• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

my___ R&P Migration Thread

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Did the myspace religion forums include all different religions/philosophies?
Pagan, Wiccan, LHP and such?

I never did myspace.
So I don't know. :shrug:

Yep! It did.

We had some very interesting conversations and debates. :yes: :no:

:bb: :preach: :atheist: <:)

The majority groups represented though, were Christian, Heathen, Pagan, and Atheist. The result being that the majority of the debates concerned these groups.

Jason

I think they're removing the myspace forums as I speak. I keep getting intermittent error pages when navigating and posting.

Jason

not here, not yet, but I'm thinking he would love the formal debate forums here :yes:
Except Judeochristianislamormons in same-Faith debates. I go from being the practically the last Muslim representing Islam in the myspace forums to being shunned by poor losers or something in the same-Faith debate section. :sad:

Viker

Häxan
Except Judeochristianislamormons in same-Faith debates. I go from being the practically the last Muslim representing Islam in the myspace forums to being shunned by poor losers or something in the same-Faith debate section. :sad:

The last Muslim? Man, we must have been slippin over there cos we missed gettin you. :)

Jason

It's a bit different than the old r&p but it seems nice.
Not a fan of being segregated off from everyone. It was awesome until they kicked me out of same-Faith debates. Now it's just meh. There's a chance I'll be allowed to post based on poll results though. So perhaps such awesomeness will be restored, inshallah.

Jason

The last Muslim? Man, we must have been slippin over there cos we missed gettin you. :)
Well, some of the old regs would show up on rare occasion, but it was mostly just me fielding the questions and correcting falsehoods concerning Islam towards the end there.

Viker

Häxan
Not a fan of being segregated off from everyone. It was awesome until they kicked me out of same-Faith debates. Now it's just meh. There's a chance I'll be allowed to post based on poll results though. So perhaps such awesomeness will be restored, inshallah.

They simply may not understand genius or superior purpose yet. I have faith. They'll turn around.