• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mystery Babylon Identified Using Just Two Verses

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
I was explaining the logic of the silver fig, along with gold apple, and brass pomegranate. They are symbol alignments.

Are you able to follow this line of thought as to how one word means another.

Figs means Stars:
And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. Revelation 6:13

Pomegranate - Fig - Apple
Moon - Star - Sun

I will now explain why Stars means Sword:

Sword is one of these three weapons:

Therefore set I in the lower places behind the wall, and on the higher places, I even set the people after their families with their swords, their spears, and their bows. Nehemiah 4:13

And the moon, stars, and sun are as another three things:

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Luke 21:25

Here I can show Star means Sword, because of the connecting of the weapons, to the sun, moon, and stars:

The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear. Habakkuk 3:11

See the sun and moon, arrows (bow), and spear.

Notice the stars were not mentioned in this verse, just as the sword was not mentioned. Therefore the star is the sword.

Moon - Stars - Sun
Spear - Sword - Bow

And the sword is dust (Notice the stubble is bow)

Who raised up the righteous man from the east, called him to his foot, gave the nations before him, and made him rule over kings? he gave them as the dust to his sword, and as driven stubble to his bow. Isaiah 41:2

Spear - Sword - Bow
Straw - Dust - Stubble

And the dust is as Silver:
Though he heap up silver as the dust, and prepare raiment as the clay; Job 27:16

Knowing the alignment of these symbols shows logic and reasoning of the silver fig.

Brass - Silver - Gold
Pomegranate - Fig - Apple
Moon - Stars - Sun
Spear - Sword - Bow
Straw - Dust - Stubble

So just as there is Gold Apple, and Brass Pomegranate, there is Silver Fig.
There are few rules that you miss.
-The law of the flesh and the law of the spirit
-the sign in the flesh and the sign in the spirit
-faith in the flesh and faith in the spirit

Read:
-Romans 3:19-20 , 8:2-17
-Galatians 3-23-26

The flesh and the Spirit are not only opposed to one another; the Apostle Paul’s description of this conflict in Galatians 5 makes it clear that they are mortal enemies.

So this pattern is now divided in 2 tables
One according to the flesh and one according to the Spirit.

WonderingWorrier

There are few rules that you miss.
-The law of the flesh and the law of the spirit
-the sign in the flesh and the sign in the spirit
-faith in the flesh and faith in the spirit

Read:
-Romans 3:19-20 , 8:2-17
-Galatians 3-23-26

The flesh and the Spirit are not only opposed to one another; the Apostle Paul’s description of this conflict in Galatians 5 makes it clear that they are mortal enemies.

So this pattern is now divided in 2 tables
One according to the flesh and one according to the Spirit.

Yeah I know those rules. Flesh and Spirit are at opposite ends of the scale. They are the low and the high.

Considering Spirit as Wine:
And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Ephesians 5:18.

Listen carefully.
I know the rules of the Flesh, Bone, and Blood.
Are the same rules of the Bread, Oil, and the Wine.

And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart. Psalm 104:15

Hence it is as Jesus said: The Bread is my Flesh, and the Wine is my Blood.

Bread - Oil - Wine
Flesh
- Bone - Blood

The Bread is in alignment with Flesh, and Wine is in alignment with Blood.

Just as Oil is in alignment with Bones:
As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones. Psalm 109:18

Bread - Oil - Wine
Flesh - Bone - Blood

And Bones is in alignment with Sword:
As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God? Psalm 42:10

Bread - Oil - Wine
Flesh - Bone - Blood
Spear - Sword - Bow

Ebionite

Yes.

Behold, his soul [which] is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, [he is] a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and [is] as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:
Habakkuk 2:4-5

For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, [which] shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.
Zechariah 11:16

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Yeah I know those rules. Flesh and Spirit are at opposite ends of the scale. They are the low and the high.

Considering Spirit as Wine:
And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Ephesians 5:18.

Listen carefully.
I know the rules of the Flesh, Bone, and Blood.
Are the same rules of the Bread, Oil, and the Wine.

And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart. Psalm 104:15

Hence it is as Jesus said: The Bread is my Flesh, and the Wine is my Blood.

Bread - Oil - Wine
Flesh
- Bone - Blood

Just as Oil is in alignment with Bones:
As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones. Psalm 109:18

Bread - Oil - Wine
Flesh - Bone - Blood

And Bones is in alignment with Sword:
As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God? Psalm 42:10

Bread - Oil - Wine
Flesh - Bone - Blood
Spear - Sword - Bow
You say that you understand , and you make the same mistake again.

Law of the Flesh - Law of The Spirit
(Read what i noted in the previous posts)

Each word is represented differently
-Flesh represents one symbol in the Law of the Flesh , and another in the Law of The Spirit
-Spirit represents one symbol in the Law of the Flesh , and another in the Law of The Spirit

So the alingment of the words is different in the Law of the Flesh and in the Law of the Spirit.

Everything that you point just try to divide it in two tabels.

I hope you can understand my point now..

Last edited:

WonderingWorrier

You say that you understand , and you make the same mistake again.

Law of the Flesh - Law of The Spirit
(Read what i noted in the previous posts)

Each word is represented differently
-Flesh represents one symbol in the Law of the Flesh , and another in the Law of The Spirit
-Spirit represents one symbol in the Law of the Flesh , and another in the Law of The Spirit

So the alingment of the words is different in the Law of the Flesh and in the Law of the Spirit.

Everything that you point just try to divide it in two tabels.

I hope you can understand my point now..

Sorry I dont understand the mistake that you say I am making.
Can you please show me an example of what you are saying.

Yokefellow

My theory is that these 3 symbols are in unity like the Father , The Son and The Holy Spirit.

I found something that relates. The Trinity sits on the Throne in Revelation...

Revelation 4:2
"And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne."

It is One Being that is sitting, yet they are three...

Father = 'He that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone'
Word = 'Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes'
Holy Spirit = 'Seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth'

The Throne itself is like the Heart surrounded by twenty-four ribs...

1 Abraham.png

I believe it is Abraham's Bosom, hence the Father is like Abraham and the Slain Lamb is like Abraham's Seed (Word of God).

The 'Tables of the Heart' is where the 'Love' is...

Deuteronomy 6:5
"And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might."

The Saved wait there until Abraham's wife Sarah (New Jerusalem) shows up to consummate the marriage...

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

They then 'enter the Gates of the Womb' of New Jerusalem to partake of the Fruit of the Tree of Life Ovary to become Born Again...

1 Sarah.png

The Lamb sitting on the masculine throne 'fertilizes' the Tree Ovary.

A question , i see that you understand pattern , interested in working together ?

What did you have in mind?

Yokefellow

I think you are correct the Stars are as Children. But you could be wrong about the Sun.

My reference is from this verse...

Genesis 37:9-10
"And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me. And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth?"

We can see how the Sun, Moon and Stars relate to the Father, Mother and Siblings.

If we take this concept further, we discover that the Woman of the Apocalypse is most likely a vision of Sarah. The Moon is the Zygote in her Womb. The Sun she is clothed with is Abraham's Seed. It is a picture of Conception. The Stars she is crowned with are the future Children that will come from this union...

Rev12_woman.jpeg

Here you can see wife means grape vine, and children means olive trees:

Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table. Psalm 128:3

That is a good example to use. What I do in my research is I use the 'Kingdom of God Within' to ultimately decipher the Code. In other words, I relate the symbols to human anatomy and physiology so that I can understand how they all relate to Salvation (DNA Upgrade/Glorified Body).

Fruitful Vine = DNA/Nucleobases
Olive Plants = Chromatids

Thus, the Two Olive Trees that are 'joined together' represent two Chromatids that join to form a Chromosome...

mhp-0451.png

Two Witnesses Chromosome.png

The Candlestick is Mitochondrial DNA.

That is what it means in revelation as to the marriage of the lamb.

I view the Marriage Supper (Conception) as Lamb (Sperm/Seed of Abraham) fertilizing the Fruit (Ovum) of the Tree of Life (Ovary) via the River of Life (Semen) that proceeds from the Phallic Throne of the Father.

Thy wife shall be an harlot in the city

Both Earthly Jerusalem (city) and Heavenly Jerusalem (city) represent a Uterus. One births a body of corruption, the other births the Glorified Body.

and thy sons and thy daughters shall fall by the sword,

Sword is the Word...

Ephesians 6:17
"And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God"

Seed is the Word.

Remember Children are as olive trees

Olive Trees = Chromatids.

Two Chromatids Joined (One from Mother, the other from the Father) = Conception, i.e., Child is conceived.

Children and sword are in symbol alignment.

The Seed is the Word. The Sword is the Word. Children are often referred to as Seed.

So the wife was made a whore. So the word/symbol Harlot/Whore is also in alignment with the Gold, the Blood, and the Wine.

The Golden Cup is a Zygote. The Blood and Wine represent DNA.

Again, God is teaching that the Genome of Mankind *must* either be upgraded or destroyed. The Bible outlines this process in specific detail so that we all have an understanding of how the process is going to work and that there are no surprises.

Attachments

• mhp-0721.jpg
    mhp-0721.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 21

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
What did you have in mind?
So , what me , you and @WonderingWorrier stated is connected somehow.It has to be , it has the same code of giving solutions in positions.
Every word is there , because is there with a reason.

What i am talking about is going from the begining to the end.
Seek through everything and connect everything.

Look at this:

Every ancient alphabet has always from day one,with each letter had a mystyreous number assosiated with a letter
I suppose that you know that the study of that code is called gematria - atomic mass of the elements.
The numbers of the atomic mass are the numbers that equate to the mysterious letters in the ancient alphabets.
What that means is when you look at human DNA or the DNA in every life the numbers that equate to those become:
1 - 5 - 6 - 3

Element
Hydrogen: 1 - mass , 1 - gematria
Nitrogen: 5 - mass , 5 - gematria
Oxygen: 6 - mass 6 - gematria
Carbon: 3 - mass , 3 - gematria

Literally reads , literal

God - eternal - within - the body

It is in Hebrew , in Arabic and in Sanskrit(an ancient Indo-European language of India) - three of the root languages

This is not just using facts for some agenda , this is real.
It is valid.

Last edited:

Yokefellow

So , what me , you and @WonderingWorrier stated is connected somehow.It has to be , it has the same code of giving solutions in positions.
Every word is there , because is there with a reason.

What I am seeing (at least in the Bible) is that the Code ultimately has to do with the genomes of all life on Earth. It is the Book with Seven Seals in Revelation. It is basically a 'seed bank' in the form of genetic sequences that only the Slain Lamb can gain ownership rights to, purchased with Blood.

There are Codons embedded in the Old Testament. Maybe in the New Testament as well.

What i am talking about is going from the begining to the end.
Seek through everything and connect everything.

I have been attempting to do something like that. I may have to train an A.I. to help as it takes a long time to do.

Look at this:

Every ancient alphabet has always from day one,with each letter had a mystyreous number assosiated with a letter
I suppose that you know that the study of that code is called gematria - atomic mass of the elements.

I have not had much success with Gematria.

The numbers of the atomic mass are the numbers that equate to the mysterious letters in the ancient alphabets.
What that means is when you look at human DNA or the DNA in every life the numbers that equate to those become:
1 - 5 - 6 - 3

Element
Hydrogen: 1 - mass , 1 - gematria
Nitrogen: 5 - mass , 5 - gematria
Oxygen: 6 - mass 6 - gematria
Carbon: 3 - mass , 3 - gematria

In my research, I have found that the Atomic Number matches with Scripture quite often. In this image we see that Nitrogen has an Atomic Number of seven...

Nitrogen.png

Nitrogen Bases are a major component of DNA, hence the Book with Seven Seals (Book of Nitrogen Bases).

Carbon would be '6' or '666'.

Literally reads , literal

God - eternal - within - the body

It is in Hebrew , in Arabic and in Sanskrit(an ancient Indo-European language of India) - three of the root languages

This is not just using facts for some agenda , this is real.
It is valid.

Gregg Braden's research is interesting. I love that phrase 'God - eternal - within - the body'. Someone is going to eventually put those Codons together. I am not sure if this will be a good thing or bad. Is it a Trojan Horse? We shall see.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
What I am seeing (at least in the Bible) is that the Code ultimately has to do with the genomes of all life on Earth. It is the Book with Seven Seals in Revelation. It is basically a 'seed bank' in the form of genetic sequences that only the Slain Lamb can gain ownership rights to, purchased with Blood.

There are Codons embedded in the Old Testament. Maybe in the New Testament as well.

I have been attempting to do something like that. I may have to train an A.I. to help as it takes a long time to do.

I have not had much success with Gematria.

In my research, I have found that the Atomic Number matches with Scripture quite often. In this image we see that Nitrogen has an Atomic Number of seven...

Nitrogen Bases are a major component of DNA, hence the Book with Seven Seals (Book of Nitrogen Bases).

Carbon would be '6' or '666'.

Gregg Braden's research is interesting. I love that phrase 'God - eternal - within - the body'. Someone is going to eventually put those Codons together. I am not sure if this will be a good thing or bad. Is it a Trojan Horse? We shall see.

It's not just Gregg , recently there is new research that leads to something amazing.

I can develop a program to help a little bit , we don't have to do anything except following rules.But that requires time.

I know math , i know language , i recognize pattern better then 99 % of people.

I mentioned working together because team is always better.
2 heads think better then one
4 better the two
And so on and so forth..

What we talk about is de-coding and it requires long-time work.

TaNaKh , NT , Quran.

I am making a team for sure , if you are interested , contact me.

WonderingWorrier

What I do in my research is I use the 'Kingdom of God Within' to ultimately decipher the Code. In other words, I relate the symbols to human anatomy and physiology so that I can understand how they all relate to Salvation (DNA Upgrade/Glorified Body).

Can you explain your research procedure to arrive at your certain conclusions. I would like to have a closer look at your line of thought.

Like how you say the 24 elders in Revelation is talking about the 24 ribs of a person. Are there other connections besides the sharing of the same number? Like do you think every time the word "elder" is mentioned in the Bible it is also referring to ribs?

Thus, the Two Olive Trees that are 'joined together' represent two Chromatids that join to form a Chromosome...

I'm curious. You mention two olive trees "joined together". Is that the reason why you put Ephraim and Judah as being the two Olive trees, because there is a verse in the Bible that puts Ephraim and Judah together as two sticks.

Or do you have other reasons why you say Judah and Ephraim are olive trees?

Yokefellow

Can you explain your research procedure to arrive at your certain conclusions. I would like to have a closer look at your line of thought.

There are several methods that I use. One of them is to do word studies. I use the KJV the most because of how it is structured. I utilize a free software called 'Pure Bible Search'.

For example, I will type in the word 'Star' and study all of the verses it is used in to look for patterns...

1704572387311.png

Because the Bible is its own dictionary and thesaurus, I am able to learn what Star actually means, as opposed to how a modern dictionary defines it. When all of the evidence is added up, we see that a Star is associated with certain concepts like...
  • Angels and Fallen Angels
  • Children
  • Siblings
  • Seed
  • Conception and Birth
  • Becoming Born Again
From there I can use the info to tackle more difficult passages.

Like how you say the 24 elders in Revelation is talking about the 24 ribs of a person. Are there other connections besides the sharing of the same number? Like do you think every time the word "elder" is mentioned in the Bible it is also referring to ribs?

That is a good question because the word 'Rib' is not used very often in the Bible which makes it difficult to decipher what it is about Ribs that has to do with Elders.

One of the more famous uses of the word Rib is of course in Genesis...

Genesis 2:22
"And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man."

Because I believe that the original plan that God had for Man was for Man to help God create Life from scratch, I view the Rib as having something to do with DNA, Genetic Engineering and Cloning. It represents that process so to speak.

This verse has the word Rib associated with Blood...

2 Samuel 3:27
"And when Abner was returned to Hebron, Joab took him aside in the gate to speak with him quietly, and smote him there under the fifth rib, that he died, for the blood of Asahel his brother."

Blood is representative of DNA in the Bible. The 'Fifth Rib' makes me think of Uracil for some reason.

We have this interesting verse...

John 19:34
"But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water."

The Blood of Jesus is associated with the 'side' of a person.

And finally...

Daniel 7:5
"And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh."

Scholars suggest that the Ribs represent kingdoms. More specifically, the conquering of kingdoms (e.g. Babylon, Lydia, and Egypt)...

From my research, I have concluded that the phrase 'Kingdom of God' is a parable for Genomic information (like a Seed Bank). Thus, the Ribs (Kingdoms) represent Genomes.

If I then combine the above evidence with Revelation, I may conclude that the Twenty-Four Elders are Genetic Engineers that are in charge of how the Genome (Blood) of Man gets upgraded. They are old and wise and know what to do and what not to do. They also perform a guardian role. The Slain Lamb is there to represent the Blood of Jesus, so it all fits. The Scroll with Seven Seals is a book of Genomes (Seed Bank).

I'm curious. You mention two olive trees "joined together". Is that the reason why you put Ephraim and Judah as being the two Olive trees, because there is a verse in the Bible that puts Ephraim and Judah together as two sticks.

Yes. I believe the 'Two Sticks' prophecy regarding Judah and Ephraim represent the final DNA upgrade process into the Glorified Body. :)

WonderingWorrier

That is a good question because the word 'Rib' is not used very often in the Bible which makes it difficult to decipher what it is about Ribs that has to do with Elders.

So you are saying for me to understand "Rib" means "Elder", first I need to understand "Rib" as "Blood"?

This verse has the word Rib associated with Blood...

2 Samuel 3:27
"And when Abner was returned to Hebron, Joab took him aside in the gate to speak with him quietly, and smote him there under the fifth rib, that he died, for the blood of Asahel his brother."

Ok. There is one Bible verse that contains both rib and blood in the KJV. But there are also 46 Bible verses that associate "blood" with "hand".
So what makes "hand" wrong connection, and "rib" as the right connection?

Yes. I believe the 'Two Sticks' prophecy regarding Judah and Ephraim represent the final DNA upgrade process into the Glorified Body

I would like to know why you are saying Judah and Ephraim are olive trees.
Where is that connection?

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Ok. There is one Bible verse that contains both rib and blood in the KJV. But there are also 46 Bible verses that associate "blood" with "hand".
This is a very,very good question.

I have a theory

What does the number 46 represent?

Maybe Chromosomes?
Chromosomes are threadlike structures made of protein and a single molecule of DNA that serve to carry the genomic information from cell to cell. In plants and animals (including humans), chromosomes reside in the nucleus of cells. Humans have 22 pairs of numbered chromosomes (autosomes) and one pair of sex chromosomes (XX or XY), for a total of 46. Each pair contains two chromosomes, one coming from each parent, which means that children inherit half of their chromosomes from their mother and half from their father.

Let's find XX and XY maybe?

What is more interesting to me is the rib with the elder.

Look at this

Tell me what you think.

WonderingWorrier

What does the number 46 represent?
It is currently being used to represent the number of example verses that contain both blood and hand, rather than the number of verses that contain both blood and rib.

Looks like you are connecting the same number of verses in question to the number of chromosomes.
Lots of things can be wildly connected, but are the connections relative to author intent. That is the question.

Right connection, or wrong connection.

Like I could reinterpret/decode what @Yokefellow is saying about 24 elders. I could connect what Yokefellow says to a tray of 24 eggs. The Yoke is the heart that @Yokefellow mentioned. The clear liquid in the egg is the sea of glass that Yokefellow mentioned. The four beasts that Yokefellow mentioned is the four sides of the tray of eggs. I could probably connect everything Yokefellow says to a tray of eggs.

But I might have gone off track and away from what @Yokefellow said. Maybe the connections I made were not intended by Yokefellow the author.

You saw another 46 in what I was saying. Some people who have owned a few cars may have noticed that when they get a different car they start seeing the same sort of car everywhere. It is an awareness. A connection with that certain model of car. They are noticed.

What is more interesting to me is the rib with the elder.

Look at this

Tell me what you think.

I think I could list multiple reasons why I dont believe what he is saying. Like I wonder about his quick cancelling of any other questions before answering, and saying "such and such" laboratory did the testing. I also dont know where he got blood from and how he knew it was the blood of Jesus. He was making a point of the blood test was proof of someone who didnt have a human father, and it was dead blood that then became alive blood which amazed the scientists, as the dead blood became resurrected.

But I think maybe you were showing me an old man (elder) talking about blood, as an elder blood connection.

Yokefellow

So you are saying for me to understand "Rib" means "Elder", first I need to understand "Rib" as "Blood"?

Blood ultimately represents Nitrogenous Bases. That is how Rib and Blood are related. The 'Life' is in the Blood...

Leviticus 17:11
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul."

Soul = Genome

God created a new creature from the Rib... from the Genome.

Atonement is about sprinkling Blood. Why? Because the Most Holy Place is the Nucleolus where the magick of DNA and Chromosomes happen.

Hand and Blood are connected as well...

Mark 1:15
"And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel."

Luke 21:31
"So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand."

The phrase 'Kingdom of God is at hand' is a pun. The right hand is where our fingerprints and palmprints are. They represent who we are. In other words, the Hand represents our identity. Our identity comes from our Genome.
  • Kingdom of God = Genome
  • Right Hand = Fingerprints/Palmprints
  • Fingerprints/Palmprints = Identity
  • Identity comes from Genome
The Mark of the Beast is a *new* identity, i.e., a new or revised Genome. Thus, the 'Mark' can be seen as new fingerprints and palmprints. The 'forehead' represents facial recognition. Again, it has to do with identity (One's Soul).

God's palmprints contain everyone's Genome...

Isaiah 49:16
"Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me."

The 'walls' can be interpreted as Living Stones (Nucleobases). Look at the surrounding verses for interesting clues.

Here is one...

Jeremiah 11:16
"The LORD called thy name, A green olive tree, fair, and of goodly fruit: with the noise of a great tumult he hath kindled fire upon it, and the branches of it are broken."

Some commentary...

There are two Cherubim made of Olive Tree in the Temple. They represent two Chromatids...

Psalms 52:8
"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever."

Two Olive Cherubim.png

They are related to the Two Witnesses.

Last edited:

Yokefellow

Ron Wyatt mentioned white blood cells in the video. White cells have to do with healing...

Revelation 7:14
"And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb."

:)

WonderingWorrier

Blood ultimately represents Nitrogenous Bases. That is how Rib and Blood are related.

But Nitrogenous Bases is not related to Rib specifically, so it is not directly related. Because I was specifically asking about you saying 24 elders means 24 ribs. What's the connection to make that specific change from elder to rib.

I have requested clarification on a couple of your statements because you change the meaning of words. So I want you to show me reasoning of how they have changed into what you say.

Here is one...

Jeremiah 11:16
"The LORD called thy name, A green olive tree, fair, and of goodly fruit: with the noise of a great tumult he hath kindled fire upon it, and the branches of it are broken."

Some commentary...

Jeremiah 11:16 Commentaries: The LORD called your name, "A green olive tree, beautiful in fruit and form"; With the noise of a great tumult He has kindled fire on it, And its branches are worthless.
There are two Cherubim made of Olive Tree in the Temple. They represent two Chromatids...

Psalms 52:8
"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever."

Two Olive Cherubim.png

They are related to the Two Witnesses.

But you haven't included Ephraim and Judah in your explanation. That was the main part of the question:

Here:

I specifically asked for you to show me Judah and Ephraim are olive trees.