep would be connected to Wine (3rd Position). Therefore Medo-Persia could be put in the same place as Babylon, Wine.

I could show you a direct goat/oil connection to help with verifying a goat would be the same as oil. There is a connection in the Wilderness.

I will add the Exodus layer to show it.
"For they were departed from Rephidim, and were come to the desert of Sinai, and had pitched in the wilderness; and there Israel camped before the mount". Exodus

Brass - Silver - Gold
Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Cattle - Goat - Sheep
Desert - Wilderness - Mountain

Can you see the goat is in the wilderness?
And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness. Leviticus 16:22

And can you also see the Olive Oil tree is in the wilderness?
I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the ****tah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together:

So Goat and Oil, are as Wilderness. Thats a Goat/Oil connection.
The Wilderness throughout the Bible refers to this specific position. It can be shown to be Eden.

There you go. The Revelation of what Wine really means is right there. Fornication is literal. The contents of the Golden Cup are what they are and is no changing it. The theme is consistent throughout the Bible.

Please consider the nakedness of the grapevine wife that was turned into a whore.

And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat? Genesis 3:11

So they become as God/s. But they lose their hearts.

Whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart. Hosea 4:11

Consider Jesus going into the Wilderness (Eden) to be tempted, and he was shown a great Mountain which he refused.
The Bible says don't eat the forbidden fruit, and it says don't touch the mountain.

And thou shalt set bounds unto the people round about, saying, Take heed to yourselves, that ye go not up into the mount, or touch the border of it: whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death: Exodus19:12

WonderingWorrier

It reminds me of the 'Lead into Gold' themes of the Alchemists.

Regarding Lead into Gold. Notice this specific law of metals commanded to Moses has an order of Gold down to Lead.

And Eleazar the priest said unto the men of war which went to the battle, This is the ordinance of the law which the Lord commanded Moses; Only the gold, and the silver, the brass, the iron, the tin, and the lead. Numbers 31:21-22

Maybe the "philosophers stone" is simply the heart of a philosopher:

Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the Lord of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the Lord of hosts. Zechariah 7:12

See here in the metal order the Earth is as Iron, and the heaven above the Earth is as Brass:

Lead - Tin - Iron - Brass - Silver - Gold

And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron. Deuteronomy 28:23

So considering the iron and the clay:
But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand. Isaiah 64:8

Perhaps we are the clay, on Earth (iron). Above us are the higher places of Brass, Silver, and Gold.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The Great City of Babylon cannot be Rome because God says that... modern Babylon has a mother. Iran, Iraq, Israel, and Rome do not have a mother. They are all original ancient places. In Jeremiah 50 God is speaking of modern Babylon as we know ancient Babylon will never rise again to power. The verse below mentions a "nation" which is Babylon America, and the Great City Babylon is New York City full of international wickedness from the United Nations and other "hidden" entities. Modern Babylon America's mother is England.

Jeremiah 50:12-14 Your mother shall be sore confounded; she that bare you shall be ashamed: behold, the hindermost of the nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert.
Theologians well know what it meant, plus it's logical based on Jewish history.

River Sea

@crossbody

I'm curious: who's the mother of modern-day India and the Indus Valley from the past? Indus Valley's grandmother many times over to the Abrahamic religions?