• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

my___ R&P Migration Thread

Jason

Myspace forums are in the process of shutting down over the coming weeks. A large group of regs of the Religion threads are looking for a forum to migrate to and if successful many more regs from before the butchering of myspace forums. Many are moving to christianforums.com. Show them the folly of their path by making us feel welcome and if you're cool enough, watch as dozens upon dozens migrate here. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Who's actions are mere folly, and who's cooler than anyone else? :p lol

Welcome man. I hope you find the discussions you are looking for here :)

Draka

Wonder Woman
Welcome to RF stupid and beautiful. I mean, Jason and Zena. :) If you have any questions feel free to ask. We have wonderful mods here.

not nom

hah, I was just considering starting exactly this thread :D

yes, myspace forums are going bye bye.. and there's been (next to) no moderation there for a long time, so behaving will be really hard for some of us. but I'll try :danana:

this looks like a nice place indeed! *falls asleep on the couch*

not nom

Won't they just go to facebook or reddit?

ewww, reddit ^^ why not 4chan :eek:

most everybody has a facebook account, of course. and some consider it a good enough replacement... but facebook isn't a forum. for me personally, facebook is a temporary setback to the web I'm going to wait out.. I accept that I have noob friends who don't know better, but that's about the extent for my love of facebook :/ I put links to elsewhere into facebook, never the other way around. /soapbox

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
ewww, reddit ^^ why not 4chan :eek:

most everybody has a facebook account, of course. and some consider it a good enough replacement... but facebook isn't a forum. for me personally, facebook is a temporary setback to the web I'm going to wait out.. I accept that I have noob friends who don't know better, but that's about the extent for my love of facebook :/ I put links to elsewhere into facebook, never the other way around. /soapbox

4chan, facebook groups, whatever

not nom

I agree personally, I don't see any difference either. but as wild and weird the myspace forums were, they were still forums, and only a forum can replace a forum.

Bible Thumper

Myspace forums are in the process of shutting down over the coming weeks. A large group of regs of the Religion threads are looking for a forum to migrate to and if successful many more regs from before the butchering of myspace forums. Many are moving to christianforums.com. Show them the folly of their path by making us feel welcome and if you're cool enough, watch as dozens upon dozens migrate here. Thank you!
thump thump

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
Just to be aware, you folks haven't been moderated in some time...

So get back in the habit and make sure you read the rules and especially the DIR (Directly), which are religion specific areas of discussion that you A. Must be part of or B. Be very respectful when posting in.